Why do people pretend that Grimes isn't good just because she's such a gorgeous artist...

Why do people pretend that Grimes isn't good just because she's such a gorgeous artist? Why do people think that beauty and talent are mutually exclusive?

>inb4 grimes is ugly and untalented
Go fuck yourself.

You already have a thread up you sad idiot

>Why do people pretend that Grimes isn't good just because she's such a gorgeous artist?
this is such a leading question. you're assuming that she's a gorgeous artist AND that for some reason people dislike her because of this.

i think she's ugly and she makes bad music.

Nobody cares fuck off

Her fans are ugly stupid hipsters. She's an ugly stupid hipster. Sup Forums doesn't want to fuck her or look at her deformed face

When have people said she's bad because she's good looking? I've seen quite a few people simply dismiss her music because they think she's ugly

Go fuck yourself.

I want to beat your head in

if there is ever a sign that you have too much invested into this girl, this is it.

Her music is creatively kitsch

Do i know you? I have no idea what you're talking about

Are you going to disect your glorious judgements for me or simply hold bold claims above your head so you feel like you're strong in character or some egomaniac type shit

>I have no idea what you're talking about
if you want to bash a random user's head in because he insulted your waifu on the internet, then maybe you're a bit too involved in this whole waifu worship thing.

>Are you going to disect your glorious judgements for me
nah. i've tried having intelligent conversations with you before. i'm not going to waste my time.

Bump

why?

>i think she's ugly and she makes bad music.
You think wrong.

Opinions on music can't be wrong, this is the problem with most Grimes fans on here

Fuck you, waifufag.

she hasn't made a single good album

>I've seen quite a few people simply dismiss her music because they think she's ugly
This is the most ridiculous thing I've read this year. It's worse than I expected: most /mu users are waifufags in disguise.

Just your stupid opinion.

>Fuck you, waifufag.
>waifufags

Why the homophobia?

>Why the homophobia?
go away newfag

does anyone actually really like grimes' work when it is all just shitty generic synth pop with very annoying vocals or do they all just want to jerk off to their waifu

>does anyone actually really like grimes' work when it is all just shitty generic synth pop with very annoying vocals
No.

>or do they all just want to jerk off to their waifu
Exactly.

>people are in denial that grimes is bad

what do you honestly think makes her music good? really? use the word child like or simplistic and you're basically admitting she's trash.

I couldn't care less if her music is good or bad. As long as she keeps experimenting and encouraging other artists to do the same, then we're better off.