The Playdoh Pill

Parents of Sup Forums, have you shared the playdoh pill with your children?

It's a soft pill the whole family can enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeşilyurt_Feces_Case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you think the first one is nothing but expectation? People from different nations can live happily together.
Fuck off

Every time I see a rainbow I get mad.
Fuck Obama Fuck the Supreme Court and Fuck Fags.
I loved colors as a kid and now that happy symbol is a flag for faggots?

Why? Why do you get to ruin everything I enjoy? I want my country back and I want LGBT faggots to get back in the closet so everyone else can be happier.

You ruin brotherly friendships in movies and make me have to wonder if they're going to be gay.

You act like you're either straight or you're gay when it's you're normal how nature intended you to procreate or you're a genetic defect.

I'm tired of this anti science culture destroying bullshit.

Trump can you save me and my fellow countrymen please?

Tell that to the Armenians and the Kurds you ignorant fucking insect.

>I can't say anything meaningful as a counter argument so I'll just resort to epic Sup Forums memes!! Haha that'll show him!
I want to murder your family

Beat me to it.

>You should be responsible for what your ancestors have done

I want to murder your moms vagina

>I want to murder your family
Proof that muslims can't fit into civilised society.
There's no surprise their you're a turk.

Dirty turkroach.

Changing the entire frame of the argument doesn't defend mixing people of different cultures together.
All I did was use a local example you'd understand there are plenty more cases and not a single instance where it has worked out.

>civilised society
Fuck civilised society. Fighing is in human's nature. You know what degeneracy is? Degeneracy is when you stop fighting and try to solve things by talking. Fighting brings people together.

hows those kurdish peoples treating you?

how you treating them?

oh right, you guys hate the fuck out of eachother and your from the same nation.

Glad you're already riled up for the war when you get steam rolled by Russia after Trump solves the NATO problem that's the only thing protecting you.

>People from different nations can live happily together.
>You made a comment I disagree with so I will threaten to murder your family.

>You should be responsible for what your ancestors have done
>White people need to let filthy muslim rapists like me into their countries because crusades or slavery or something from hundreds of years ago

Why is Turkey "The traitors" allowed in NATO but Russia isn't?

A

FUCKING

ROACH
seriously die shitskin

People CAN live happily together. Our ancestors decided not to.
Fuck off. I know what you meant.

M O D E R A TE
O
D
E
R
A
T
E

>Why do you think the first one is nothing but expectation? People from different nations can live happily together.
hmmm let's see....

>Fighing is in human's nature. You know what degeneracy is? Degeneracy is when you stop fighting and try to solve things by talking.
Oh that's why.

Kill yourself roach.

Damn that is so based

>fuck civilised society
>different cultures can coexist
>that level of cognitive dissonance

Dirty muslims like you prove that we can't though.

All of us white people can. But filthy arab scum like you can't.

Yeah, People can live happily together.

Not subhuman mudeye shitskins like you.

Who the fuck are you calling an Arab?

You obviously. You hairy arab piece of shit.

>Human Genetic Biodiversity

If you want to prevent race-mixing make these 3 words the next 'Global Warming'.

Left is what happens when white people mix together. A beautiful variety of colours.

Right is what happens when non-whites are allowed into the mix. Poo poo people.

>Brutally loses argument
>Waah dont blame me

really now

you can't come to Japan any more

we will learn to live without delicious doner kebab

Daily reminder that the EU will be dead before your allowed into it.

Just stop posting

How is it a loss?

As much as I revile jumping to the defense of the Turk, I've gotta say Armenians and Kurds are really awful people. Easily more awful than Turks.

Niggers are capable of evolving. Why are turkish muslims still living like the stone age?

Hey thank you

>doner kebab
Lel nice

Don't mention it. Justice is more important than sympathy, these Trump/Putin cocksucking vultures will never understand.

>Niggers
Aaaand the discussion is over.

We all know germany is full of turks.

>If I'm an ignorant cunt I cannot lose
It's a loss because you were proven wrong you filthy arab.

And we all know that Australia is full of retards. You seem like you're one of them.
>You lost because I said so
Okay

and Australia is full of whoreson funny guy bogan motherfucks, yet you don't see me complain about it all the time

Which won you more progressive points letting your gf get fucked by turks on new years or that comment?

What's wrong with being a nigger? At least he's not a Turk. Niggers are better than arabs.

>People can live happily together, expect all those times they genocide each other

Everything is driven by self interest, and every group will in the end look out for their own self interest. Living happily together only works if there is a border inbetween so each group can survive.

Or do you think the kurds are living super happily under turkish rule?

Because Russia is actually relevant and could, potentially, wean itself off globalist bullshit. With Yelstin, the USA had a good opportunity to help make the Russian Federation be reborned as a friendly ally which saw it's economic ties with the USA as an asset rather than an issue. They instead decided to plunder it and try their hardest to balkanized it.

Of course not.
But if others would owe me something because of it, they sure should. :^)

Tell everybody that bygones are bygones and there's nothing to fight over. See hoe it will end.

>Which won you more progressive points letting your gf get fucked by turks on new years or that comment?
Hehe german cucks meme
>What's wrong with being a nigger?
Where did I say it was bad being a n****r? I was just offended by your usage of that word.

Careful, somebody might notice that "muh refugees, muh cologne" is the only thing your failure of a country can throw at mine.
Oh Jesus, it's an objectivist. Jump off the nearest cliff, will ya?

>expect
Come back when you learn proper english

You're a loser.

More upset that I insulted a muslim than when they rape young girls in your nation.

Cuck.

>I was just offended by your usage of that word.

pol/ isnt usually this racist you just caught us on a bad day

Tell that to the Armenians you killed

So Sup Forums was right once again. Australians really are fucking stupid and should not be allowed on Sup Forums.

If I were to call you a nigger it would be a compliment. Far better to be a nigger than an arab muslim.

Proof that Germany is now a muslim nation.

I bet he speaks better than you. Say it don't spray it.

Loser.

I don't give a fuck about Islam, but the Kurds here are making a fuckton more of a mess than the Turks. Do you have large quantities of Turks and Kurds living near you? No? Then what makes you think you're eligible for judging either group? Jewish news outlets? Funny internet memes? I think not. Fuck off and stay off, do us all the favor.

There's nothing wrong with the word nigger.
The word game is retarded.
It just means blacks.
>Nigger is offensive
>Ok we'll call you negroes
>Negroe is offensive
>Ok we'll call you coloured
>Coloured is offensive
>Ok we'll call you black
>Black is offensive
>Ok we'll call you people of colour
And around and around it goes.
Fuck this word game. Let's just stick with niggers so we all know what we're talking about.

SO you are saying you shouldn't mix people of different colours and varieties because it causes problems in a society?

Thanks for proving my point you stupid cuckold.

>conform with my unacceptable libertarian-right garbage opinions or I'm gonna call you a muslim

Yeah and everyone agrees with you...
The german doesn't count because he's just trying to butter you up so will agree to fuck his wife.

Said the arab.

What are you arguing against cuckold?
What do is my opinion that you disagree with?
Can you even articulate it or is your mind too full of turk cock?

Petit nationalism like the Kurds are committing is the biggest threat any society can face. It's shortsighted regionalist bullshit like this that ruined the beauty that was Yugoslavia. It won't happen on my turf.

I have my grievances with the Turks, but the Kurds are worse, and alt-right shilling sheeple like you are the worst of them all.

ha ha well mehmet'd my friend
back to Adana with you

Oh you fucking turkroach.

If I could wish anything in my life the first thing I'd do is to repeat and live this day.

You were taught that everything can be sacrificed for the good of the nation, except the nation itself. You were taught wrong. A nation without honesty or justice is no better than a rag tag pack of dog-eating gypsies. The current state of Serbia is proof.

You've just stated that you have problems with people of different races mixing with each other.

You're mad at me because I said that different races mixing with eachother causes problems.

Apparently this makes me worse than turks who invade your country and rape your women.

You're not doing much to prove you're not a cuck.

Do you know germans carry racist nazi blood? If you really want to defeat racism you should kill yourself.

I'm sorry you can't admit to yourself that you're gay

>You've just stated that you have problems with people of different races mixing with each other.

I didn't. Freedom of association implies that two people of different races can mix if they deem it the right thing to do. In case you're correct and it's not the right thing to do, they'll suffer the consequences. In any case, it's none of my business.

What's holding you? Get a plane ticket and let us fight.

i dont give a shit about nations or etnicity, and i m just against human rights abuses by serbs as i am by turks. unlike you, i dont need to think up bullshit excuses about tribal wars. all that said, its amazing how no one but the hard left in turkey is in complete denial of complete genocide of non-turks, starting with armenians and greeks, via arabs in hatay and then decades long kurds.
serb state did 1/100 of what turkey did to kurds, and turkey got away bc its a US ally. thats the hard truth m8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeşilyurt_Feces_Case

>Turkish gendarmeirs[4] under the command of the "security commander of Silopi-Judi" ("Silopi-Cudi Güvenlik Komutanı") Major Cafer Tayyar Çağlayan[dn 1][5][6] forced villagers to eat feces on the night of January 14–15, 1989[7][8] in Yeşilyurt (Cinibir) village of Cizre district (Mardin Province, in the present day in Şırnak Province) and related trials.

You were taught that sacrificing yourself to the dogs is justice.

You're pathetic cuckold. You get off on the idea that giving away your nation makes you morally superior but it doesn't it just makes you a loser who didn't even put up a fight for what he had.

You gave it all away for nothing. Nobody appreciates your sacrifice, least of all the people you are giving it too. Everybody just looks down on you.

Keep wanking yourself off though. We'll keep laughing at you and calling you a cuck.

>Eternal turkroach strikes again

>In any case, it's none of my business.
Even if it's your wife.

Doing a real fine job of proving that people of different nationalities all get on fine in that beautiful rainbow.

Nigger.

>turkroach
You're not using that meme again

turkroach

>You get off on the idea that giving away your nation makes you morally superior

Quite the contrary. See, before the refugee crisis, lesser Europe (France, Britain, Italy etc.) rejoiced, because our population was on the decline and would've shrunk by 10 million within two generations. Meaning Germany's days as the strongest nation in Europe were numbered. But now, with so many people wanting to come live here, and (contrary to what you read in the crooked media) assimilate into the society and work for a living, Germany's demographic problem has been ended rather swiftly. Now, my country's status as the throne of Europe will last for the remainder of the century, and with any luck, we'll become the world's best nation. Which explains all the antagonism we're facing on Sup Forums now. You can't stomach the thought of Germany having a higher status than the rest of Europe and all the Anglo nations. But you can't do anything about it. Yell about muslims and shitskins all you want, it'll only make your countries even more unpopular and irrelevant.

ahahaha oh god stop I can't breath that's hysterical

turkroach

And we'll stop the EC from expanding the EU's nuclear energy program too. No sweet uranium deals for your floundering industry.

Nah you'll just fall to the muslims and become a 3rd world nation.

Have fun beheading/being beheaded.

>literal brown shit people who only came into being because Atatürk felt like genociding all the regional identities and linguistic ethnic groups
>killed Armenians
>deported or killed all Greeks
>try to kill off Kurds
>deport or Turkify all Balkan and Caucasian peoples in Turkey
>Try really hard to surpress Arabic identity of Antioch, and fail miserably, creating decades of hate that will eventually fuck that province in the ass, should the Turkish state ever grow weak.
>still try to control every aspect about Orthodox Christianity in your country, including closing down 1000 year old churches, or suddenly requiring priests who perform services in Turkish instead of Greek, or Arabic.
>still broadcast fucking Arabic on the streets 11 times an hour for call of prayer

Fucking WEW lad. If anyone is a successful demonstration of how ethno-linguistic groups can live together, it certainly isn't you

Wishful thinking won't get you anywhere. If you want to fuck us over, try convincing your people to learn real skills instead of mining minerals that won't be in demand for much longer.

Kekasaurus

Read the thread before posting a text wall, you stupid pig.

You believe that your nation is just the clay under your feet and not the people and culture of Germany? That is the saddest thing I've ever read. You've just repopulated your land with a separate nation of people.

That has got to be the worst insult I have ever come across.

Shut up roach.

1. those aren't human skin tones
2. the absence or complete absorption of light is black
3. the mixture of all colors in the visible spectrum is white
4. science isn't your strong suit
5. racism is fucking stupid
6. presupposing that one's current state doesn't derive from the combination of dissimilar things is ridiculous
7. dummies every-fucking-where
8. the ignorant masses will never perceive their own ironies
9. playdoh is for kids to make phallus shapes
10. austrailians education system is fucked

BONUS

from the mixing of 5 colors (red, blue, yellow, white, and black) you can create all other colors through variations in the intensity of their mixture

Fuck you

I said quiet roach. Don't make me get a big shoe.

On the topic of play dough, there is a reason the brown color is called "Turk smell brown"

>straight people
>being this obsessed over the activities of gay people

pick one

>1. those aren't human skin tones
What is an allegory?
>2. the absence or complete absorption of light is black
That's racist.
>3. the mixture of all colors in the visible spectrum is white
In playdoh and people it's brown.
>4. science isn't your strong suit
Comprehension isn't yours.
>5. racism is fucking stupid
Anyone who disagrees with me is stupid because I am right about everything.
>6. presupposing that one's current state doesn't derive from the combination of dissimilar things is ridiculous
Only if you're a brown american nigger.
>7. dummies every-fucking-where
Maybe in your age regression baby fetish kit you degenerate.
>8. the ignorant masses will never perceive their own ironies
You're talking about that german now right?
>9. playdoh is for kids to make phallus shapes
No, just you homo.
>10. austrailians education system is fucked
American flag.
>BONUS
Numbering the points you are trying to make is a sign of autism.

>humans on the right

what species of animal is that on the left?

If you knew the history of this country, you'd be aware that it has always consisted and still consists of many different nations. There's never been homogeneity here, neither racial nor cultural. The German ethos has little to do with heritage, it's actually about working together and coordinating in spite of our wildly different origins. We're doing what all the smaller European nations couldn't. That's what the true Germany is. They even call us the USA of Europe in a pejorative fashion. We're not going to break up over this, the opposite is going to happen, you'll all see.

He said different nations, not Turk lel

>niggers are human
>Germany is a nation of immigrants

Nice cultural cuckold memes faggots.

>Obama is trying to get us into a war where we will be allied with subhuman turkroaches

>what is allegory
seemingly a pathetic attempt at drawing analogies for you

>in playdoh and people it's brown
brown is a color derived from the intensity of certain colors mixed together

>comprehension isn't your strong suit
says the knuckle-dragging, playdoh eating shit

>only if your a brown american nigger
again, leave science to the people without a kangaroo-tier iq

BONUS
you're still scum no matter what color you are