Do you guys smoke weed?

Do you guys smoke weed?
We share our experiences, fun times or bad and give tips for new users

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I need help finding a new dealer, old one got arrested, any tips?

every day
depends where you live

I live on the east coast of US

do you have friends? serious question
the only way i've ever known to find a dealer is just asking about, everyone i know smokes
if you have a job you could ask your co-workers, depending on what type of place it is

Hey hey hey, smoke weed err day.

I live in California,so I just take a 10 minute drive to my dispensary.shit is sooooo cash

Have a few friends but they are against smoking

Question from German user. Do you still mostly smoke pure as seen in most movies? In Europe it's most common to roll one with at least half tobacco in it. I heard weed in the US used to be mostly outdoors and not that strong did that change since it's legal in a lot of states now?

Nah, I'm lazy and just buy edibles at my local pot shop.

ahh you bastard, i can't wait to move to washington or smt. how's the bud out there? is it cheap?
prudes
well if that's not an option i'd say your safest bet is just ordering some bud on the darknet, it's not that difficult it just takes a little homework

most joints only have pure weed here, some people like adding tobacco though

there's some people in the US who'll smoke their herb with tobacco but yeah most people just smoke the green, there's a kinda wine-y culture developing around it about savoring the taste and aroma or whatever

tobacco just makes me nauseous and i'd def be addicted to it if i smoked it as much as i smoke bud

just took a hit of some weed in an illegal state... smoke errday also i hate white people

i need more meme videos like this youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A

Which way of smoking will get you the most high for the least bud

weed is the key to higher consciousness. also lsd.

it's some deep spiritual shit that can do wonders. actually I had a really fucked up issue with my back and weed brought this balance back to my body. there is a sense of oneness that we all have. It corrected something I could've gone my whole life with.

don't just be a pothead, go further than that

It just burns too fast in my opinion that's why I'm using tobacco. I like to smoke one after another like all the time I would fall asleep if I'd smoke 2 pure joints of fucking amnesia haze or something

bong rips for sure

bongs bongs bongs
i'd say a vaporizer but they're fucking expensive

Snort it. Trust me.

if you don't wanna fall asleep just smoke 2 pure sativa joints, you'll be active

Thats why i smoke out of a bowl, light and toke quick, you can get quite a few hits with one pack

Need this in my life

i've been to amsterdam with my friends this summer and I smoked a lot. Like, 3 joints a day for 5 days. But i've actually come to realise that I actually dislike the high i get from joints. They make me feel melancholic/disinterested. Only time i've really enjoyed weed was through edibles. Brownies just make me laugh and feel great. So basically im done with weed, not my thing. Tobacco when drunk however... :DDD is a completely different thing. And i mean Shisha not cigs, i've never smoked one and never will.

Yeah I use the same logic for what call "chop cones", shits cash.

should i get into hookah? buddy brought one over while i was on some shrooms and I loved it, i hear smoking shisha is way worse than ciggies though

my tip would be to not start smoking every day. save it for the weekends

It actually is mostly sativa strain right now I guess. But to really know I had to go to Netherlands and buy weed in some Coffeeshop. Home grown weed is still rare in Germany.

Sisha is worse an hour of that equals to a 100 cigs it has tobacco leaves in it . Also 3 joints a day are not a lot

>I smoked a lot. Like, 3 joints a day for 5 days.
Kek

i'd say thats going pretty hard if you're someone who otherwise doesn't smoke and has a low tolerance

>Sisha is worse an hour of that equals to a 100 cigs
citation fucking needed you retard
there's MAYBE 5 cigarettes in a bowl of shisha.
stop regurgitating shit you've heard and use your fucking brain

Link me or you're the shit

I don't have a source either but remember seeing somewhere that the 100 cig figure just refers to total tar content, still pretty bad tho

ask people with dreads

That's true though.. Well it's all relative right. I'm doing weed for 15 years straight now. With a short stop of half a year due to fucking Polizei taking away my fucking Führerschein.

gravity bong is the correct answer

its way worse if you smoke it the same amount as cigs. The thing is, well at least for me, that I only smoke it when im with friends. Its a social thing. We do it max. once a week. Also, if u ask me, all this talk that shisha is worse than cigs is just propaganda from the cig industry. But to answer your question, its great for house parties or small get-togethers. It can get expensive if you smoke it too much though.

I'd say thats a lot for someone that hasn't smoked before?

how old are you, OP?

dont take too much (bad trip, nausea) and DONT SMOKE WHILE DRINKING/DRUNK :D experiences...

You mean the thing with the plastic bottle and the plastic bag taped to it? Fucking gross man..

Too much, honestly.

Last week I went to Arkansas to visit a friend. Smoked a few bowls with him and his new friends. Later found out that one of the guys we were smoking with is a "state trooper" state officer (I think that's what they call them there). Started getting paranoid as fuck, totally ruined my high even though my buddy reassured me he was cool. I never panic on weed but that night I was terrified. I've heard stories about hillbilly cops n shit.

what are some good shisha brands?

gross how? i love me a good g bong if i have a ceramic bowl
it's a good combo imo, feels like waves of colors washing over me. remember i took it too far once though and had a psychotic episode