ITT: Great Normie Music

I'll start:

can we just have a fucking funeral for this board already?

Why? this album is good.

normies get out

Why? I'm friend with a lot of nice normies

Other than "Ain't No Rest for The Wicked", I never hear them get mentioned by normalfags (and most of the time they don't even know who the band is that made the song). Anyways, other than their last album being too Dan Auerbach-ish, they're a great band.

I'm not so sure about the US, but in the UK all of the "I dress like I'm at Coachella 24/7" love Cage the Elephant.

OP here,

Contra>modern vampires>self titled

Ah well I'm in Canada so maybe it's different here. Basically all anyone talks about here is Drake and their ""hatred"" of Nickelback.

hey man? i think you clicked Sup Forums.org/mu/! your r/music pals are wondering where you are!

haha wow, epic post!

OP here,

Drake is good too :)

An ironic shitpost is still a shitpost

how could you be so bad at reading. That post was clearly talking about normies in Canada, not the people on Sup Forums

OP says,
Great band

Shut up asshole

Cage the elephant is probably the best rock band out right now. The last big rock band that's worth a damn really.
Don't get me wrong there's smaller bands I love that I think make better music but really cage the elephant is pretty big in the mainstream and makes really decent rock music and there are really no big rock bands that can really compare
Other than queens of the stone age or the black keys (but they've been inactive for a while and their new music isn't as good)

I defy you to find a bigger and or better rock band that makes solid Rock and roll.
You can't
Cage the elephant is one of rocks last semi big bands.(that makes good music)

>"Black Keys are good" meme

How about you Black Kys

They were good everything after brothers isn't very good.
They have a few decent singles after that though

If you try to say the black keys aren't good you're trying too hard to be a contrarian fag. You've been spending too much time on Sup Forums