What the fuck happened to her?! She used to be a queen!!

What the fuck happened to her?! She used to be a queen!!

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she got older.
girls do that.
you fucking pedo.

Who gives a shit?
Go set yourself in fire and fuck off, you autistic diaperstain.

she finished school
you'll soon understand, OP

Girls get fat and old and sad looking that they can no longer drift through life and get free shit by using their bodies. It happens. Enjoy them while they are young JB then move onto the next one.

Why does this keep gwtting posted?

A female with a barrel chest

because op is an autistic faggot

Probably to just get the pedo-hunters riled up

I really dont see why some wanted her to be queen of Sup Forums

I present to all of you the real queen my Sweet Sweety Honeybun Jewess Goddess. Oh how I love you my Jewess Queen, let me count the ways
>golden strands of hair
>beautiful eyes
>soft milky white skin
>impeccable taste
>fashionable
>relevent
>hot as a fucking volcano
>long legs that i want to stroke all day
>Jewess (1/4 okay!!!!)
>queen of Sup Forums

Oh how I worship you my dear sweet Jewess Queen I want to shower you in gifts. Anything for you my Goddess

fucking hell, not you again.

I want to smooch those milky white legs of yours for hours my hunnybunny

My beautiful Jewess Queen loves eating shekels and bagels too! Yum!

Nurse, I'm burning up *cough* for you Jewess Queen *cough* I mean, I'm burning up can you do a check up on me pweeeeeeaaase

If ny sweet Jewess Queen asked me to jump into bed with her right now I would do it without a second thought. Anything for my sugar hunnybunny Jewess Queen

Lol its like clockwork

Body like a refrigerator

All of Sup Forums will hear the lovestory of me and my Jewess Queen how the Gods made the stars allign and the Elders Scrolls to be written for us to meet and bind our eternal love with a holy matrimony. I love you so much my Jewess Queen mwah mwah

Look at that outline O_O
She's so beautiful I can't take my eyes off of her

My sides, I can't find them user. Halp

I want to feed my Jewess Queen chocolates and cream coated strawberries while she relaxes in the bubblebath. I want to give her massages as she listens to the soothing soundsbof jazz music. It will be a dream come true

My Jewess Queen is number 1
I want her to hold me and never let me go. This is the purest form of love. No man, or devil, or Nazi, or even Trump would dare tear our love apart.

Soon I will have my plane ticket, I've already bought her the ring with my savings and then I'll fly over to see her and propose to her. Then we can never be apart. Ever.

Bow before the queen of Sup Forums the hottest little number that succeeds Boxxy, Crackee, Eliza and Aggie. My sweet Jewess Queen.

This is now an Offical ER thread fuck KloeKloe

Do you like your drink, mu sugarplum. I want to buy you your favorite milkshake then we can go swimming together. We're gonna have so much fun, my sweet Jewess Queen

We can go sliding at the funfair wow look at the wind in your hair. So cute!

Ugly

Oooooh soo sexy by the pool. I'm going to get you your drink, hunnybunny boo boo

>>Move on to the next one..

What did you just say about my Jewess Goddess

You jelly at the hotness of my beautiful sweet sugarplum Jewess Queen

>>>Move on to the next one..

>already old and busted

>>>>The next one...

>>>Next one..

>just plain ugly

I want to massage those long milky white legs of yours and give them infinite kisses.

>Next..

My dear sweet Jewess Queen, how you make any piece of clothing and any color look fashionable just by wearing it. You truly are a Goddess. Mwah mwah mwah

Wow dat outline. She has these magical powers over me. So hypnotizing I want to fly over and see her right now

>>On to the next one

My Jewess Queen has got the eye of the tiger. I wish she could pounce on top of me and tear me open with her claws then eat me up

Nice trips. Is she Italian

I think she is Hapa.

Let the wicked halls of Sup Forums chime our lovesong, Jewess Queen. I want to shower you in gifts of your wildest dreams. I want to worship you. You are my religion. I want the whole world to know what love is in its purest form.

>She used to be a queen!!
queen of basement dwellers, fucktards and pretentious retards

i bet she misses that title so much

She's so cute. My god. O_O I want to make her laugh everyday

I'm not sure.

I came here for the shopped memes but all I see is a failed celeb thread

The wall is a hell of a thing.

Thank you for your opinion

That's the face she makes when you show her your dick, right before she sucks every single seed from your sack.

>You are my sunshine
>My only sunshine
>You make haaaaaappy
>When skies are grey

My queen can be naughty in the bedroom. But she's my little angel

She look down with Beyonce

Kek!

My Jewess Queen's face when I pull out my enormous ring I got for her

Someone dumb the shopped Chloe pics already. I lost my folder

My queen is smoking hot.
I want to cuddle with her next to a warm fireplace and drink a hot cup of coco with her

Disgusting shop, this is her real body. She is beautiful.

I love you with all my heart, dear sweet Jewess Queen

>Oh, user, I love you too. Never before has anyone ever treated me like a Goddess the way you do. I want the whole world to know about what love in its purest form is. Go out and spread my gospel. Mwah mwah mwah!
Ends phonecall

I heard she had a tryout with the Green Bay Packers, as an undrafted Free Agent

Haha she had surgery for her head to be put on Vladimir putins body wow, she's looking good !

My dear sweet Jewess Queen is waiting for me right now at her little house with the white picket fence. As soon as I have the plane ticket I will come and see you and propose to you. We will be forever bound in holy matrimony, my Goddess. We will live the American dream.

What you going to do about Evan peters, Kill him??

/sigh Well. At least maybe we're not to far off from a desperate nude photo shoot.

Not that anyone's gonna wanna look at it.

I can't say. It's a secret.

You should prolly kill him it's the only way you can be with your jewess princess!!!

I really really really want to be with her. But I can't if I'm behind bars. It would require the perfect murder.

Refer to this thread for help!!
boards.Sup Forums.org/b/thread/746364835#bottom

You wanna know what happened? I'll tell you what happened. She had womanly facial features as a kid. It made all the pedos crazy. When she hit puberty, which usually turns little girl facial features into womanly facial features, since hers were already womanly, it turned them into old lady facial features. Look at her. Granted, she doesn't have the thin lips, big nose, or wrinkles of old age because she's not actually old. But look at her tiny eyes and wide face. Her mouth which used to be shaped and voluptuous, is now small set against her wide jaw.

You wouldn't give her cummy on her tummy? Have a heart user. She's rich and will probably grow up hot anyway.

The answer I've been waiting for.
Thank you for delivering, sir.

I want to get her pregnant then dump her in the woods. She's hot but anytime she says something I want to travel back in time and take a weed whacker to her father's nuts.

Slidding*

Kek is that you again, my Andy Sixx log friend

>5631▶
Who the fuck is this?

this makes her look like zac efron's little brother

shoulders like a quarterback

big bitch

Chloe here, pretty sick of you people with your unrealistic beauty standards. STOP SLIMMING ME DOWN WITH PHOTO SHOP I LOVE THE REAL ME.