5.9 is where ugly starts

4.9 is. Below average

yes, i feel like im a 5 or less on a good day
whatever helps you sleep at night you ugly fuck

Nah

Nope. I've got Chad genetics.

Not a virgin.

Go to parties and group hangouts at least once a week

Have a good paying job to support me with delicious food and tickets to festivals and concerts

Feelsgood

You're a crab in a bucket

woah similar here
but I've got better looks than you, I'm not a virgin, I go to parties at least twice a week, and I make 250k a year having sex with foreign supermodels.

no clue what that means but it probably looks better that both of us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

I've heard I'm an 8-9.. too bad I'm too autistic to have any social skills. So ugly in the inside?

no envy or spite at all
just a fact 5.9 below was ugly before this thread even existed

>Above average is ugly
Really makes you think

most people are 6 or above
just accept your shit looks

anyways nobodys posting but up so im outta here
cya never ugly

us*

>most people are 6 and above
>when 5 is literally average
Accept your below average IQ

i honestly don't know if i am or am not. in the 8th grade, a girl once told me i was "worse than ugly". and i never quite got over it. i've been skinny, muscular, stocky, chubby, and no matter where i am, i still let that one comment resonate. later i told the girl about how much it fucked me up and she basically said it was more of a commentary about my personality at the time than my actual appearance, and that i'm generally average maybe a little above in my more "in shape" times. but still the damage was never undone. now i have a girlfriend who is a little chubby cute latina, who says i'm good looking and way to hard on myself, and i still struggle to believe her after that.

a lot of people think I look good, bit honestly I feel real ugly con the inside

Dude- I feel so fucking ugly. 24/7. I cannot even look myself in the fucking mirror anymore without breaking into tears, or even having a panic attack even at times. I have a boyfriend and I had a girlfriend, they both told me that I was pretty than all the other girls in my school or in my town, but that's a load of bullshit. Just putting it out there folks. We are all fucking ugly inside, some people just chose to express it

Face pic?

Kek

Used to think I was ugly in middle-school. I was awkward as fuck. A few girls came on to me, but I thought they were they were just doing it as a joke. Turns out they weren't...

Realized I was a chad in high school. Made friends with a ton of hot chicks through flirting because I'd gained confidence.

Flirted with so many girls, but, I didn't know who to target as a girlfriend.

>I wasn't prepared for this

Ended up friend-zoning every girl.

>MFW