Anything good Hip-Hop/Rap that has come out recently?

Albums or songs I don't really care. Been in a real music slump lately and need some new shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=punrsuK62fM
youtube.com/watch?v=J54yEb5LgJE
youtube.com/watch?v=7QktiSO2TfE
youtube.com/watch?v=8UJLRuIs8mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=r8-q3ccjX4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

clipping is pretty cool desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=punrsuK62fM

So within the last couple months, both Tyler the Creator and Milo dropped pretty heartfelt albums, they're definitely worth checking out, Flower Boy and who told you to think???!!?!!? (respectively) are the names.

A$AP Ferg just dropped Still Striving, and while it isn't my cup of tea, there's some good cuts on there. Lil Peep just dropped one too if that's your thing.

Mura Masa put out his debut album and its fucking great. Almost everything on there I really dig, its more of a beat tape with features but they're all pretty good. Firefly ft. NAO is fucking killer.

I dunno man, theres some good stuff thats popped up, but its all for naught without some direction to guide you in. Listen to those and get back to me.

Have heard the Tyler the Creator one and it's great; will have to check out the new Milo one. Anything A$AP related has always been a big turn off for me but I might give it a try.

I used to enjoy Lil Peep a lot actually but his new shit is just not for me, seems like he changed his style too much.

Will check out the Mura Masa album. The songs I have heard from him are really great, I'm assuming the entire album is.

sure

youtube.com/watch?v=J54yEb5LgJE

this is neato

The Milo one is the fuckin hardest he's gone in a long time, Embroidery Machine and Magician (Suture) are my faves. And yeah, the whole MM album is fire

The A$AP stuff isnt big on me either, but it isnt bad. Some of the beats are worth checking out at least. And desu I havent even listened to the peep stuff yet, he put me off with what he currently has out

Fuck, I'm so mad. This is decent, but I had the same idea. It wouldnt be the same with some flabby white guy though, to be fair

no, rap has gone way down the shitter in the past few years

Have you heard Hellboy by him?(Lil Peep)

It's really when he was at his best I guess..
youtube.com/watch?v=7QktiSO2TfE

nah m8

I'm already into this, what a shame. Those synths in the background are really nice

also that's your ex dude? that's fuckin harsh

Yeah the whole mixtape is great with better songs than that.

what's harsh about it?

It makes me think of Triple Ones stuff, maybe just Asari's vibes in general. That'd be a great channel to check out if you like that style, I fucking love Flash Giordani

And only because she's a fuckin beaut, sorry for your loss friend.

oh we're still really good friends except we were really both heavy into heroin and other shit and we broke up so we could clean up or whatever.

Also lol Triple Ones and Astari; so I'm assuming you know this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=8UJLRuIs8mQ

The fucking One Piece background kills me every time, oh my god. What a fucking video, jesus. Also shite, thats better news then. Hope you both are handling that well, glad to hear it though.

What's your opinion on him? I like all the songs he has released a lot. I'd call him a guilty pleasure but I don't feel very guilty. Are there like any other artists like him?

And yeah we're both two months clean from heroin and fentanyl. We still gamble with stuff sometimes like a lot of coke and xanax but they don't cause problems like the other shit did.

Honestly I've only bumped the one track from him, I never felt like it was worth following up but I guess I could give it a listen. Give me a bit and I'll get back to you

And thats cool, just be careful with that shit. I wont fuck with any kind of anxiety meds, my ex had them and it lead to some bad times.

yeah I've had a bad time with anti anxiety meds too. last time I went to rehab a couple years ago it was for the stuff and I had a seizure while detoxing.

>It wouldnt be the same with some flabby white guy though, to be fair
What the fuck is wrong with you that you think of yourself like that.

C O Z Y

she really your ex gf?

yeah why

Im jealous

Top-tier indie qt

we were more like a rave qt couple stuck in the fuckin 90s in terms of fashion

check this one out.

she followed me on tumblr, back when i had one. this may have been two or three years ago?

yeah she's big on her tumblog; i don't see the appeal

youtube.com/watch?v=r8-q3ccjX4U
This came out about a week ago, first two were great and this one's pretty good too, though perhaps not as good.