ITT we humiliate small dick guys & share size stories

ITT we humiliate small dick guys & share size stories

It's so dope to be hung.

I was just born this way, didn't do anything to deserve it, and yet I think it's had a materially positive impact on my life.

I feel sorry for all the little guys out there that, like me, didn't do anything to deserve it and yet - have to spend a lifetime with that nagging thought: 'What would it have been like to be hung?'

This so much. I made a mistake once and cheated. I say mistake because I'm not that greasy cunt who cheats. I got drunk and shit happened. It wouldn't ever happen again. And I honestly think she's still with me because we have some fucking amazing sex. And she has no gag reflex so I can throatfuck till I cum. It's like girls with big tits who get treated better because of them.

Someone post dick with timestamp

sup btards, big cock checking in

does anyone here have a dick head > 1.5 inches?

I always feel fagish when I view postings like this.

Small dick here, honest question. What is the best way to increase penis size?

lol you don't - you are stuck with your small dick for life - get used to it

To reincarnate as a nigger. Odds aren't on your side, though. It's a lot more probable to come back as an asian.

thats an apple tv remote

humiliate me

Cock her

well 4 to 6 inches is pretty normal I dont see what you mean by humiliating
chances are thats not even your dick

More pls?

Why are you guys so fucking obsessed over fucking dick sizes? You know that women don't really care about dick size and care more about if you are a piece of shit or not?

Work on your fucking personalities, you insecure dipshits.

>inb4 lol he has tiny pee-pee

Dude on the left is really like 7" if he measured correctly

here's my correct version (where i've inserted myself in the proper spot)

Rate my dick please

2/10 maybe 2.5

my dick is only 8 inches and i would say proportionally thick and there's has been multiple times where half way through sex the girl cant take it anymore because it hurts them too much (bruised cervix apparently)
they were pretty short though.
its a blessing but not that amazing