What are you studying?

>What are you studying?
>Are you ready for exams?
Civil engineering.
Considering killing myself desu senpai

Varg said all degrees in Norway are retard-tier easy, therefore you must be a retard.

im a neet

Why didn't Varg get any degrees if they were so easy?

Dentistry
Yeah bruh, subjects this semester are easy.

>CS

Already done bro. Easy as fuck.

Because he doesn't want jewish pieces of paper

Nautical science. It's a ships thing.

I'm actually finished though. I think I'll get a first.

he was talking about humanities, he specifically mentioned that science and engineering were ok since the jews couldn't really change those subjects, you have shit memory

biochemistry

in progress

Economy.
Hell yeah fuck yeah i feel like killing it

T A K Y O N

>Accounting
>tfw today is thesis consultation day

PLS I JUST WANT TO END IT ALL

How many words for your dissertation though?

17k here

>2 chapters
>4k words

That's barely even coursework

i still need to finish 3 more chapters so basically it will be 12K words more

Oh, right. That's legit then I suppose.

I just had to do a Viva for mine which is a presentation to prove you actually did the work. No problem for me, but it catches all the Indians who cheat.

Exams ended two weeks ago nigga lmao

>What are you studying?
Pure Mathematics.
I got assblasted by most of them, but God I love this.

Applied Mathematics
Absolutely not.

>STEMfags

me too soon
> tfw one week to learn differentable equations

Economics

It's meh

>mech eng
>i'm doing quite well, but got fucked in my second termo 2 exam today (got a 9.5 in the first one, though).

Biomed PhD by research.

linguistics
no, i start next year

math and physics

finals aren't until june for me

International Relations
I have exams in July, half of which I already have the test sheets for
thanks based Japan

law
yeah because I'm fucking smart Tbh

>studying law
>not medicine
Yea you're definitely smart.

studied it for a year and thought it was shit

>he goes on Sup Forums
>he studies computer science
Like pottery lmao

>wasting ten years of your life so you can tell a granny she's got a cough
Or at least that's why I didn't go into it. Or at least there seemed to be too much of a social side involved.

>med school
>shit
What? You think it was going to be smooth sailing? No way man, but after that it'll all pay off. The industry for Lawyers is really fucked to be honest, not setting myself up to work so hard for everything to crash down and burn.

>going to med school just to be a General Practitioner
You can always just specialize in something you like and be a surgeon. You'll still have outpatients as in consultations but all you'll be doing is still predominantly operating on others and collecting dosh for it.

Psychology

I dropped out of a few classes, and am probably going to live with my family. Killing yourself is not an option. Just keep going

>Killing yourself is not an option
Yes it is.

Sure, but then it'd mean heaving another two to three years on your already vast years of studying, though I realize that you wouldn't only be studying at that point, and would already be actively contributing as a full-fledged.

Don't know why but lots of my teachers were rooting for me to be a doctor (well to be fair, I was in the scientific section in HS, with biology as a specialty so it was a given), but I was decided against it since you can't really travel when you're a doctor. Or at least it won't be part of your work.

Software Engineering

yes.

Don't think France's medical industry is that fucked. Especially with the EU's stringent regulation on healthcare professional's working hours. Places like Singapore and the USA is where the doctor's lives are fucked, like they have to work like 12 hours a day.

CS isn't an easy degree when you take into account the non-computer classes. DiffEq, Discrete, etc aren't easy for a lot of codemonkeys.

Don't know why we're going on about this, and how it relates to what I was ranting about, but anyways, everywhere in France, the formal working hours are always exceeded by doctors, and those in hospitals are usually overworked since the healthcare here exacts that everybody should be treated, and even drunkards that are brought in each week.

Nobody is really working what the government says they are.

i ztudy zpensh

i wnat liv in zpen

I'm a high school teacher.

I'm the one running the exams ehehehe

Oh ok. I thought shit's not as fucked there. Well at least the money's good, if that's what you're going for

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

physics
thinking about killing myself too

What we should learn for the future are...
a. English(cleared)
b. Computer language(cleared)
c. Statistics(learning)

And I am studying some langues, French, German, etc...

what part of the country are you in?

t. second year civil fag

mechanical engineering
finance/economics

not bad desu

taking a bunch of finance/eco subjects this semester along with calc 3, and calc 3 is alot easier than calc 2 for some reason.

Starting architecture this fall

Shit is going to be dope

Where?

>What are you studying?
Industrial/manufacturing Engineering

No :/

Software Eng.
I'm getting ready, the exams are in a month.
I hate this meme degree full of UML crap. Even the math made more sense.
I hate web dev crap they make me learn. Fuck bootstrap, I'd rather write my own css.

Last year of economics bachelor, I should do thesis n shit but I'm too lazy for that

Hope to get into Data Science or Statistics for my master's because economics suxx

I wish I had the balls to choose math over econ at the time desu

Meme degree

Is being a teacher the only job you can consistently get as a mathematician there as well?
I would love to course it, but I'd be a terrible teacher, so I've chose economics instead. Didn't really like economics, so I've moved on to engineering.

Don't know what you learn on each one, but for me calc 1 was the hardest.

finance/insurance companies would gladly hire mathematicians over economics majors any time

econ is useless in basically any quantitative role

international marketing and business.
Just finished them, now its time to prepare for dutch exams

no, I just didn't like the content
>the industry for Lawyers is really fucked to be honest
thanks now I know that I won't move to Singapore

Im going to uni this year. Im gonna study international relations. Am I fucked???

Studying archaeology. Done with exams already, have one philosophy paper due in 2 hours and then I'm done.

Studying cell biology. I wanna reverse engineer Jewish intelligence and turn it into a pharmaceutical product

already took my exams

>international marketing

I have cancer now

computer science
yes

yeah just reported you to the janny for being a child mate

studying finance/ econ
might have memed up one of my exams
rest ok doe

Languages and communication
Same as you

>17k words
How many pages is that? I'm writing my bachelor thesis, and i'm expected to write anything from 30 to 70 pages.
(i have written 4 so far, with about 1200 words)

Mine was about sixty or so without the appendices.

Medicine (3rd Semester)
I have my last final next monday and i have an investigation project due this friday

I'm almost in 4th semester by now

Sounds like a good degree, congrats user.
Wish I had the money for school.

seppo detected

1. mech eng
2. exams were a month ago

Wut? How am I a yank

Architecture.
Yeah I guess.
One last year to go.

"""school"""

In America a lot of doctors work one or two weeks straight (no days off) and then get a whole week off, plenty of time to travel

what to do when you have zero motivation and nothing interests you...except something completely pointless that will never lead to a career

I constantly feel like I'm about to crash and burn but I think it's just chronic anxiety, I could be doing much worse

What are the prospects for linguistic majors? That career always interested me but it didn´t know what job opportunities i´d have. I might consider it for a second degree

Get a job you don't like and use the money you get to alleviate the misery a little.

you post retarded images on Sup Forums

Accounting
I didn't know what have I gotten myself into until 4th year. Too late to stop now.

I'm and I'll have to agree with you. Economists in my uni poop blood to learn basic math, it's ridiculous. It doesn't surprise me the fact that banks and investors hire physicists/mathematicians to do their jobs.

Well what am I supposed to say? There are other educational facilities outside of uni you know

it's simply because there's not nearly enough math in economics courses. If it were for me half of the classes would be either math or other quantitative-related subjects instead of pointless business shit

>varg said HURR DURR
>VARG RIGHT
>VARG NOT APOCRYPHAL, NO, VARG NOT ANECDOTAL!
Are you fucking retarded?
Norway is one of the richest countries in europe too.
And let me remind you Varg said ethnonationalism is dead, he is the most mentally impaired cretin on youtube

>Biology
>Sort of
Physics is a pain in me arsshole