youtube.com/watch?v=xxRoZx-eq0U
convictcreations.com/aborigines/megafauna.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9EjcA6tlFmE
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
youtu.be/sPt8bfNdgFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn, really makes you think.

The Aboriginal peoples are a terrible native people, though. How can anyone not be educated on this simple fact, yet?

Their main method of hunting, was to burn the forests and the brush to flush out their prey. It was then that weapons like the boomerang were effective. They literally destroyed Australia to make using their shitty tools easier instead of just inventing better tools.

You can't make this shit up. Aboriginal people are worse than niggers.

I'm surprised to know that the aboriginal people can talk. I just thought they made grunting noises based on how they look.

Aboriginal Intellectuals

Why am I listening to some random American talk about AUSTRALIAN aboriginals? I don't talk about your shitty country.

>Aborigines making immigration law
Yeah I'm sure they'll get right on that right after they've finished taking a nap in the middle of the road.

>implying australian can't shut the fuck up about how terribad they think the US is

>illegally

that would imply that aboriginals had any concept of law, order, government, etc.

Here you go cobber, more Abbos Abboing than you can poke a stick at.

youtube.com/results?q=aurukun fights

youtube.com/watch?v=GmRgyysDU7k

>because he's american his FACTS aren't actually FACTS
>-sticks fingers in ears-

Kill yourself, australia. You fucks are the stupidest pieces of shit on the planet.

Well shit I guess i'm going to become a #Cruz Missile from now on.

>implying aboriginals are humans
top kek lads

Pic related

>Implying that Aboriginal people had immigration laws that could be broken.

Fuck, I was a Trumpy Dumpy, but now I'm with her! Stuff like this really makes you think.

>aussies trolling themselfs

Cant make this up

nice bait faggot, have a (You)

Now i know where the aussieposters get it from..

Oh, bullshit. Every time there is a shooting in the United States, you faggots are on every social media platform bitching about how we need gun control like Australia.

Fuck right off m8

He's right you fucking faggot. Abos are probably the shittiest native group ever.

40,000 YEARS and all they produced was sticks

They do realise that they can't use this argument against Europeans, right?

The moment they start bitching about us kicking out muslims, is the moment I'll start digging up all this old crap and posting it as a response to their complaints.

>XXXX reflecting off the puddle

This true
Go drink another overpriced coffee you Melbournite numale.

They had immigration law.

So did we. Pic related. The first contact between the civilized world and the abbo's was the Duyfken unleashing grapeshot on violent abbo tribesmen.

Aboriginals did not create the sovereign nation of Australia.

>themselfs

You speak one of the easiest languages on Earth since 20 years or even longer and still manage to fuck up.

Burning fields was a pretty standard way of hunting back in the day. Who cares about nobility or finesse when it's just you and your shit head buddies trying to get a quick rooburger in

Shut up you racist
>ignoring their greatest invention of all
>the curved throwing stick
>designed to take down beasts
/pol BTFO

What law are people breaking you boong cunts

>They had immigration law.

No, they didn't. Are you shitposting? How do hundreds of unconnected tribes with no concept of law and government have immigration law?

SHIIIIEEEEEEET WE WUZ THE 1ST REFUGEES

AND AS REFUGEES WE KILLED ALL THE NATIVES

THATS MEANS WE SHOULD LET IN MORE REFUGEES

Culture...\

youtube.com/watch?v=y15EiwjfiHs

House at the end of the street was where my ex used to live.
youtube.com/watch?v=tUO-AXlnDOc

My shop isnt far away FML, there are my customers.

Daily reminder

You guys should've just killed them

The great spirit of Uluru descended upon their first ancestors and told them that they were free to wander her bountious desert, but she strictly forbid the entry of the 'goonbringers' for she knew that the superior creatures would enslave her children to the 'gashuffa' culture, placing them into a false dreamtime, where their souls would be eaten by Awagamama.

You're right, but even then, they didn't really do much else. They had no agricultural systems to speak of at all. They just hunted and hunted and hunted and burned and burned and burned.

Frankly, had white people not showed up they would have just kept on going doing exactly that until there was nothing left but wasteland.

We know that

at least they are too lazy to commit serious crimes

and hate foreigners more then whites

its like their negatives cancel each other out

Let me tell you about the abos:

They did not know how babies were made; they believed they came from the dream time.
Sex to abos was about transferring masculinity; it was not uncommon to see toddlers be raped to death.
The concept of rape did not exist, if a male abo could rape you that was seen as a good thing because of this transfer of masculinity.
Mothers would mate with their children from birth, the idea was to transfer their masculinity to the child so he could take a higher place in the hierarchy.
There was no written language.
While there were many dialects of spoken language they were very limited when compared to English or any other language for that matter.
Abos gave honor to their ancestors, this might seem like a good thing and it is; however they were so ancestor-centric that it was considered a bad thing to look toward the future. This is part of the reason they didn't get along with the whites who were very future-centric.
Because of this aversion to planning, a common hunting practice was to burn away large areas of bush to drive animals out as well as kill them in the fires themselves.
Many species of flora evolved to deal with this faster than the abos themselves, such as the paper bark tree.
This is also the reason for having so many venomous fauna.
Much of the flora became dependent on these bushfires to propagate, they would not germinate seeds until they received the indication that there had been a bushfire.
There was no metallurgy, even the Africans were smelting metals which they used to make into musical instruments hundreds of years before they were colonized.
Their most complex construct was a tent.

>This is only the tip of the iceberg.

Learn to read, roofucker. It's clearly hyperbole.

That said, tribes have tons of laws, usually. Most of them nonsensical. I'm pretty sure they had laws about other people joining their tribe. After all, the Duyfken crew tried to drag off a few abbo women (they'd been at sea for a looooong time), and the abbo's responded violently. Sounds like a system of law to me, really. Not one codified in books, but one familiar to all the tribesmen nonetheless.

The point is, laws only matter in so far as you can back them up. And while they had curvy pieces of wood, we had a state of the art military machine with the capability to cause death on a scale the abbo's had never even imagined.

I thought dream time was some fabricated bullshit made up relatively recently so that abos could pretend to have a culture?

Did they even have a concept of ownership?

Abos generally don't want refugees.

What is the specific piece of aboriginal legislature governing immigration? Also, is this guy saying aboriginals want to deport all those hardworking minorities? How frightfully racist of them.

> Aboriginal people
> People

God gave to the human race the Earth and with it all the animals.

>abos say whites are illegal
>abos never had a single law
how can anything be illegal if there's no law against it?

stupid abos

Well if you white racist shit lords hadn't invaded they would have invented a written language and made one!

Ayy Dards

I'm convinced they're all inbreds. There can't have been that large of an original population to begin with.

Tell me Sup Forums why don't we let people like this make decision about our great country:

youtube.com/watch?v=xxRoZx-eq0U

I'm assuming 'cardigan' is some sort of metaphor for sovereign control of Australia

>Sex to abos was about transferring masculinity; it was not uncommon to see toddlers be raped to death.
>The concept of rape did not exist, if a male abo could rape you that was seen as a good thing because of this transfer of masculinity.
>Mothers would mate with their children from birth, the idea was to transfer their masculinity to the child so he could take a higher place in the hierarchy.
That's why I keep telling you guys, abos are the only 100% ugly race on Earth because they fucked all the cute kids to death

> Kill off the megafauna
> Burn the country so much the climate changes and areas that were rainforest become replaced by stinking gumtrees.
>White people come
>Call us "custodians of the environment".

Modern leftist thinking.

convictcreations.com/aborigines/megafauna.html

Aww yes I almost forgot about the world renowned aboriginal legal system.

What about the long range telecommution devise used in kangaroo dungdee movie

>we want more immigrants, but immigration is wrong

You mean shouting?

kek, that related video:
youtube.com/watch?v=9EjcA6tlFmE

BP Australia made a whole fucking petrol sniffing thing

I didn't know Aboriginal people could count.

>abbos were hunting with rocks and sticks when white man was walking on another celestial body

MY LAND WHITE CUNTS

>Adam Zwar
>Zwar

Sup Forums is always right.

>you will never ride a 3 tonne wombat

how could abos fuck up so badly?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

It's like the guys never opened a history book about the last few thousand years or something. The aboriginal people got it pretty light in comparison to many other native peoples.

Damn, really makes you think. Now I'm a #CruzMissle!

the jurisprudence of Dindoomatta

for non aussies the dog she is carrying is a donation box for guide dogs for the blind.

That would put the American war bear riders to shame.

No 2 tonne goannas eating cows...

shit and i just thought these countrys were memes

He looks exactly the same as a regular abo

Abbo stories time?

i didnt know australia as a country already existed when the settlers first arrived

looks like a list of wanted rapists mugshots.

She gonna go spend it on sniff n drink

This song is really sad but its really fucking catchy.

Jesus Christ. They have to be told not to sniff petrol and not to sleep on fucking roads

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

I wonder if Africans look at them and realise that how they see Abos is how whites see blacks.

Funny that eh?

Heres some real stats from one shit hole town in WA

Aboriginals didn't have concept of law or property.

100% of them are on Centrelink

>aboriginal """"""""people""""""""

I'm sure another 23 million immigrants is exactly what abbos want.
forest fires are actually a good thing.
It's aussie liberals trying to protect nature from fire that are doing harm.

Regular fires keep forests clear of debris and invasive foreign wildlife. If you prevent a forest form burning down, debris gathers, non-native wildlife thrives and borders expand, making fires actually catastrophic.

Abbos are useless but fires are actually not a bad thing.

>"didn't"
>implying
more like don't

>Stop oppressing them you white CIS shitlords. Petrol sniffing is part of their culture and should be celebrated as such. Quit this shaming and check you privilege

What do you call abos laying 200 meters apart on the road?

Speedhumps.

youtu.be/sPt8bfNdgFs

Burning down everything down was probably a bad idea though.

Abo detected

>It was then that weapons like the boomerang were effective.
Please be joking. The boomerang wasn't really relied on as an effective hunting tool, right? It's just a fun maymay, correct?

Dude, the aboriginals did NOT do it in a good way. Stop kidding yourself.

Australia was practically scorched by these stupid apes

natural forest fires are good, abo slash and burn, not so much.
I mean Europeans fucked up in the Bronze Age but we didn't do it for 40,000 years.

YOU DONT SNIFF PETROL FROM A CAN

They burnt so much, for so long they fucked the original flora and fauna.

Whats worse they didnt even profit from it, their numbers were still tiny, so no calorie increasing behavior.

>they brought rocks and stones with them