Björk album leaked

Her official forum has been shut down, anyone got links?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_mizeki
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I
NEED
LINKS

For real???????

APPARENTLY ITS ONLY TWO SONGS BUT WHO KNOWS

Did it really leak? I've been checking it all night so I must've just missed it if it has. The moderator on her forum was pretty confident it woudln't leak this time, it went down not so long ago, and I think the same message came up, it was just down for maintinence, pms were disabled just in case of leaks though.

Yep, DMs on the forum were disabled weeks ago because someone already got links. But it seems they started to spread on the boards, so the moderators had to shut it down.

4um.bjork.com

FUCK

Links

FUCK, of all the times for me to not obsessively check the forum for news

wheres the link

There are people out there who still give a fuck about Björk?

Fuck off

Yeah, millions, Vulnicura was her best selling album in a while

L I N K
I
N
K

I only see retarded Brazilians talking about the suppose leak on twitter. No links yet. What does this means?

I don't talk Portuguese, using translate

yeah it seems too much fake
sorry guys
no link = no album = stop annoying us

gonna go look for the link. what information exists about the album so far?

Leaker wrote something about the tracks "Allow" and "Features Creatures".

Wait are you sure there were links posted? Someone said earlier today saying they were listening to the album but only listed the song titles that have already been revealed, they were definitely joking

The only information I have is that someone posted links and then the it was immediately was shut down. I rarely use the forum, just heard about it. By now, it seems to be fake, though.

then it was*

i dont disbelieve that the leak exists but right now it is not showing up. ill keep looking but someone might surface it before i do

Any brazilean/portuguese Sup Forumstant that can ask this guy for more info?

twitter.com/_mizeki

His last tweet was something like "Björk leak was fake/cancelled". He doesn't have any information apparently.

Other song names are The Gate and Loss if that's any help. She wasn't sure if Allow was going to be on the final album.

Though I want to hear it, would be kind of a shame if it leaked after the Vulnicura leak. Though I think the only Bjork album that hasn't leaked since Post is Biophilia? The Vulnicura leak messed up some promo plans though since it was rushed to release

Thank you. I don't know portuguese, so i wasn't sure what he was saying.

It seems it was only someone baiting on brazilian Björk fan-groups; the forum may have been shut down due to maintenance or something. Since the information is limited only to few people on those groups, there was probably no actual leak.

Yep. I was thinking the same. It's 2017, if the album or some track really leaked, we would already have the link right now.

Yeah looks like it's nothing, really hope there's an announcement soon

How much of this album is going to be dedicated to her vagina?

Wishful thinking, but maybe the forum is under maintinence because they know there's going to be more traffic than usual soon (eg next week)