What are you feelings about the phone-posters

What are you feelings about the phone-posters.
Do you prefer the computer or the phone for browsing here?
What application do you use for browsing? Or you use the browser in your phone?

I use Mimi Sup Forums reader, there's another better?

Use clover, mimi is fucking garbage

laptop user. never owned a smartpone

This. But I use x on the pc.

I never use Sup Forums in public. I only ever use my mobile for lurking while I'm taking a shit. Mobile posters are fucking terrible.

> Mobile posters are fucking terrible.

Why?

Clover is a million times better.

I'm almost always using my phone when I go on Sup Forums just because I'm doing other things, like right now, but I prefer the computer way more.

Use clover. I'm usually on my phone most of the time. But I rarely post, just lurk.

using termux on android, using lynx to browse Sup Forums without loading the images in order to save my bandwidth cap. FUCK YOU AT&T!!!!

I can’t properly browse the catalog on pc. I can’t find anything there on a bigger screen.

Seriously?
Huehuehue
Jealousy.

i like phoneposting because it makes the mods pee their neet sweatpants

This. The ease of Clover is amazing for on the go.

STFU THIS THREAD NEWFAG THREAD REEEE

Browsing on my phone is fine, but posting is a pain in the ass and most pictures are saved to my computer.

Clover is easily the best. Anyone telling you other way is an idiot, a fag or both.

Nice, I need to see both.

I almost never browse Sup Forums on PC.
I used clover but it disappeared after update, and I couldn't find it on store (too lazy to search the web)
I'm using mimi right now

Now is unavailable in the play store.

Phonemimifag myself. Use it in bed.

nobody uses chanu apk?

Majority of mobile posters have the ability of accessing Sup Forums through computer as well though

same, what i hate about phoneposters is upsidedown and sideways pics

If in response to jealousy, I meant that they don't have the ability to easily browse on their phones. Either they don't have a smart phone to do it or some other reason. Of course there are many reasons one could hate a phonefag. Could be a perception of casual, or bad spelling. If not then I don't know what you're talking about.
Oh I hate this too.

x is great but also its cancer

Im curious about why you say it's cancer.

They took clover off the play store, but I can agree, it is better than mimi

Phoneposting is depriving me of (you)s

Clover is ez pz. You're able to:

>book mark threads
>save threads
>have a history to see threads you've been in
>saves photos directly to your phone
>can get notifications when someone replies to you.

I haven't used the desktop browser in such a long time I forgot the pros of it. Why do you use desktop over mobile?

Why

Side load clover via f droid, bam you have new and improved clover.

Phone post on the go. Computer at home.

Mimi i cause im not a neet.

Just download the APK

my cell region is banned and most wifi block sends so I can't even post through apps like mimi. It hurts when I can't tell someone they're wrong.

surveychan™

this site sucks now

If you only brows in Sup Forums, of course it suck. But there's another's boards.

The other boards are shitbrimming with shills and inbred morons jerking eachother off.
All of Sup Forums blows now.

>Do you prefer the computer or the phone for browsing here?
Only PC o laptop.
Mobile and tablets are for faggots

Phone posting is really comfy. PC puritans can just kys tbh.

All of these are interesting. Chose one.

total freedom
>no app bullshit
>fast as hell
>less updates and clearing cache
>huge screen
>better graphics
>easier on the eyes
overall a better experience on pc

how to know? watch a movie on your phone or tablet, then watch a movie on a pc. I know a theater is the best, but pc is right up there.

For sure, but I can't take my pc everywhere. There are benefits to both. And in terms of eyes, that's not completely true.