I need more adventure in my life. Should I enlist in The Navy?

I need more adventure in my life. Should I enlist in The Navy?

Do it bitch

NEVER enlist in the military, period.

join a real branch

funny, i have recently been feeling/thinking similarly

Might as well. You ain't doing shit here.

Do you like showering with other men? Like, LOTS of other men?

Go get a friend, rent a RV and take a road trip cross continent. Best experience of my life

Fuck no. I make that mistake, now still three years left before I can correct it.

No, join the French Foreign Legion

What kind of adventure? Do you want to see combat or the world?

Get yourself a passport, learn to budget, learn to eat on 5-10 usd a day. go backpacking for 6 months or a year.

Or stalk someone.

>Navy
>see combat
pick one dumbass

not if you don't want to be a cuck of imperialism

Army.

The Navy and Muhrines are for faggots.

And Air Force is for pussies.

Stalking sounds fun

nah, just wait for space corps, and then join that

what's so bad about it?

Dont listen to this, go airforce and get a technical job. I highly recommend something that has to do with computers. If there's an opening somewhere for cyber security, fucking snatch that shit...unless you don't think you're cut out for it, like some kind of WEAK BODY.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaa
aahahahahahahahgahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahahah
do you really think they'll take losers from Sup Forums in space corps?

Thats what I'm trying to ascertain with my line of questioning isnt it?

Hello recruiter.

if by adventure you mean cock and by life you mean ass then sure

What country?

>having friends

Go to the Air Force recruiter's office and tell them you want to join Stargate Command.

Based off the fact you know words such as "ascertain" I would go out on a limb and suggest you may be too smart for enlisting into the navy. The only reason you should enlist is if youre fit as fuck and can get on the special force which is actually sick as fuck and THEN you will see some adventure being able to use secret weapons and gear and shit. But if you aren't fit do what my buddy did, he saved some money and sold his car and most of his belongings and just left to a new city 8 hourse form me and started over and is fucking loving it. He has a new job he loves and is meeting new chicks all the time not giving a fuck because he isnt from that city so he fucks with all of them.

This, if you decide to join your armed forces (not recommended in the first place) then go somewhere where you can do a real job, otherwise you'll end up with broke knees and no useful skills when they are done with you.

Anymore info on the french foreign legion? What its like how, the rate internationally etc. My country's military is garbage (NZ fag).

Yeah it kind of is lol

That would be the dream

There is a docuemntary on the FFL with bear grylls, its weird a fuck. I watched it years ago but you train in a mud hut in the desert or something? It's actually a pretty bizarre specops. I don't even think they fight persay but are then registered to gaurd the city or something.

>Anymore info on the french foreign legion
a ton of turd worlders use the FFL to get french citizenship.

fuckin kiwis...

all blacks rugby is pretty sweet though at least you have that? and hobbits

So did you even watch it...?

>The Navy?
hell yeah, they badass motherfuckasss
army is cucktier

heard you scrub shit with a tooth brush all day with almost 0% chance of action

I'm not the one enlisting in the navy, I was trying to gauge his expectations of what an adventure is.

Shit just remembered i had a dream that i joined the military. Man, that was super shitty.

Yea like 5 years ago bruv. Dont make me out to look like a fool, youtube "bear grylls frnech foreign legion" he does the training. You live in like an old mud church in the middle of the sahara or something weird like that and learn to hike aorund all day with a map you drew by memory or something. dont make me to be a fool ur better than that bruv.

Guess I'll just spend the rest of my life on Sup Forums then. Oh well

Join the Air Force, don't be a faggot.

If by adventure you mean cleaning and maintaining a ship for 12+ hours a day then yes

But on a real note military is cool as shit join up man, kill some bitches user

my apologies

yo your alright user.

Think you should enlist while you can still chose. War with North Korea won't be won with just bombs or nukes. They have been tunneling since 1945. They have to be dug out like ticks. Costly war,
Should have finished it in 1945.

>...............

This so much. Glad I chose a technical field in the Army. But don't forget to include a fucked up back. That's what's got me messed up rn.

On the up side: Already have my Net+ Certification, going for Security+ before Net+ expires.

That sounds like a great idea