> tell my parents I love them, 15 times more committed to my studies in school
> contrary to popular belief, weed got my life back on track
> mfw

>be me
>all my friends smoke weed
>all my friends are now useless
>they didn't achieve anything in life and are just smoking away everyday
>get new friends who actually have some ambitions

Fuck weed, it makes you a unproductive sack of shit.

You probably suffered from a puperty induced mental health issue and Iam sure you have fucked up your development by not taking the real meds but muaaahhh weeeeed duuude

Enjoy your degenerate live faggot

I remember at 14 was I was freaking out about how I couldn't believe I was real and that other people were having thoughts as well. I wasn't on drugs by the way.

Enjoy smoking your weed but know that each time you get high, you build a little bit more immunity. At first it will cost you $5 and then $10 and then $20 and then $40. As someone who has smoked a while now I'm sure you're in the higher price category.

More and more you'll smoke until you can't afford to get high anymore. That's when you'll decide to go to something harder and relive the amazing highs you once had or quit.

>what is a T-break
I had the same with shrooms. Though I took them way too late after having been a teetotaler most of my life so I'm still scrambling to get back on track.

lmao

When I was 14 I had a sleepover with a friend. He said he wanted to jerk off. I said I'm not jerking off in the same bed as you. Then he went to the corner of the room with a blanket over his shoulders and starting jerking off. So I also jerked off and jizzed before he did. I went to his bathroom and flushed the cum away. When I CE back to his room he said "wow what the fuck you actually jacked off in my house" even though it was his idea

True story

>be OP
>be full of shit
I'll take "shit that never happened" for $200 Alex.

If you just used it once to kick things off, you used it right.

If you are now permanently "consuming" you are slowly but surely turning into a degenerate piece of shit and others will be able to watch your intellect decay.

I had many moments like that. Then I'd just smoke more weed, get couchlocked and play video games.

imagine where you'd be now if you had never tried it.

Thanks mom.

>be me last year
>studies weren't too great, but was getting there
>start experimenting with pot
>use tobacco with the chop
>grades decline
>start to become lazy as fuck
>coughing constantly
>recently quit and now I'm productive again

Only use it when you are not working. Do not use it constantly. Do not mix with tobacco - you will become addicted to chop, then tobacco when you run out of money and weed.

It's something that needs discipline when using, otherwise it gets out of hand too easy and ruins lives.

It also might cause mental sloth after a period of time - you rely on weed to experience things.

>be me
>26, thinking about life
>friend gives me weed
>go to jail for being a disgusting degenerate
Really makes you think, huh?

I became the guy on the right.

I thought weed was meant to stop religious adherence - instead it gave me a logical reason for following it.

Literally - memes. That is why religion is a huge deal. We structure our society around it - our science, maths, philosophy, business, law.

Religion is the key to understanding how we can fix this system. You don't believe morals simply out of faith, you believe morals because you know they straighten up people's lives and allows them to do well in life.

Be me
Manager at wendys, 150k, 19 inch dick.
Smoke weed, get to work late, get fired.
Get job at McDonalds, 12$/hr
Work hard, finally minimum wage raised to 15 an hour.
Replaced by touchscreen.
Feel the bern!

How can Canadians be real if Tredude weeed lmao

How does the manager get fired for getting to work late?

Explains why dindu mothers always say "HE WUZ TRYNA GIT HIS LAHF ON TRAK" about their sons.

Full retard

They changed the locks I took the message