Is snooker Sup Forums?

Is snooker Sup Forums?

>yuropoor sport

Probably not popular tbqh, mostly just a joke game among my friends

Probably the second most popular sport in England after darts.

Why are darts players so fat?

Their """sport""" is primarily played in bars. Beer is really fattening.

Darts is a precision sport requiring fine motor skills.

The fat literally envelopes the nerves, like a mother holding her infant son, calming them. This allows for a higher level of play under stress.

holy fucking shit i think this may be true

there's almost always snooker threads on Sup Forums during major championships; look for /147/

Who is more popular and respected there?

Dartsmen or snooker players?

I can't say for sure, but living in England for 6 months, a bloke told me English sports can be described in three names.

Phil Taylor, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Bobby Charlton.

probably snooker to the general public. most of the events are on the bbc and there's kind of an aura around the snooker world championship final because it's on the sunday evening before the may day bank holiday, so it's like a national event for everyone to sit down and watch the final drag on through the night.

both are fairly popular sports and most people will have heard of a lot of the big names, but they're also "niche" sports in that they'll rarely be on the back pages of the newspapers.

>so it's like a national event for everyone to sit down and watch the final drag on through the night.

Comfy.

>ywn play snooker with a britbongbro

>sport

It's a game, retard.

fuck off, thirdie

i watch snooker games on yt sometimes. kind of wish it was a little more popular here.

>Triggered

Good. This will help you lose the folds, amerifat.

superior version coming in

>having holes on your table

literally gay

kill yourself, shitskin

>Not knowing how to trigger someone from a third world country.

We are multi-ethnic, retard.

you're perpetually triggered by your own shitty living conditions

Lay off the beef, fatty.

you wish you've ever had beef, thirdie

>Thinking third world countries don't get to eat beef

Kek

>admitting you're a thirdcuck

all i needed tbqh

unironically more entertaining than basketball

>Thirdcuck
>cuck

Projecting much?

>tfw house is too small to fit a snooker table
>had to settle for fucking pool

How I've always been brought up.

Pool
>Small table so just smashing the cueball and hoping for the best works
>Big open pockets so you never need to be accurate
>Heavier cues so it's easier to smash them
>Played mostly by Yanks
>Pub game. Only played when you're out on the piss

Snooker
>Massive table so smashing the ball has no effect
>Pockets that are the perfect size for a ball so precision is needed
>Lighter and longer cues so skill is actually needed

Certainly snooker players. I don't know a lot of people that actually care about the darts but watch and go to the events because it's a time to get insanely drunk, shout random bollocks all with your mates. It's like being at an indoor football game.

>all these non yuro flag talking about liking snooker yet ain't never seen them in /147/ threads

Play both.

12 Foot American snooker tables that Brunswick use to make in the first half of the 20th are actually a lot more unforgiving than English tables.

Two different games. Neither is really more difficult than other against good competition.

People who've only played snooker that think pool (I'm talking pool on a 9 foot table) is "easy" because they're able to sink a few balls in a row right off when they've never managed over a 20 break in snooker don't understand that making 5 or 6 balls in a row is like potting one red.

A good pool player is a threat to run multiple racks at any time. It's not uncommon for top players to trade 6 and 7 rack runs in money games.

>Play both.

*I play both

If you lads are interested and chill, please come visit /147/ threads. There are threads for the majors (with the WC being the most active, of course).

>I don't know a lot of people that actually care about the darts but watch and go to the events because it's a time to get insanely drunk, shout random bollocks all with your mates.
Ah yes, PDC casuals. Further proof that the PDC is just a circus where there is no respect for the sports. The BDO is clearly the superior organisation where the crowd actually cares about the sport and the players.

>amerifat btfo by 3rd world islander

Btw, there's the Players Championship final today, lads.

Afternoon mate, I was going to make a thread since it's on ITV4 free here.

Howdy.
>I was going to make a thread since it's on ITV4 free here.
Alright, nice.

Thread if you're curious