Hiya b. So i have a question for all the other drug users on here, how much do u pay for a ball...

Hiya b. So i have a question for all the other drug users on here, how much do u pay for a ball? Generally around me (chicago) its about 190. My normal dude is out, so im going thru a new guy. He only wants 150. You think hes either A gonna rip me off B its shitty coke or C its just a really good price? Opinions?

190 is a rip off

Where u from?

Cali nigga

In Ontario Canada I pay anywhere from 220 250$ CAD thats for chunk rock of shiney scale flake that weighs 3.5 grams on scale. Thatll last me all night 12+ hrs .. with a Case of beer. 26xer of jp weisers, quarter ounce of weed. And some good toons

Well whats your avg price out there f00?

120 for really good, 60 for garbage

that sounds sooooo good wow

do you drink the whole case of beer?

agree

fl

Yes damn near.. or ill go half like 12 beers . With few shots of whiskey. Or 1 shot withh every 2 beer strategy .

SC

Its tough to find stuff that isn't total garbage quality here, and if you do its always expensive.

Damn. Id still be addicted if i had those prices lmao

only thing missing from this is a pack of cigarettes and you would be absolutely flying omg

holy shit you go hard out

Fucking junkies

Yeah I like to party on the stuff..itsbetter with people or a girl. Get chatty as fuck.

Yes I was going to say for to mention a few pack of ciggs.. cuzz youll be chain smoking snorting swallowing throat numing drips and every drag of a ciggarette feels like heaven

thanks asshole for supporting the Cartels

In in Chicago and I only pay 120-140. You are getting ripped off my mans

Im in the burbs. You in the actual city?

Burbs ha

But I pick up in the city

If it wasnt shady id ask for yo connect lmao.

no more than 5 cents, if it's a cheap plastic ball. i'd recommend mass-orders from ali baba to further drop the price, if you're aiming to fill a pit. what does my drug use have to do with it though?

i pay the same and im from germany thought it should be cheaper fo ya in us

Shut the fuck up and go back to your trap threads, retard