Can i keep urine in a pot for a short time without the doctor noticing the urine is old shit...

Can i keep urine in a pot for a short time without the doctor noticing the urine is old shit? I need to this for an antidoping test.

yes you can

That's what a freezer is for.

no you'll just get aids.

What is the maximum time i can keep the urine in a good state?

Would be better to piss in a plastic bag and freeze it my dude

It's sure to pass the antidoping test without problems freezing it?

Depend on how much time you keep it. Less than few hours should not cause problem. The real question is how are you gonna sneak a cup of piss in a medical ward.

Is water still water after you freeze it and thaw it out?
Is food still food after you freeze it and thaw it out?

I can pour the piss into the cup the docto gonna give to me.

Can i keep it for days, like 2?

I'll send you my pee for a fee

they can keep the urine for drug tests for years because the drugs in there won't disappear, but I don't know if they also analyze the state of the cells in it. that can show the time of the urine I guess. I wouldn't freeze the sample or the cells would look strange in the microscope

They usually temp it tho so you need to give it to them body temperature.

Easy way to solve, put a condom filled with piss into your anus, BUT you have to put the condom back after that into your anus because sometimes they check the garbage

use someone else's fresh pee

You should drop the weed and take up Aleve Liquid Gels, it's the wave of the future

It is, but it might be detectable chemically

The doctor gonna notice it's not my pee.

I think this is better...

When you go in to get tested, shit your pants in front of him, they'll reschedule

It isn't
Heat changes things chemically
Cold preserves things chemically.

HAHAHAHAHAH

Kek

But, i have to warm it to make it more realistic.

I'm rolling this, if i get dubs op has to deliver

For job or parole?
If job, just just a cleansing drink. It doesn't really cleanse but puts back what's missing after diluting with water by drinking tons. I literally smoked hours before my test, daily smoker.

If parole, you're fucked. They use a better test.

my all pipes are black

Absolutely xD

It's for job. What kinda cleansing drink should i drink?