What do I do?

What do I do?

Just bought this damn toy and I've used it once and it was amazing. But my roommate found it and used it himself and fucking ripped this thing apart.

Do you hold each others penis' in the shower too?

spray some pepper spray in it and leave it in his room

do you not?

No, I left it out in the shower and he fucking used it.

If you have to ask then you're the beta cuck type of faggot who likely won't do what anyone suggested so what is the purpose of your shitty thread? If your immediate response is to get on Sup Forums and make a shit whiny thread vs shoving your broken little gay toy up the ass of the faggot who broke it with his alpha male cock, then just kill yourself after deleting your gay thread

Have you considered having sex with him?

That's a great idea!! Lol!!

Lol no I'm not gay faggot

>Being so beta that your pocket pussy has a side Chad

not gay as long as you dont kiss

this was prolly his was of telling you hes ready

That's a bicycle handlebar grip

I mean, you share a toy with your room mate so?

I don't share it. He fucking used it without my permission. I didn't think he would. Who the fuck does that?

What, you never fucked a bike before?

why would he do that like did it not occur to him that you were gonna be the only person to put your dick in it

Idk but after cleaning the fuck out of t, my dick just Fucking slides right on through.

tbh i would have confronted him and told him not to touch my shit, not like to start a huge fight but tell him to fuck off

Meow meow you wouldn't have confronted shit pussy

Just did and he called me a baby dick. Didn't even realize his gf was here.

welcome to marriage

Post pick of room mate and self fucking the toy.

If you're dick fits in that just take the handlebar cover off a kids bike, should be the same

are you jealous that the dick of your mate is bigger?

Great, now she's probably going to kick your dumbass too for implying her man needs to fuck your gay toys to make a big cum

Sup Forums does that

Not really, he's black do not surprised.

And no, she's just laughing

>big cocks stretching pussy for good is actually real and even applies to sex toys
THERE'S NO WINNING

Lol you cuck her with a toy and she laughs, you know two genuises

>I don't share it. He fucking used it without my permission. I didn't think he would. Who the fuck does that?

>Not really, he's black

That explains it

Well, I don't expect anyone to let Chad use their girlfriend with permission. It's always without permission
>Your pocket pussy has a side Chad.
>Deal with it
>Beta

>Your pocket pussy has a side Chad
10/10

Fuck that, I can't even use it anymore. It's his if he wants it. Fucking nigger.

Jesus, even your fake girlfriend prefers black cock over you.

too kind to leave steel wool and ravor blades?

ITT:
>when you're cuckolded by your own sex toys

proper time for sudoku

looks like math got him into this problem, so maybe it's the best way out.

Sex toys have a shelf life of like 2-3 fucks before they rip though, even with plenty of lube. I mean I don't think I have some Jango Mandingo prod and I've ripped through all 3 of mine.