Why do Turkish people hate Kurds so much?

I often see in the news they're fighting terrorists, even the women. They seem pretty based.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan_Workers'_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing#Turkey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Data_reliability
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tribal turkroach crab-bucket mentality

>why do turkish people hate kurds
I don't know, it's because they perform suicide bombings and kill civilians, maybe?
>I often see in the news they're fighting terrorists
They are the terrorists
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan_Workers'_Party

Turkish islamist populism propagated by Erdoroach and his Ülkü Ocakları henchmen.
Turks don't want to share a border with Rojava so they would rather bomb the Kurds and give arms and power to al-Qaeda backed rebels.

they are really shitty people
even shittier than turks
like your gypsies probably

A k*rd accusing turks of being islamist? Are you kidding me? Kurds are much more religious than turks

A "Kurd" is a made up term for similar Iranic people who live without a nation. They don't even speak the same language, can barely understand each other. The "Kurds you call based are from Iraq and Syria, different from Turkish Kurds. There is lots of confusion to be had, Turkish Kurds do deserve a country I'd say, but they are terrorists, at least for the Turkish people living in those regions .

They're Marxists.

>they're fighting terrorists

Al Qaeda fights ISIS too. Is Al Qaeda the good goy now?

They fight for true freedom.

al-Quaeda tries to enforce the same Sharia rule as ISIS, al they do is fight for power over the other.

That has to be the ugliest non-fat female ive seen in a while

>why the turks hate kurds so much? pro-us media told me good things about them!

Turkic/Indo-European rivalry. Kurds are Iranics who have only recently started moving west, trying to rejoin hands with their IE in Europe.

why the fuck am I getting connection error

kek litreally more than half of the kurds voted for erdoğan in last elections

There's still another half who didn't vote for him

I can't post the articles I want because I get a connection error for whatever the fuck reason.

Either way, read en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing#Turkey and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Data_reliability

While they may not be fighting for sharia, they're way too fucking far from being a rational human being m8

>While they may not be fighting for sharia, they're way too fucking far from being a rational human being m8
The same can be said for Turks, dude.

K*rds are non-Muslim Jewish communists, that's why. I only support Caliph Erdogod

>those articles again
It's actually worse in Iraqi Kurdistan and Iraqi Kurdistan is worst Kurdistan. It's full on durka because of B*zani.

It's also the same with non-kurdish Turks.

erdo wins because of his kurdish supporters
there is ongoing ongoing togetherness between Islamist and conservative Kurds to destroy Kemalist regime
Half of the Kurds wanna replace Kemalism with semi-Islamic dictatorship and other half is marxist Kurd nationalist.

They're the Irish of Asia Minor. Everbody loves them from afar, but you don't know what it's like to live with them.

Subhuman fucking gypsy scum. They deserve every gassing they got by based Saddam. God willing they get the fucking boot out of Syria.

All the kurds I've met here have been pretty nice people. Same goes for turks as well.
It's these recent iraqis and afghans that are the problem

i really wanna like them i really do but when i see a kurd behaving like a monkey in the streets in istanbul or blowing himself/herself up in ankara and killing 30 people i get a little mad