its a good kind of gay tho

anyone know a site I could read kiddy pr0n stories on? Preferably explicit ones

>Kiddie pr0n
please die.

nigga what?

please kill yourself

asstr has pretty much every genre you can think of, no holds barred

you might be able to find something to stem your depraved desires there

Why? I'm just not sure about current word filters lol. Now give me a link and stop bitching, we're all pedo fucks here.

> we're all pedo fucks here

Nah. I don't delve into that depraved shit

Dont die on me now

Rot in prison fucking pedophile

Nudist user here. Summer is over and I can't post from my new job.

I'm helping

You can't arrest us, this is the internet. You have no jurisdiction here!

I return with more pics.

jesus...

Obvious troll aside, you can get loli content in this server uUW8wYK

Any one know the doujin about tanya evil that gets sent to a anime con and she gets raped to oblivion?

You're in this thread.

Wish i didnt get banned for literally telling an user to not post cp and to post 3dcg instead...

lewd dragon lolis

Okay so I am hopefully gonna release a demo before the end of the year (probably in December)

These are the 3 things I want to have. How important is each of them to you guys?

1) A couple more complete sex scenes. Right now there's a playing doctor scene (done), and a half-done reverse-doctor (ie bossy loli demands she be the doctor instead of the patient, and instead examines your body.). I also want to get in a more traditional sex scene. I've got a bent-over-doggystlye art for it. I had a few scenes like this in the old demo but they were /very/ simplistic, linear and hard-coded. Now there's variation based on arousal, sex experience, age, randomness, and there's an actual orgasm/arousal system.

2) I want there to be more gameplay involved in kidnapping. Before it was just walking up, initiating dialogue, and selecting the "chloroform" option. At that point you just had to carry her away without being seen (or you'd get reported to the cops).
I want like a sneaky-sneaky stealth aspect too now, with vision cones and shit, and the suspicion levels that I talked about before.

3) I want there to be some kind of post-kidnapping gameplay. Before you could expand your dungeon like and assign lolis to rooms, but the lolis would just sit there and wait to be raped. Well, they had a random chance of running home if there was an escape route, then telling their parents and then the cops would be after you (well really it would auto-report you if the girl managed to escape to her house, regardless of if her parents were currently home... I guess imagine that she used a phone or something). For this it would be simplistic for now. Just a small post-kidnapped behavior tree that would let her interact with the other kidnapped girls and with the stuff in her room. This is less important for now.

lolis approve of this post

And here's the dungeon editing shit as mentioned in 3)

Lewd the dragon loli. Deep inside. Mate with her.

toddlercon bump

You should've posted an image then, baka

Anyone have sauce on this?

You should include a mechanic for some girls having a certain % chance of developing stockholm syndrome if you treat them with positive reinforcement and aren't too violent.

Gas the toddlercons.

Why are little girls so sexy? I can't think of anything I want more than to cum inside of a cute lil 8yo...

Impregnate the dragon loli.

this cunts cunt is drawn way to high up.

cute but not a loli

*shrugs* close enough.
I'm not into toddlers. Hebi is fine too.

What is wrong with me, and why does this arouse me so much?

I think I could die happy if I flooded an elementary schooler's womb with my dirty pedophile cum...

Is there a name for this game?

whoever was in the loli thread the other night that recommended koi kaze, i fucking love it. thank you so much

everything by this artist

The artist is Apostle.

plz post them

I'd have to go digging. Most of his work that I have is Gwen from Ben10, but I didn't want to just dump Gwen. Google is your friend.

Just wondering. Are you guys exclusive pedos, or non-exclusive (ie into adults too)? (Or lolicons if you're one of those pedos that gets butthurt if they get called a pedo)

I'm calling it Sim Loli for now, but it's still a work in progress.

They recently (in the last year or 2) got their database crashed and fucked so they lost SO much content.
I spent too much time reading on that goldmine. :P

fucking kek that pic
got a working alpha/beta you can sling us?

cya later faggot

hot

Roll...
The first loli I lewd back when I was 12...
So many faps... so many memories...

All right.
Let's do this

very nice

There's a pre-alpha build that's over a year old now. It's when I had the old graphics (pic related). It's pretty buggy though.

any new ones of natalia korda

then link it nigger