Anyone want to hear my personal life story about "The duchess of Cumbridge" aka my gf...

Anyone want to hear my personal life story about "The duchess of Cumbridge" aka my gf. I could tell the in depth story including what was going on with me. Or just the evil things she did. Up to you. I just have to get it off my chest. And I use to vent on b a lot so I figured here would be best.

Tell your tale

save the sob story and show me some tits n gash

Is this the one who analy raped her bf with a turkey baster full of hot cum?

What. I haven't heard this one.

No, that was the story about my dad

lurking and waiting

Not really

Just spit it out OP we have nothing better to do

boooo, bored

Bitch we dont have all night let's go

OK so we've been dating since grade 9. Only had a 2 month break. We graduate I go work with my dad to pay part of her way in uni and a place for us. She goes to one party. She wears this T-shirt and a button up over top to rip open whenever a guy tries to hit on her it's actually kind of funny

cool story bro well i'm glad this thread is over cya guys

Cool thing Op. Leaving now

And...

wll shit, that was anticlimatic........

Listen nigga, I'm gonna read your story and shit buy you need to come off with at least one nude.

OP is a giant faggot, most boring story ever.

Anyways so she does it to this guy. Instead of going away he instantly grabs her tits and pushes her against the wall. Starts feeling her up and making out with her. She resisted at first but went along with it after a few seconds. Turns her around grinds up her ass. They go across the street to a park and he fucks her on a picnic bench.

fuck this

No one said to continue faggot

Confess

JFC do you always take 5 hours to whine about some whore?

Aaaaand im out, congrats on the shitty thread faggot

if this ends up being some sort of pun im going to be real salty.....

everybody walk the dinosaur inc

don't continue

The next party she goes to which was 2 days later. She gets really drunk at talks in her British accent which is cute. Same guy was there. Walks right up drags her to the dance floor. Starts grinding on her. His friend comes over starts grinding on her front side. The friend takes off her shirt. So she's dancing in her bra. The guy is lifting up her skirt. Reaching around the front to play with her pussy. They leave back to his place. With another guy so 3 guys leave with her. They fuck her raw. One guy sits on the lazy boy she sits on him. The other 2 take turns getting bjs and hand jobs. Right when they are about to cum they put her on her knees and she finishes the first guy cum dripping from her mouth goes to the second cock swallows that too. The third cock same thing but he had a bigger load and cums on her face. A string of saliva and cum connects the 3 cock like a bridge. So she got the nickname Cumbridge. When

i gave you my trust and you gave me this shitty thread

finally

pics or it didn't happen

Continue

There was a bunch more shit that happened. We're still together but we go to the same university now. Switched universities too. By the end of it she fucked 6 guys on the university's hockey team. Random hook ups too. And most guys called her "Duchess of Cumbridge" she rocked the nickname. Wasn't ashamed of itl

Why are you with a white? And where are the nudes

Details please

A whore*

I still Leave a semester for work. But everything is under the bridge now. For her at least. It's a bit hard to get over when you get into a fight with a guy over her. Get your ass kicked and a chipped tooth. Only to have her watch the whole thing and come find you half an hour later. To have the guy send you a snap of her sucking his dick 10 minutes before she found me. After I just made out with her...

Pics already op

OP is an idiot. No reason to stick w this cunt at all. WTF were you thinking?

Cracked his head open and gacd him a concussion during a game. Kind of guilted me to stay with her. Plus she's a 10 and I am a 6 at best. She still acts innocent her family and friends act like nothing happened.

we wont fall for that........

>guilted me to stay
Admit it OP. You're only with her to hide your latent homosexuality.

Jokes on you. I'm asexual

Less story more pics

Wtf is with this incoherent thread? I couldn't have cared less at the beginning but now somehow i do

the thread is so retarded that it became intresting

how do you know all this?
were you there?

and some brown eye

H8u

>this happened

don't taser him bro, it's just a fan fic