Dubs decide what I say next, roll for keks

Dubs decide what I say next, roll for keks

Here's where we start

Bump

Ask her if she wants to put a sharpie in her babidibibidibu

Roll

Reroll

Don't "omg bitch" me, i will smack the ever loving mother fucking shit out of titties you weeb shit!

im so stoned

Roll

so do you like sailor penis

Winrar

Shut the fuck up bitch. I work for the NSA and have been watching you message others coherently. If you message me one more time like a fucking retard, I drive to your house and make you regret it.

The things I am typing to you are decided by strangers on the internet

Gay

update your phone peasant

Rolling again for next reply.

Wanna hang out sometime? I have a box of used but clean condoms

you can slap me in the face with your dildo collection

Lemme sail this sharpie dick into your vagina dock

Rolling again

Lemme sail this saggy doodle into your mcfroodle

Re roll

WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR OVARIES BITCH

cant wait to have sax with ya ba donka dunk

Do you like fizzybubele in your bibidiboo?

my dick would rip your munge apart

roll

Im actually more interested in fucking the cat in your picture

cant wait to get a piggyback ride while grabbing your tits

10,000 years have i been looking to grab some pussy

The threads dying, and she hasn't even responded

Never mind we've got a response

Your chest edges are super difficult

god damn you better get ready for pegging tomorrow night

how about we go to my place you, me, and the denver broncos

Show vegana

i think i love you dude

we can take turns fucking each other in the ass

get ready for my dick is the mast and your meat curtains are the sails

u like subway

real nigga wassup

Someone can get these dubs I believe

winrar

WINRARRRRRRRRRR

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNY

Dub dubs for winrar

For scientific reasons I need to have you on the fours with your ass spread, my lady

dubs is what icall my dick and winrar are my balls. get ready cuz im gonna give you a hard drive

You like sharpies in your ass?

I got some aids and I'm willing to share.

Got any prove that you have a healthy female body in breading age?

netflix and chill?

For sure you do

just wait to you see the size of my sharpie. can i highlight all over your face

Cunt

Cunt

wanna give me a round job (blow job while i grab your hands and start spinning really fast that way your legs are not touching the ground but still giving head)

Will you marry me? I make $42,000,000 a year

checked

we will be like a helicopter

roll for dis

roll

I'm not saying it would be the best sex you've ever had... but it would certainly be the most memorable.

kek this
also slow down and wait for answers

My wrists weigh in at a whopping 6.25 inches. I'll fist your baby

Roll

Reroll

We will be like a helicopter, I'm not saying it would be the best sex you've ever had... but it would certainly be the most memorable.

let her respond

('your chest edges are super difficult' if I get dubs)

THIS

Roll

I love sliding my fingers through my butt cheeks and then smelling the amazing aroma.

Reroll

She said WGF ?
OPs not really in for much more of a response user, kek

This is true

Rolll

Like a helicopter, we will be. I'm not saying it would be the best sex you've ever had... but it would be the most memorable.

Your chest edges are super difficult but I will please them if it takes me all night.

Roll roll roll your butt quickly down the stream. Marley marry marieme life is butt a dream.

Roll

“Can I watch you fuck your dad”

Reroll

The worst thing has happened just yesterday.

I was sitting there in front of my PC, pants down, fapping to one of the hottest hentai pic I could've ever found on my hard disk, when my mother walked in.

Normally, I would've just tried to hide my erection by pulling my pants back up and pretending to do something else, preferably the least suspicious possible, but not then.

As I was nearing the end of my masturbatory session and couldn't hold it back anymore, I closed my eyes and let myself overwhelm to the orgasm just at the same moment she opened that damned door. I knew I should've locked it, but I believed nobody would've ever bothered entering without asking beforehand.

Thus, being unable to see anything for all the time I enjoyed the, let's say, "warm feeling", I couldn't have noticed she was here since the beginning.

So, yeah, my mother saw me ejaculating till the last drop of semen, and in the lewdest way possible, even.
It was only when I was finally done and did a swift peek to see if I had done any mess on the floor, that I realized her presence.
My heart went right down my stomach at her sight: she was just standing there, staring at me with dismay, then left the room without saying anything. I'm not lying if I admit that, then as now, I just wanted to die due to the huge embarrassment that followed.

About a day has passed since the incident, and she hasn't spoke a word to me yet. She hasn't made it evident, but I strongly sense that the good old days have abruptly come to an end for me.

And between you and me, something amazing happened... and now I can talk to animals! It's really cool, but totally secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.

after we are done i can draw you like one of my hentai girls

Roll

Missed quads :(

kek don't forsake me