So i planted these outside mid-march...

So i planted these outside mid-march, now it's the end of september and my plants are only in the early stage of budding and i'm afraid they won't survive.
Is there anything i can do to relieve the plant from the lack of sun? It's not raining much and temperatures tend to be around 19-22 C during the day and ive been putting them inside in the dark during the night

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot to mention, one is sativa dominant and the other is indica dominant

Halp

Wow that's strange, those plants look healthy. Im assuming they are in soil?

Yeah that's what's confusing me, they're in 20L pots

Lack of sun is a good thing for flowering stage. Don't overthink it.

you need to buy or borrow grow lights, that's really the only answer

Not sure which option to choose :(

I've only grown indoor hydro so im no expert here. But the same thing happened to me, the buds were tiny. It was because of root rot and powdery mildew.

When/how did you discover this? I can't find any signs of rot or mildew on my plants currently

Lamps are only option now. But its enough to boil the hell out of it in milk XD

>But its enough to boil the hell out of it in milk

wat

It's impossible to tell in soil if you have healtht roots. Post a close up pic of one of the leaves.

Ah figures, thanks

just keep the plant away from to much rain

isnt that cannabis

No

looks perfectly healthy.
Get a 100-200$ indor LED Grow light. It's really worth the money and the plants may survive till harvest. If you leave them outside now it might get too cold for them to induce budding.

what means too cold? how far can it drop?

>>This, it's gonna be okay, just try to protect them from big rains.
Some of the species can even survive frost.

Putting them indoor now can be catastrophic... They are used to real light, not sure they will survive with a lamp.

lil

-did u fertilize them at all? (iam sure this is the Problem)
-how many houers of sunn? the length of sunnlight triggers budding if it´s not autoflower
(which obv startet but i think now ist not enough length of daylight)
-temp. shouldn´t drop under 20°C
-don´t get an led, get a 400/600W Na-lamp

leave them outside... they bud based on their light cycle... as the days get shorter the plant starts to bud, if it's getting too much light (which it probably is inside at night) you'll fuck up the budding process... people always trip out come budding time, the plant dies that's what happens when they bud... leave it outside in the dark and let it bud up... and dont crop it too early, wait for those hairs to curl and change colors...

Was looking for thread like this. My plant is growing slow as fuck

you're retarded... those green plants in the picture have no fertilizer issue, the plants are healthy green... it's september, days are getting shorter and plants are budding... 19 wont kill it... they'll be fine down to damn near freezing... they survive better in the ground in the cold because the roots stay warmer than they would in a pot, you'll be fine if it's above 10c no problem... leave em be kid, everyone fucks up when they start to bud, let em do their thing

how old is your plant, indoor outdoor? what region of the world do u live in if it's outdoor?

Outdoor. A month old, and im in Iowa

well I hate to tell you this but it's not the best time of year to plant one outside... they do best starting around march or as soon as there will be no more freezing temperatures

No shit

in the northern hemisphere, the sun is in the sky for more hours per day in the summer... this is what grows the plant... winter, the days get shorter because the sun is lower in the sky... this makes the plants bud and get ready to reproduce before winter... if you're a month in, it's probably not getting enough light and wont have proper maturity before it starts budding

lmao well what the fuck is your question then?

I actually know shit, not like most these idiots who did a few plants once and now are on forums pretending to be experts... im in cali and i grow tons of outdoor every year

not literal tons

Nothing about it being cold

I have some grow lights you can have.

Just confirm your,
Name,
Address,
How many occupants you have on your premises,
How many plants you have,
and finally, if you have any pets, if so are any violent?

Nice try, fbi

Just want to know how to grow it faster

it's more about the days being shorter than summer time... which takes the plant out of its vegetative state and puts it in it's reproductive state... how the fuck is your plant supposed to grow when it's trying to reproduce?

Leave them outside you faggot
I don't generally harvest mine till late October
Keep a close eye for bud mould however

inside under lots of light... the only way to grow one in Iowa this time of year is inside... and do a little research on light cycles for the plant because that's critical if you're trying to do it artificially

facebook com/profile.php?=73322363

Kek

where in the world are you OP?

u obv. have no experience growing, they in 20l so no way the survive near frezze, he asked why the lack in budding and thats why ofc the dont die instatly

It's called makumba where i live. U extract thc to milk by boiling it with plants.

Dude as long as your not in canada, your good keep em out, I've had ruderalis grow at 9'C as far as 4'C