My wife used to be a hair dresser. Now, I provide for the both of us. This morning, before work...

My wife used to be a hair dresser. Now, I provide for the both of us. This morning, before work, she told me she had a 5 o'clock hair appointment. I figured it was one of her female friends. I drove up to the driveway at 7 o'clock and saw her walking out of our shed with her ex boyfriend.

I got out of my car immediately. He tried to enter his truck without saying anything to me. I yelled "Hey, introduce me to your friend." I stared him dead in the eyes and squeezed his hand so hard, it will hurt tomorrow. He passive aggressively insulted my weight during our conversation. So, I invited him to my bi-weekly jiu jitsu class. We parted. I've barely spoken to my wife since and have only pecked her on the cheek. She knows whats up but, I'm pretending not to be so I can calculate my next move.

Tell me if I'm crazy, but her behavior is generally not okay right? She is going to call me paranoid if I call her out on it. What kind of woman thinks that doing something like this is completely fine?

I understand the importance that my words and actions will have regarding this situation. I have killed before. That will not be an option for either of them if I call her out on this with emotionally charged energy. I want to keep my options as open as possible.

Please help me objectively analyze my predicament and calculate my next move.

Get a load of this guy.

Kill her ay.

>"i have killed before"
top fucking kek

Remove the variable with extreme prejudice

you have to be 18 to post here

you gave away your element of surprise

she is acting first and getting a lawyer, she will take you for everything, she will have an expensive lawyer you will pay for, you will have a cheap nobody

you are an emotional fool

you have no idea of the hell you are about to go through

Who said anything about a divorce?

cancel shared bank accounts, get your money out and don't give any back for anything; it'll still get taken away later in the proceedings, but if she gets it early she just gets to keep it

file papers first and foreground infidelity on her part, hopefully that matters more where you are locally

get moving before she does, you're probably already too late and she will be able to frame herself as the victim by starting to shape the narrative early

But did she cut his hair?

the part of you that won't give her the dignity of destroying all your potential future experiences by letting her push you into an emotional reaction that'll leave you dead or crawling the walls of a prison the rest of your life

>I have killed before.

was good up until this.

Kill the relationship iys time to ditch the bitch don't even hint it start living the way you want until there is a different bitch in your bed

Analize, bro I think she probably had that already done. Anyways she cheated shit happens, you realistically got 3 options: 1) leave her ass, kick her out of your house and leave her to fend for herself, 2) be a fucking cuck and stay with the cheating whore, but that being said she'll know you are a faggot cuck and will push that shit harder, 3) quit pretending to be a fucking tough guy,(killing some fag on call of duty doesn't count for shit) and actually nut up and do something about it or pay someone to do it for you

>My wife used to be a hair dresser. Now, I provide for the both of us. This morning, before work, she told me she had a 5 o'clock hair appointment. I figured it was one of her female friends. I drove up to the driveway at 7 o'clock and saw her walking out of our shed with her ex boyfriend.
>
>I got out of my car immediately. He tried to enter his truck without saying anything to me. I yelled "Hey, introduce me to your friend." I stared him dead in the eyes and squeezed his hand so hard, it will hurt tomorrow. He passive aggressively insulted my weight during our conversation. So, I invited him to my bi-weekly jiu jitsu class. We parted. I've barely spoken to my wife since and have only pecked her on the cheek. She knows whats up but, I'm pretending not to be so I can calculate my next move.
>
>Tell me if I'm crazy, but her behavior is generally not okay right? She is going to call me paranoid if I call her out on it. What kind of woman thinks that doing something like this is completely fine?
>
>I understand the importance that my words and actions will have regarding this situation. I have killed before. That will not be an option for either of them if I call her out on this with emotionally charged energy. I want to keep my options as open as possible.
>
>Please help me objectively analyze my predicament and calculate my next move.

Just focus all your energy on writing a novel called, the shed. You massacre her entire family because she cheated and let her find it to read.

>What kind of woman thinks that doing something like this is completely fine?
shes your wife m8 you tell me

Asking the real questions

Shave balls

find a way to beat the fuck out of her ex bf in front of her, see her reacts, decide next step from there.

What is the military?

Cut your losses.