Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots
hindawi.com/journals/criem/2012/154025/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cancer

pop it.

The start of fourniers gangrene. Google it faggot

tried is really painful and doesn't work

Way to go OP, didn't use a rubber silly, now warts are growing on your willy!

am virgin don't let people touch my infested pp

>tried

WELL TRY HARDER FAGGOT!

"muh balls huuuuurtz" they will hurt more when a girl turns you down after seeing this shit hanging on your pussballs.

It's a cyst. It'll probably go away. If not just have a dermatologist remove it

google
"fordyce spots"

Gential warts. It'll go away on its own in about 4 years.

bro ty on the real you a real te/b/m player shit stresses me the fuck out but are you 100% on that?

army med fag here, looks like a lil bit of testicular warts or a super fiscal cysts. Go see that doctor big guy. Only is gana get worse

If they haven't hardened yet, you can insert a needle and squeeze shit out. looks like white-out.

Hardened ones need to be sliced open and hard shit removed.

They need to be cut out if you want them removed completely, otherwise the sac that surrounds the liquidy white shit just fills up again.

I've got a few out on my ballsack just using a needle, but it is a bit tough doing it like that.

i get mine because i scratch my nuts a lot. do you scratch a lot OP?

Shit bro think you got that hpv

no sir though i do run every day 7-9 miles

Do it op, it's the only way to save your balls.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots

Completely natural, don't worry about it. If you want it removed, talk to your dermatologist about it. I have them on my balls too. All bumpy and shit... it's ugly, so I can sympathize with ya.

Fordyce spots is the winner

See a doc, they can cut them out.

I used to be really worried about chicks seeing them, but they barely notice them usually. Now im married so i dont give a shit about them.

venereal disease

thanks bro for the tip on that sucks that I'm ashamed of my own manhood I hope you don't relate

i'd say it's fordyce spots, ingrown hair, cyst, but you have like 6 of them, and theyre all pus.

not sure, i feel like you may have got herpes from a public restroom or something

Should have gotten circumcised.

Its aids op, thas what you get for being a rubberless faggot

>normie-talker gets doubles

eh, I'll allow it this time

Bro I'm gonna an hero if herpes from public bathroom / maybe something my parents haven't told me about

Those aren't Fordyce spots. They actually resemble staph. Bad place to have staph. Worse place to ignore it.

Ah, you're French Canadian too, I see.

It's a subdermal cyst. I have a few. Hard white bumps, not painful or irritated unless of course you try to pop it. If you really hate it, there's a medical treatment for it, but it's... invasive. And expensive. And not usually covered by insurance.

You'll be fine, OP

Fordyce spots are visible but otherwise normal sebaceous glands. These are pustules. If they were a fairly sudden development, I'm not shitting you about staph.

hindawi.com/journals/criem/2012/154025/

Thanks man I appreciate

how the fuck can you tell he's french canadian by looking at his balls?

my ballsack

Why can't we just kill all the tards?

the ones that weren't deep I got rid of myself. the deeper ones just get squeezed every now and then.

i should take photos next time i do one for you anons.

Look for Molluscum Contagiosum. Whats in your picture looks like it. I had it, those can spread if you dont laser burn/cut them. Gets really nasty if you already have HIV. I got mine burned with laser, they stop apearing after some time, your doctor will also prescript some medication for your immune system. You also should check for HPV, they can come together.

>Sees pic of nut sack
>Ah, you're French Canadian too, I see
What kind of sorcery is this, How the fuck did you jump to that conclusion.

This could be a couple of ingown hairs got one on my sack and it i's fucking painful I mean how long have you had these?

>savage af

tfw have these too. in the past I was able to squeeze and pop smaller ones but have a few large solid ones.
did on a couple of occasions cut them out. was satisfying but painful. Used a pin and scissors to break the skin over it. Then it came out as one solid thing. Then smooshed it for the keks.
Kinda tempted to do it again to the large ones I have but want to use something like a razor blade

>tfw have these too
>occasions cut them out
>Used a pin and scissors
>want to use something like a razor blade
why not just see a doctor

this

Same here. Had a few, but never let them get that bad. Sterilise a pin, insert it perpendicular to your skin, then squeeze from the base. It will probably hurt like hell and you'll even get a bit of blood, but you should be able to clean it out. Then apply antiseptic and prepare to be sore for a few days.

Oh, and it'll sting like a fucker if you get the area wet before it heals.

lmfaoo wtf is that

You can go to the store, get some hydrogen peroxide, sterilize it, make sure the whole area is good and clean, and shove it up your butt.

doctor wouldn't do anything about them.
even though I had asked multiple times and they were getting bigger.
So I did it myself and I'll probably do it again.

Kek
I love that he keeps clapping