/Discuss/

where is bled miki?? is this a muslim woman on the right?

Yes indeed

Not an equal comparison. You'd also need to see what a non-Muslim in London would wear. The only extras that the Muslim in London has is a scarf and gloves compared to a non-Muslim.

>non-Muslim in London
Tourists don't count when comparing people in different locations.

thicc

>

Wahhabism

/thread

Bled what?

What the fuck? Why are the police allowed to wear religious regalia on the job? They're subordinated to the state and as far as I know the UK still is a secular government. That picture makes me doubt it will be secular for much longer.

Average MENA woman Tbh
And that relates how ?
That's the point of this thread

Y'all wiggaz nuffing but cucks

This can't be real... can't be...

Veery big minority of British muslims are either salafis/wahhabis or deobandis. That's not the case in Maghrib.

how new are you

that's just a fancy word for by the book islam.
Those moderates you know? They've given up portions of Islam as is outlined in the Quran in favor of cultural traditions. All the same though, they'd vote for the same insanity we see in the Middle East the moment that Islam were the majority.

What is this shit? Did the waterpark get bought by a mudslime or something?

It's real.

I know, rip Britania
Not really, Tunisia and south Algeria are going down the shitters too
No, just England being England

Probably. Imagine the outrage if a waterpark would ban "people" wearing hijab outright.

That's actually a law here, religious Durkas (Called Ikhwanis here) are banned from Waterparks and some restaurants

Oh boy, that place would get nuked the same day by "peaceful protesting muslims".

>Muslims can keep their hats
>They must surrender all their values
Europe's elite are cucking them just as much as they are cucking us.

Even Tunisia? I knew that AQIM had some presence and power in Southern Algeria but I didn't know it was actually serious.

Literally a quarter of ISIS are Tunisians, and many major islamist protests broke out in Tunis
It's a matter of choice, not forced

>what is local temperatures?

>*are

The london chick would still wear a burqa even if it's summer

You cant belive this shit. Do you ?

Of course it's hard to believe, it goes against basic logic.

Now new to have hope for Europe Amerifat. I just didn't think it was this bad already. Should've seen it coming with the rise of Sharia zones.

No I fucking can't. A year ago we were close to utopia now we're becoming a third world sandnigger shithole. Things have to get a lot worse before people will act. Cowards will probably convert to islam and act like all is fine in 'New Eurabia'.

>close to an utopia

ha.

>A year ago
I think you mean 80 years ago

We came pretty close. Crime was at an all time low and still declining even the laziest bumfuck would live in luxury on social benefits. But most still wanted to work, yeah we had bad neighborhoods but nothing compared to the muslim controlled zones a few neighborhoods have become. A year ago was probably wrong though. Let's say 20-30 years ago.

Yes, it's owned by Mohammed Ishaq "Mo" Chaudry, a Paki

However it was for a special event outside of normal opening hours

Will Eurabia be worth saving?

USA can keep the west if they like, just purge the mudslime off the face of the Earth.

fml must fly to marocco to escape islam

Litteraly wat

You always had had a diaspora problem
nope

Literally meme-tier

Literally what...

Great. I hope it gets worse.

we should give you back all of our cancerous Moroccans, even worse than subsaharan niggers.

Thankfully it will never be as bad as it is in Turkey

Duncan Cunstruction

The futur they chose
Inshallah
Nah, keep the human waste to yourself

One can put up a chase the other is eye candy.

That's why she has a scooter

And don't underestimate MENA woMEN, they're though af

That's what every country that makes their police women wear skirts says. Literally Argentina is white tier.

>make
No, that's not the official dress

Oh fugg yew you stupid mother fucker

RIP Frank Garrett

L O N D O N here, desu I would be scared of our Sharia police on the left, she looks like she would fuck you up. Bled Miki on the other hand would probably run away on her shitty scooter after you flash an airsoft gun.

But I have never actually seen a hijab wearing police officer. Most of the police are white with the occasional black fella

H I G H
T
E
S
T

Fake.

----------->

Literally caliphate tier.

Literally just cock teases for your slacker police chiefs and also to rub secularism into the face of conservative Islamists.

>cock teases
Nope, they get the same tasks as men
>Slap secularism into the face of conservatives
And that too

Isn't Morocco one of the US's oldest friends?

You are comparing oranges and apples.

One is a regular muslim country, the other is a modern constitutional monarchy who used to be part of the greatest empire of all time and isn't a member-slave of the European Union.

Da, we were the first to declare USA independent and the only MENA country to side with you during the cold war

Plus you helped during colonial french/spain days

Harhar le Morocco is safe becuz of secularism.
Your country will be the first to hang on the day of the roach.

brb going to morocco.

We're a constitutional monarchy too, and we used to be the strongest NA nation
>still thinks Desu vult will ever happen again

They have a friendship agreement I think

>first to recognize US independence
See, I remember reading something like that somewhere, thanks for reminding me.

im starting to feel like giving up...
like, a sense of hopelessness, that it is something out of my control, and that i should just accept that i will be ruled by muslims one day due to the incompetence, ineptitude, greed, and evil of our leaders.

does anyone think it wont be too bad being ruled by muslims?

what if im a catholic? what does subjugation mean for me? will i be bullied for being apart of the sect that was involved in the crusades?

do you speak berber? isnt the language getting more prominent now in schools and the media?

nope ;-;

Your extra flags shit isn't showing pham

The way you treat niggers over there is pretty funny. Tell me a bit more about Morocco, how many berbers are over there and does berber culture hold a lot of sway? All I've really heard about Morocco is street bazaars you can get ANYTHING from a carpet to a fucking hand grenade, they're not anal over alcohol and the people IN Morocco are generally nice, it's the ones who migrate into Europe who are retards and vermin. What are the chances of terrorism and getting kidnapped over there?

A friend of the family is Moroccan; smokes, drinks, eats pork, can have a joke, bit of a shit electrician but there you go.

Would anyone take the one on the left seriously?

She looks like a fucking black thumb and her face is the nail. Plus since female cops can't run very fast it would be hard to laugh in her cucked face and just sprint off. I normally hold police officials in high regard but there's something so unnatural about that image it's hilarious.

thats a shame. many moroccans (most are absolute filth im sorry) here spoke only berber and no arabic, but now they barely speak their own languages anymore and even speak dutch when they are alone together. this 1 kid in my college picked up his phone when his mother called, and they just spoke dutch. at the same time they get called foreigners in their own country while being overly nationalistic "we wuz" idiots

Ideally, women shouldn't serve in the police because they're physically inferior to men. They shouldn't have any job outside of primary school teaching and possibly nursing.

It means being a 2nd class citizen and a choice between paying jizya, converting for real or death.
Muslim rule in the west would make Qatar and Saudi Arabia look like paradise in comparison.

mehmet pls

I've been to Saudia Arabia and Iran, both largely different islamic countries and I have to say there's just something grotesque about the way western muslims act and their entire attitude. Maybe it's because we have more muslims of shit tier genetics (like pakis who are hated by most of the middle east).

A lot of Saudi citizens are secular, christian or outright atheist in private. The problem in Saudi Arabia are the clerics holding way too much influence.

And you aren't a member-slave of the European Union. I was speaking about Morocco. Constitutional monarchy and who used to be part of the roman empire.

The UK, on the other hand, is just a regular muslim country. Therefore the picture is not surprising.

It's rage inducing how thick many of my country's people are. They're so fucking smug for being "tolerant" in public but you can guarantee they move quickly with their feet the moment muslims move into their area, just look what's happened in London.

What's said on shows like question time and sunday politics is taken as the gospel. While I'm a nationalist and continue to anger lefties and not be bothered by people who'll never get a clue in the first place (a few people at work know my views and avoid me because they think I'm le evil bigot and just talk behind my back) I largely keep to improving myself and living my life as I should with a veneer of "fuck what everyone else is doing, get on with it".

I'm losing hope with my country. So many of the criticisms thrown at it are valid.

As long as people like you exist, there might still be hope. Not a lot for sure, but still.

I remember when we banned the minarets in Switzerland. A group of leftists were arguing on kikebook, saying that it was nazi like etc. Then, the girlfriend of one of them, a girl from Iran, joined the debate. She said that she voted to ban the minarets and was happy with the result. She spoke about her country and how her family had to run away because of the religious extremism. The reaction of the leftists was priceless.

None of them was muslim but they accused her, a muslim, to not understand what the Islam is, then they proceeded to speak about her without acknowledging her presence. Sentences like "Your girlfriend is FUNNY mate but you should explain her 1 thing or 2 :')".

They are so sure to know everything that they disregard first hand experiences and act patronizing towards those who disagree with them.

>going to a water park in the UK

sounds shit on multiple different levels

Like being in a bowl of coco pops. Still rather a British swimming pool than a German one.

I don't see anything wrong with this, if you don't like islamic rules then don't visit an islamic country.