What advice would you give to yourself from ten years ago?

What advice would you give to yourself from ten years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I11U49IXKiU
mrmoneymustache.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women don't know how they feel, and your the only one who can make life worth living, but you have to work and not expect anything to come to you.

...Man this is actually stupendous advice.

Fuck college. Go to tech school.

Save your money
Drop all your current friends
Stay away from your ex
Don't drink

Check for awful drivers, humans are unintelligent really

Stand up straight. Grow a beard. It looks pretty good and covers your acne scars. Buy clothes that fit. You're skinny, by long smalls and mediums. Not larges. If you like her, ask her out. If she says no, you literally won't give a shit like a week later.

Buy AMZN stock.

dont fuck up

Practice guitar like you are now and don't stop. Don't breakup with her - if she does with you, move on. Don't get that car stick with the Lincoln.

Lotto Super 7
Sep 28, 07
1 21 33 34 44 45 47 35

Follow your heart, that job you thought was only temporary was a mistake.

Vote for Hillary. You will regret it if you don't.

>dont start drinking heavily
>spend more time in college learning useful life skills (math, coding, networking, computer stuff) and less time partying
>quit your shit job as soon as you can and get in software by teaching yourself to code
>DO NOT buy the new car or rack up a shit ton of debt
>pay off the student loan as quick as you can
>do buy a modest house, I did this about the right time, 25.
>cut out anyone who is cancer in your life
>invest 50% of your income, seriously, and you can retire by 45 and live a bomb ass live.
>do get married because shes a great person
>dont work so many hours, 45 is plenty and not getting promoted for another year isn't that big of a deal

I'm on track to retire at 50 or so, I wish I could do it at 40

I'm 29 AMA

Don’t make friends with the girl from the shed.

Kill yourself before you get married and have kids.

Are you me (except a year older)?

I found MrMoneyMustache and my life is changed! Save 50% of my income and I'm happier living on less!

Dont do drugs too much

if you can't get it up cause of nerves, rub the girl's soles with your thumbs... magic trick works every time for instachub.

What time is it?

Don't be a whiny shithead and get off the computer.

When you're at parties, say hi to people you don't know. It's not about getting laid, and you don't need to fucking worry about that shit anyway. It's about being a normal, socialized adult.

Also, Linda gets fat so don't sweat fucking it up with her.

be more like who I am now, then I was back then, but back then.

This.

DO NOT GO TO UNIVERSITY! YOU WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE!

Do some apprenticeship in tech or chemistry!

If only... life could have been so much better...

You have a God complex. You can't fix everyone. She is clinically depressed but doesn't know it yet. You can gently nudge her towards therapy which will lead her to figure a lot of shit out and getting on meds (this will make her a lot better), but you can't explain away her problems. Be patient.

early retirement is the ultimate life hack. it was tough when I making 25k a year but now in software I make 75k and the wife makes 50k, our post tax saving rate is about 45% now. Targeting 50 but it just depends on kid expenses. Thats still 25 years before what will be average then.

For anyone interested heres the youtube we're talking about youtube.com/watch?v=I11U49IXKiU

and his link: mrmoneymustache.com/
time for you to get a watch.

this was my Lisa... 5 years with her then broke up and she's still nuts

Leave that bitch. Leave and never look back

don't be a moralfag and fuck Tracey while you can

Don't volunteer to work 65+ hours a week. Yes the money will look amazing, but when you come home one day, and find your wife has packed your son up, and moved back to her parent's house 7hrs away, it won't make a damn bit of difference.

A year from now, you're going to get hurt at work. Whatever you do, DO NOT take the pain meds as prescribed. Gut it out, go days at a time without taking them, or you will spend the next few years a worthless fucking addict.

Buy your son that rabbit. He deserves it, and you know making him happy is more important than keeping the peace with his mom.

Shit that's all I can honestly say to myself from 10yrs ago. All the rest of the advice would be meaningless if my x-wife never left.

Try a little harder in school. I know its boring, but its worth it

Dear me from 10 years ago:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

nothing too fancy, be nice, save more money, work hard, get better at everything, fitness, knowledge, power

and for the love of god, save enough cash that when you're jobless for 12 months you don't have to go on food stamps like a fucking nigger. Live within your means, and invest in low fee index funds, every fucking month.

Dear 30 me, at least you wised up eventually.

Stop trying. Mom will never love you. You'll feel better if you just cut her out of your life like the cancer she is.

When Dave gets drunk and demands that you fight him. Don't. His girlfriend will call the cops after you throw him through their bathroom door. Ya know what, just stop talking to Dave all together. Nothing good ever happens when you hang out with him.

When your step-dad knocks on your door, trying to call you out, because you finally had enough and called mom a worthless cunt. Don't open it. He's got a knife, and it does NOT end well.

Whatever you do, DO NOT believe Jessica, when she says she's on the pill!

Stay far far away from opiates you scum fuck. Seriously, you wanna battle that shit for the rest of your life, kid?

people will hurt you so don't try to be good all the time, protect yourself.

>Seriously, you wanna battle that shit for the rest of your life, kid?

Probably the best advice given! I spent three years helplessly addicted to oxy. Been clean for almost 7 years now, and I'm STILL terrified of going back there.

Eat way less
Work out a lot
Do not put pussy on a pedestal most women are cheap whores or expensive hookers
Most people are asshole even you’re friends
Don’t drink booze just stick with pot

Sounds like Dave knows how to party!

>Transfer to a better school
>Surround yourself with ambitious people, that can push you in a positive direction.
>Move away from home fast as fuck

When digital currency start popping up, spend ALL your money on that shit instead of only $50. Don't sell when the black market goes down, keep waiting. Also, don't be afraid to fuck every girl you're interested in, it'll be fine.

lurk moar
post less

work hard, work overtime consistently in every job you have, constantly be looking and applying for jobs that take a step forward even if you're happy or content. Don't let emotions get the best of you, consistency is the only thing that makes change, don't get caught up in women too much just focus on living a comfortable life and everything else with work out.

buy nintendo and google stocks

Stop being such a 'nice guy' and fuck what's there.

If you have the power, then use it and kill them all.

You have the right to make them crawl.

Most women like it a bit rough.

should've ended your life earlier so you don't have to go through this fucking shit

God damn fucking bitcoin

Invest in bitcoin.

Punch first and punch hard

I still don't have any good advice for you
you weren't going to finish college no matter what
shit is going to get worse
I hate you

Buy bitcoin. Sell bitcoin before 2016. Retire in 2017.

There isn't a "real" way to overcome depression, you just do what you must even if it's hard as fuck.
Don't go into worthless jobs, you have the knowledge to do more than what you are doing at the moment, make sure your next job is as good, if not better than the previous one.
Don't mind what others think of you, just do whatever you feel you must do.
The best way to understand what you really like is by trying it, but if you really want to know: you are good with computers, bad playing guitar, OK playing piano and a suprisingly good carpenter and salesman.

>keep working out
>fuck her
>fuck her too
>and her little sister

You don't have to marry her. Avoid Chris, he's a terrible advisor.

kys

You did just fine.

stop being a lazy piece of shit
also get a fucking job
and learn how to computer

Don't get married. You've been an awkward geek your whole life but women think you actually have a really nice dick. Too bad you fucked them after you got married.

You're better looking than you think you are.

I'd advise me as to which number to pick for the lottery.

Drugs are bad mmkay!

Get out of Mormonism ASAP, there's nothing there for you.

that's good advice for everyone, Sup Forumsro

Suck more of mommy tidies

don't smoke pot in high school, and keep it to the weekends in college

I mean, unless you're in medical, shit's cash.

also good advice for everyone

buy as much apple stock as you can!

>too late now

Stop drinking at work

Rape torture kill and fuck

Repeat...

Also, take a loan of $100000 and bet that Leicester will win the premier league season 15/16. Manchester United will win the champions league season 07/08 so bet all the money you can get your hands on on that and again don't do any more drugs.

After high school, everyone else who can keep their shit together books this shitty town for greener pastures. If you stay, everyone will look to you to lead. It's extremely rewarding, and I don't regret it, but I remember thinking that I didn't have a choice. I did. And you do too.

Heavy weighs the head that wears the crown.

Taking out the bullets of a gun is always superior to any other option.

*from. Meant to write "from" instead of "of".

Dont spend money on women, none of them are worth it, put it towards retirement and your hobbies

She's secretly gay don't fall in love

Act with kindness, and trust in people. Everything makes a lot more sense when you realize that 99% of people are just trying their best to be happy. Don't be an idiot though, some people aren't deserving of second chances.

Quit school early and get the fuck out of the city. Become a hippie faggot in the forrest and grow/build your own shit.

Eloquent

Start practicing monkey sounds because you're going to have one in the white house soon.

When you find yourself on that back country road, with the .45 in your hand, don't wait for a sign. Just pull the trigger. Literally nothing is worth it. You ended up there for a wrong reason, yes- but the rest of your life isn't worth validating. Your happiest days were already gone. Everything after that moment has been pain, every victory was only to bring you down harder when it failed. And oh yes, how do they fail. Because you won't have the guys when you get older. So do it now and be done with it all.

Buy all the bitcoin you can afford. Borrow money, if you can.