>Wait until it's mummified
>Dig it out
>Strip all the flesh from the bone and put it in the garbage disposal
>Put bones into a large pot and boil until they liquify
>pour liquefied bones down the drain

/body disposed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xUynRdzzsM&ab_channel=Movieclips
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaline_hydrolysis_(death_custom)
thesun.co.uk/news/4550298/inside-the-russian-cannibal-familys-house-of-horrors-where-they-killed-and-ate-30-people-lured-from-dating-sites/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You'll be hanging on to the body for too long user. Classic mistake.

tell me how you'd get rid of it if you're so smart

Step 1:

Don't get yourself into a position where you have to get rid of a body

Salt isn't a deodorant. You must be a stupid nigger.

I wouldn't get rid of it. i'd just keep fucking it until I got caught.

Any chemist anons on here to confirm this? I am sickened, but curious about the science of this.

Here's how you do it faggot

Take body to humid climate
Drench the body in milk, honey, and yogurt
Cover it in human wastes
Leave it

Let nature feed off of it

or just dump it in the boonies

I like you.

Put it in a sleeping bag with a cinderblock and dump it in a lake

The decomposing odor comes from moisture and bacteria. Salt takes care of both of those problems. You sir, are the stupid nigger

That barely worked in 1685. Wtf makes you think it'll work now!?!

You need to rip holes in the chest and abdomen to let gasses escape. Otherwise it'll float.

you put it in your neighbor's trashcan

No, I'm not. You're the nigger that thinks bacteria can't live in salty environments.

Dig a hole
kill a dog
put the body in the hole
recover it half
put the dog
fully recovery it
add a small tomb * rip doggy we will miss you *

Done

> be Canadian
> take body way WAY out into the wilderness
> bury so deep that the scavengers won't find it
There, problem solved.
Or,
> stuff body into industrial wood chipper
> spread ground up remains on a farmers field
> eat that years harvest
> dead, gone, and still being useful

salt is dangerous because it has chlorine in it so it kills the bacteria

Going to stuff the body with salt then?

So why do humans need it to live if it's so dangerous?
>Nigger confirmed

Fucking kek

I know some basic HS chemistry and know that salt wouldn't stop it all and salt doesn't kill bacteria like soap does, salt will just wick moisture away but soap kills bacteria by inserting it self (soap is a long carbon chain) into the bacteria and basically shredding it

Why do chlorine pools still gather bacteria

I'm no professional but it seems like you're doing way too much

So there is some merit to this, but most likely not to the extent OP is saying?

Get some pigs.

I''d sleep with it in my bed until it became mummified.

just put it in pirana solution

H2SO4 drain cleaner mixed with H2O2 hair bleach, bois

yes salt has chlorine but it's chemically bonded so the properties are different and my HS chem teacher last year didn't go in depth but if they were to separate into sodium and chlorine you have A) pure sodium which starts on fire with water and B) chlorine gas which is also gonna kill you so now ya got two corpses

Whoops...

Haven't you ever heard of saline ? You know.. the stuff you clean wounds with ? What do you think that's made of?

youtube.com/watch?v=2xUynRdzzsM&ab_channel=Movieclips

it'll preserve you because bacteria do need water to carry out the decomposing but it will just be hindered and take longer he's better off just ditching the body deep in the grand canyon

>steel drum
>raise it on a few cinder blocks and light fire under
>put sodium hydroxide (lye) inside the drum
>large quantities can be easily and legally bought for use as drain cleaners or in soap making
>cut up body in small pieces to increase surface area
>large surface area equals faster reaction time
>dump body chunks in sodium hydroxide
>around 20 hours later there will only be a few chunks of bone or teeth left
>can easily be pulverized or destroyed with store bought acid
>pour out liquid body anywhere, it's basically soap at this point so it's not toxic
>if toxicity is a concern you can neutralize the solution with same acid
>the results are water soluble so it's safe to dispose of it in a drain and it's easy to wash and rinse of
>sterilize remaining equipment like knives, steel drum etc with bleach solution

Basically, it takes minimal preparation to completely dissolve a body to where not even trace DNA can be recovered - all in less than 24 hours.

Saline is not antiseptic. Just keep proving that nigger stereotype.

Dig up a fresh grave, bury body with it. No one expects 2 bodies in a grave

Id like to know how you're going to cut all that cured flesh from the bones. It will have the consistency of leather.

Leave it at OP's house.

faggot

firstly this

ok here we go, take notes.

mince and shread and cut and mangle body and smash bones and teeth with a hammer and put the gross mess into a bag or trash barrel or whatever, just make sure the largest bone fragments are smaller than your middle finger, theres a million ways to achieve this
go to your local docks, preferably to an ocean but lakes work too
find a small boat on the shore called a "skiff"
it wont have a motor but there will be oars inside, its not going to be locked in any way and there will be many of them so just pick one, its tied to an anchor, just take the anchor and the rope and put them into the skiff
put body and yourself into skiff
row out to the smaller motor boats
load body on, getr on, keys are always on board and usualyl in the ignition, nobody thinks someones gonna swim onto their boat
drive out of whatever harbor make for open water
throw the remaining shit overboard
dock somewhere that isnt a dock and dont tie the boat to the shore
walk to train or whatever to go home

And boiling lye has a very strong smell. Plus the fumes will kill you.

Remove teeth, fingers, any birth marks or tattoos and dump the thing in an alley. You guys are over thinking this.

do some research you fucking troglodyte

im not the other guy btw im a different not-nigger

>Dont get a body to rid
>success

"GET THAT FUCKING GRIN OFF YOUR FACE PRIVATE!"

you can separate through electrolysis but electrolysis is shitty and mostly non hazardous

there are also chemical ways of separation but you won't get both Na and Cl alone

>troglodyte
Fantastic word.

No, you're just a half nigger spouting off whatever 'science' you learned from television. Let the civilized folk have a conversation.

depends on the acid and you'd be better off isolating the sodium hypochlorite from bleach (it oxidizes organic compounds and dissolves them)

remember all acid base reactions are

acid + base = h20 + whatever is left over

Put nail polish on your finger tips
wear hairnet
Get a kiddie Pool
Place body in pool
cut it into pieces
dry with microwave
grind with garbage disposal one of those industrial ones
Takes about an hour and half, an hour

people are dumb but not this dumb, they'll see your place and see no signs of a dogs presence in years, they'll see a fresh animals death and odors and know something up when searching fro a recent humans corpse, another trained dog could possibly tell the difference himself, this is something that could of worked 50 years ago but not so much now.

Two words, Sodium Hydroxide.

humans need it to kill the bacteria in them dumb dumb

>boil bones in a large pot until they liquify

Just keep proving how little you know there, Jamal.

with electrolysis you basically electroplate the sodium onto something (or chlorine I've never looked into it) but to much work for something that'll go boom and a gas to kill you

Better watch out and never pour NaCl into water, the chlorine will break the bond and kill you a slow and painfull death.

Hog pen

Shouldn't be boiling, that's way too hot. And you obvious wouldn't be doing this in an apartment.

You could easily buy one of these things - it's called fermentation lock. Get a large glass one and fit it on top of steel drum top/cover.

The little bubble like areas get filled with vinegar so the fumes have to go through vinegar, get neutralized, and only then go out.

No.

Acids don't dissolve flesh the way lye does. The only thing that does is piranha solution which is unstable and highly toxic. Plus getting that much acid is expensive.

Lye is cheap and works best. You're basically making a soap out of a body. Same chemical reaction is used to make soap out of fats. Soaps are water soluble and non damaging to pipes which is pretty important for disposing.

I got that shit on my hands and just made them really smooth but this will work on fatty tissue you need something for all organic compounds like sodium hypochlorite

Feed it to the pigs.

I like the way navagante got rid of em in narcos. Wrap a body in razor wire and dump it into a river. When the body bloats the razor wire cuts it to bits and the fish eat it

Just leave the dead body where you found it. Don't touch it. Don't move it. Just leave it be stupid.

>Electrolysis: using an electric current to separate compounds.
>Electroplating: using an electric current to deposit a metal onto an electrode.
Pay more attention in science class.

it'd work on the fatty parts if I was the corpse you'd have no fat to work with but if you got a chemical like sodium hypochlorite that oxidizes organic compounds you'd be in business

dude its fucking late give me a break and I learned this shit last year

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaline_hydrolysis_(death_custom)

Read that. Lye is the way to go. The method with steel drum I described is basically this. It's what's professionally used to dissolve bodies.

Throw it into a vat of molten metal and it's gone.

The amount of time you've all clearly spent thinking about this is fucking hilarious.

Someone once días this near my neighborhood and got caught like un 2 days

Hydrochloric's got a millions-of-years proven track record.

step 1 no matter what is to destroy teeth and finger tips.

fpbp

Isn't it crazy to think about how easy you could probably get away with killing someone if it was a complete stranger and there were no witnesses?

I'm guessing you never done it before.

1-Take body to tub. Cut troat and major veins....bleed body out entirely.

2-shave head and burn her hair(stinks but it's worthed).

3-remove as much flesh as possible and use food processor to get ground meat.

4-place ground meat into bags(10 pounds each) and dispose them in several trash cans on the road.

5-make a fire pit and burn the bones to dry them out.....use hammer to break them into smaller pieces and dispose them in small bags.

People will only call the cops if they find something that resembles a human body.

learned everything i know about disposing of bodies from watching television

the sodium will just react with the water and become Na2O I think , the Cl would react with the free hydrogen and create HCl but I'm a random guy with minimal scientific education \
The NaCl is the electrode so I think It would actually be electroplated like he said (if it didn't react with any of the solution), Kind of like how you use CuSO4 for copper based electroplating It still undergoes electrolysis and it also electroplates

get thousands of baloons attach to body at nigth.

See you space cowboy

I think any idea that involves taking the body somewhere is too risky. Likewise any idea that requires you to keep the body in your possession for any significant length of time is also too risky.

In an ideal situation you would have what you need at home but most likely you don't have the necessary chemicals or tools to do any of the more exotic suggestions you'll get and going out and buying them puts you in a position of having shit on your credit card that lends itself to doing what you are trying to get away with doing. Use cash and you're still most likely on some store's fucking camera doing paying with cash for some incriminating shit.

If you have to do this and want the best chance of success you're going to have to make do with mostly what you have on hand. You're going to have to butcher the body. Bleed it out in your bathtub and then clean the tub meticulously. Bleach is your friend here. You have a stove. You have a garbage disposal most likely. You have trash bags. OP was on the right path.

Break the body down into components that you can cook down into material that will go down you garbage disposal and/or drain. There's your soft tissue. Lots of garlic, onions, and spices in this big pot of "dead body" and you just boil it down until it's meat paste. Down the disposal it goes.

Teeth are all going in the garbage but not just "thrown into the garbage". You need to take them and wrap them in a small dish towel. Then hammer them into pulp and put the towel in a plastic bag. Wrap that fucker in paper and tape and then put that in a plastic bag too. Throw it in a partially filled Hefty bag and then dump the contents of your cat's litter box on top of that.

Clean everything. Clean it again. Clean it one more time just to be sure. Don't go out and buy a ton of cleaning supplies though. Take it slowly and meter those purchases out so that nothing looks suspicious.

That's what the cinderblocks are for nigga. But I guess if you've already murdered somebody there's no reason not to put a few more holes in them.

>not mentioning getting rid of teeth

Have none of you niggers even seen Fargo?

Only 64% of murders get resolved.

That doesn't count for murders where no body is found so the case isn't labelled as a murder or where the cause of death is mistaken for an accident or something else.

That means the rate is actually way lower. So yeah, getting away with murder isn't that hard.

lot of basement dwellers ITT that are internet bad asses who have trouble talking to the female clerk at mcdonalds.

Confirmed for never having passed basic chemistry. Or cheap bait. Not sure which tbh.

Call the Coroner retard.

Best option is just toss it into a volcano.

That salt idea is bullshit. Just freeze the body instead.

But there's different things you might want to do depending on how the person died and where, and how much of your faggot dna is on or in them or your house.

Fill up a freshly dug real grave at a cemetery with the body after you've drained and dried it to prevent stinks.

it's cheep bait, This is the first time I've bated and It's sad so I'm not doing it anymore

>cheep bate
Stay in school kiddo

buy industrial meat grinder buy butcher shop mix it with pork and beef 100% profit. Plus gets homeless people of the street. Always happy to help the homeless. Also feed them to the homeless.

I suggested wood chipper. Then spread the humanburger on a farmers field. Get rid of a body, and make fertilizer.

Dig a fifty foot deep hole beneath your floor board, throw the body down there, fill with cement.

Simple.

Cut body into 6 pieces, legs arms torso and head
Take your car out to some place far out with mountains and keep the body in pieces in your backpack, also bring shovel
Rent horse
Take backpack and shovel with you to a good spot on the side of a mountain fairly high up.
Bury the individual pieces of the body about 100 meters apart at different elevations
Go home and dispose of backpack and shovel

>soylent green

Cook it in the oven immediately, while it's still fresh.

Eat like a fat disgusting pig all day long for a handful of consecutive days, stopping only to sleep it off, even continuing to eat in the bathroom.

Gain about 20 to 25 pounds.

They'll never think to perform DNA tests on my house's outgoing sewage.

you could just eat the body like this russian couple

thesun.co.uk/news/4550298/inside-the-russian-cannibal-familys-house-of-horrors-where-they-killed-and-ate-30-people-lured-from-dating-sites/