go

No, not yet wait a few seconds then go. You're very cute by the way

yes

flan

its dat boi ᴹʸᶻᶦᵃᵐ!

OH SHIT WATTUP!??!?!?!?

The fuck is this shit?

reference to ᴹʸᶻᶦᵃᵐ

it was supposed to return and post some more.

Quads demands an explanation.

ᴹʸᶻᶦᵃᵐ is a supposed ayy lmao that posted to pol a few days ago posting shitting pictures of earth from the sky that dont show up on G Earth

Dont forget the long-distance Earth pic.
And the Moon ones!

AND IT WAS ON /X/

/x/ not Sup Forums

yeah, it was a fun thread.

heres an archive of for you faggots out of the know

archive 4plebs org/x/thread/19631067/

add the periods

Dude name myziam says he’s an alien in orbit. Give him coordinates and that mofo will appear above your house - let you see him and take a pic and that fucking alien posts it. Fucking spooky of you ask me. Alien then flies off back into orbit. He’s stuck here until his bros can help him get back home

w/e it was a rollercoaster of emotions reading through the posts

>Dude name ᴹʸᶻᶦᵃᵐ says he’s an alien in orbit. Give him coordinates and that mofo will appear above your house - let you see him and take a pic and that fucking alien posts it. Fucking spooky of you ask me. Alien then flies off back into orbit. He’s stuck here until his bros can help him get back home

>its name is ᴹʸᶻᶦᵃᵐ

>/x/
>19660155
> ᴹʸᶻᶦᵃᵐ

Alien was a cool guy actually. The folks over at /x/ seemed freaked out by it at times

Fake ass shit. Nigga pretended to be an alien. Give any mother fucker coordinates with Google earth and a pc and they can give you a shit quality image from the loc. Even the google moon shit.

>oh look. A bunch of gullible fuck wits
>spaceship
>but nigger quality camera
>hurr durr

but why does ᴹʸᶻᶦᵃᵐ want to communicate with Sup Forums

maybe, but Earth doesnt update its maps that often. the pics that were posted had the same 'cloud cover' as real time.

latitude: 37°52'4.63"S
longitude: 147°53'7.31"E

She doesn't

>reply assumes that nobody in the 21st century can use photoshoop

Why do you think the pics were low quality?... you're easily fooled user

Also, real time? How did the people know? Were they also "in space looking down"?

Or just look up and see a cloud lol

I smell Samefag...