RUSSIA GOES FULL SAUDI, BANS SCIENTOLOGY AND ATHEISM

Tries to be Christian, but hates refugees: aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/china-uk-welcoming-refugees-russia-160519044808608.html

The European council for human rights has condemned their ban on Scientology as discrimination: theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/23/russian-court-bans-moscow-branch-church-of-scientology

Here is some more evidence that Russia is the Saudi Arabia of Christianity

Atheist on trial for these comments
>“If I say that the collection of Jewish fairytales entitled the Bible is complete bullshit, that is that. At least for me,” Krasnov wrote, adding later “there is no God!”
theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/03/russian-atheist-faces-year-in-jail-for-denying-existence-of-god-during-webchat

Church seeks to take over internet: rt.com/politics/321064-holy-wi-fi-russian-church/

Protestants are banned from proselytizing and referred to openly as "heretics": nytimes.com/2008/04/23/world/europe/23iht-church.4.12274801.html?_r=0

Judge rules Russian Church can pay debts with prayer: patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/02/14/russian-orthodox-church-diocese-settles-debt-payments-with-prayer/

Banned swearing in artistic expression: cnn.com/2014/05/06/world/europe/russia-swearing-law/

Banned freedom of gay expression, fires teacher for supporting gay marriage: huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/02/russia-gay-law-teachers_n_6994274.html

State and Church sign agreement to restrict abortion: nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/07/russia-church-and-state-sign-agreement-to-prevent-abortion/#.Vt0TBPkrJmM

Russia contemplating switching to an "Orthodox" system of finance that would drop out of the IMF and ban interest on moneylending: globalresearch.ca/interest-free-banking-russia-debates-unorthodox-orthodox-financial-alternative/5495331

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/04/23/world/europe/23iht-church.4.12274801.html?_r=0
mirror.co.uk/tech/russia-test-unstoppable-satan-2-7935675
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/02/14/russian-orthodox-church-diocese-settles-debt-payments-with-prayer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Try to wipe out Christians in Russia during communism
Fedorafags reap what they sow

>it's okay to ban free speech when it's for us
What happened to Sup Forums libertarian backbone?

wew
christfags are worse than fedoras

>it's another Sup Forums pretends to be christian episode

BASED RUSSIA They should drop Orthodoxy for Protestantism

>Protestants are banned from proselytizing and referred to openly as "heretics": nytimes.com/2008/04/23/world/europe/23iht-church.4.12274801.html?_r=0

>Protestants are banned from proselytizing and referred to openly as "heretics": nytimes.com/2008/04/23/world/europe/23iht-church.4.12274801.html?_r=0

Now they've fucking angered me

>pointing out that banning Scientology is a bad thing

Have you prayed L.R. Hubbard today burger lad? I hope this disease remains in your country because it's Muslim-tier shit.

>christfags thinking they're any different than muzzies when given the chance

fucking kek

This is what communism does to your brain

But Judaism and Islam are still allowed. Hmm, makes you think.

Scientology should definitely be banned everywhere under punishment of death.

Says the guy who's nation is founding islamists beheaders

No kidding

They get sanction because they've had a large presence in Russia as long as Christianity

BASED RUSSIA

Literally fuck you fedorafags and your 'do as you please' libertarianism. The only way to avert a collapse is to have full on cultural enforcement. Fuck libertardians, Milofags and Trumpfags. Based Putin.

Protestantism is just one step from atheism.

BEST COUNTRY ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH, GOD BLESS.

Anglos on suicide watch!

Fucking bullshit, Russia. Literally jailing people for being skeptical.

Keep telling yourself that, turkroach. We don't want to wipe you out and rape your dog-faced women. We just want you to go back to your own clay and stay there. Find a way to succeed on your own without being a burden on a true ascended race.

What can we slavs do about the eternal anglo? Seems like they want to ruin everything good with their autistic/atheistic (same thing) libertarianism.

I like how you made the same thread yesterday and made it again today after most everyone sided with Russia in your last one.

>true ascended race.
Lmao, liberalism is a strictly white only disease.

Nice masterrace you got there. You stupid delusional fucking leaf.

based russia now fire a few satans on the devil worshiping usa and make god great again

mirror.co.uk/tech/russia-test-unstoppable-satan-2-7935675

I'm trying a different time rotation, I want to figure out where all the libertarians went. Libertarianism used to be the soul of this board but it appears to have vanished because of Stormfront

Do about them? Haha NOTHING!
They will exterminate themselves by the end of the century. WE SLAVS WILL REIGN HAHA WHO'S NOT WHITE NOW?

>liberalism is a strictly white only disease
Liberalism is a mental disease relating to compassion, goaded on by the jew.
Also,
>A FUCKING MOON

>le draditinal ordodox balues :DDDD

You all need Yeltsin back

You can hate Jews and Muslims and still be a libertarian.

Most of them realised they don't blend in well with nationalists (and economic nationalists) so they're probably off to reddit where they belong.

I don't know if there's a god, I don't call myself an atheist, I don't care about religion in general, the only faith that offends me is Islam. What does that make me?

Um. A racist user.

Agnostic.

Your glory days are over commie, make way for the supreme Russia that will actually survive the global cuckening.

Kek

>Muslim
>race

Epic maymay

>Banning scientology
>bad
Literally a meme religion

>Russia hates atheism reeeee

It's almost like Russia has a history of atheism killing 80+ million of its citizens or something.

Gee I wonder why they wouldn't want it to spread.

All religions are

*tips fedora*

interesting developments in russia. agree with some disagree with others. image related is obviously based and all countries should aspire to be more like russia.

i like the banning of scientology. there should be freedom of religion but only to a point. scientology,mormonism, islam are sufficiently retarded that they should just be banned.

if a private organisation wants to put out free wifi they can put restrictions on it who cares.

protestant article is exaggerated. most churches have faced no issues.

kinda sucks to be gay but then i find most gay rights activism to be too in your face and flamboyant. they should have gone for a more moderate approach.

russia will never adopt the orthodox approach to finance kek

all your sources are uber left, you should start reading new sources OP.

Excellent post 8/8

>74%
Fugg :DD

>a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God

Is that seen as degenerate? Sounds rational to me.

while I may not agree with their methods, itmakes me happy to see somebody ruthlessly defending christianity as is done for islam. eurocucks have no respect for their heritage.

How can one country be so based?

and this is what christianity does to your brain

>Is that seen as degenerate?

As long as you uphold the Christian values, you don't really need to believe in God. I personally am not sure if there is a higher power out there, but I believe that stopping faggots from fagging etc is the staple of civilization. Otherwise you get modern age and fall of Rome.

>killing 80+ million of its citizens
Can we stop this meme?

All of this is topical populism blown out of proportion by westerm media to support the "le opressive Boudine Russia" narrtive to prop up a boogeyman.

Russians are at the most degenerate point ever, as a society, money is god, and the Orthodox church is all about making money,

They don't clamp down on other religious scams because of MUH VALUES, they're just weeding out competition.

Abortions at an all time high, population everywhere except muslim regions is dropping.

These "bans" and "laws" don't actually DO anything, as there is no precendental basis to envoke and enforce them.

You've all been memed pretty hard, Sup Forums. Classic Hegelian Deialectic con.

except all religions date back to paganism, you fucking retard.

How so?
On what theological and\or philosophical basis do you make this claim?

He means all the guys who first started saying Christ didn't really perform miracles were all German Protestants. I forget their names, but someone posted a list in a thread on /his/, it was back in the 1800's.

This dictator will do whatever it takes to keep power. And it's not gonna be him creating economic growth for his people LOL

You made this thread yesterday.

>Tries to be Christian, but hates refugees:
You are just jealous.

>The European council for human rights has condemned their ban on Scientology as discrimination
The European Council is a joke.

>Atheist on trial for these comments
We have a law that says you cannot attack Christianity in that sort of way.

>Church seeks to take over internet:
This is just wi-fi. Not them taking over the internet.

>Protestants are banned from proselytizing and referred to openly as "heretics"
They are not banned. Russia just favors Orthodoxy.

>Judge rules Russian Church can pay debts with prayer:
Debt relief is quite common.

>Banned swearing in artistic expression:
Just the same sort of law as the ones which are in place in other countries.

>Banned freedom of gay expression, fires teacher for supporting gay marriage:
Gays are not welcome.

>State and Church sign agreement to restrict abortion
Abortion is a major problem in Russia.

>Russia contemplating switching to an "Orthodox" system of finance that would drop out of the IMF and ban interest on moneylending
This is just banks offering alternative services.

Stop making this thread.

That's unfortunate that they would opt for a bunch of Eastern mysticism over biblical Christianity. Oh well they will have to incur the wrath of God.

in different regions, retard. you really do sound like a bo-borders leftshitter. this is why libertarianism died on Sup Forums; it is weak to the dangers of today. it does not hold up in reality.

I am definitely in favor of Christian values. I just can't seem to open my mind to believing there is one absolute "god", or what that would even mean. I also can't imagine myself feeling spiritual, or believing in an afterlife, going to church, etc.

The main thing for me is how there are so many variations of religion. If there was just one, I could probably get behind it more. Like how there is just one agreed upon standard for mathematics. You don't have groups of people that use certain rules of addition or multiplication.

It's not like Protestant governments, like Sweden and England, are any better, they're just a different kind of bad.

better watch out or putin is commiing for you

European Christianity has always been liberal. American Protestants have been conservative. If anything Roman Catholics (See Boston College) and Eastern Orthodox have been shifting towards leftism in the past few centuries. Gradually denying inerrancy, and the rest.

Hardly. It's a consistent worldview. Roman Catholicism is just a false teaching that leads people to becoming cafeteria Catholics and next to impose their newly found liberal beliefs on the church.

Eastern Orthodoxy leads to major atheism and just flat out nominalism. See the patriarch of Montenegro saying Muslims worship the same God as Christians.

This is what your forefathers wrote about when they meant separation of church and state.

As the communist subverted the governments and pushed liberalism the state churches naturally became more liberal in their doctrine.

>Judge rules Russian Church can pay debts with prayer: patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/02/14/russian-orthodox-church-diocese-settles-debt-payments-with-prayer/
Holy fugg we should try this.

>European Christianity has always been liberal.
What about when the Puritans ruled England after the Civil War?

I don't know enough about theology to know if you're right. /his/ debates this a lot, I don't really care. I do know that if Orthodox is atheist, needs to start showing it is in policy.

>Be Russian
>Forced to believe in invisible all controlling deity

Lol fun country.

Any country that leaves under the law of God will be blessed by God.

Lol, even in Tsar's Russia they didn't jailed people for this kind of statments. Also, it's mostly ex-commies in our parlaiment come out with ideas of those retarded laws, about censoring and banning everything. God, when all old hags, who were born and lived in USSR die? We can't have good things untill then.

So you're a secularist? But you want atheism banned?

The American Forefathers, especially Paine, and Jefferson and Franklin, thought Christianity was a crock, that's why they wanted the separation.

Banks offering alternative services? you must be kidding right? banks are lending institutions, if it weren't for laws, they probably wont even keep enough to cover bank runs.

The only way the banks could still exist is if they do what Muslims do, and that's buy out the property or businesses or what ever, and then sell it to the person at a profit, with set timed repayments.

Most of Russia is Orthodox in name only.

/his/ is full of OrthoLARPers so I am sure to stay away.

The Puritans fled to America but their reasons were they were more Reformed/Calvinist and after the Archbishop Laud they never felt comfortable. The Puritans ruled under Cranmer. But I am talking in recent years 19th century onwards Europe has pushed liberalism onto Christianity.

Also bringing their naturalistic presuppositions to the fields of textual critics and resurrection scholarship.

>Sweden

So are Sikhs and Protestants and Catholics, that's not the problem here

This is a Christian board, you cuck.

Your atheism is fueled by your hedonism

Theonomist : )

That's what is bad about EOy.

They already brought up a league of secondary psychopaths like Potupchik and Shlegel (hohols and Jews) and have bred silver caviar spoon childen of their own to take their place.

It will never end. We're doomed.

They fled to America because they couldn't force their religion in government.

>It's almost like Russia has a history of atheism killing 80+ million of its citizens or something.

Communists are still very popular in Russia. Probably the most popular political party, I'm not sure. And communists killed all those people....

>Theonomist
Then you oppose separation of church and state?

if you think about it rationally, there is some logic to it

we know Scientology is a dangerous cult with the sole purpose of taking peoples' money, and then threatening them with surveillance and threats. and atheism is the dangerous beilef that nothing conjured up a bunch of magic soup, which conjured up humans with emotions. a belief where there is no right or wrong. it's also a dangerous cult, not least because many atheists don't even think their position is a belief, but is just a position of fact.

there's nothing more dangerous than a serial killer who believes he's acting rationally. it's probably more dangerous than scientology.

>the most popular political party,
Not even close

The government wuz oppresin' dem

Yes if you take like I do and translate that to no state run church.

Communists are the second biggest. Putin's Party dominates.

>The government wuz oppresin' dem
And they did the same to others once they had the reigns.

>Yes if you take like I do and translate that to no state run church.
Just banning the ones you don't like? So basically like Russia, except for your sort of Christianity instead of theirs?

Absolutely this. Most atheist since their atheism is fueled by meme scientist like Bill Nye, comedians and hedonism never ponder their atheism.

They read Dawkins but not people like Anthony Flew, Bertrand Russell or Alex Rosenberg.

In atheism there is no objective morality, to objective truth, it leads to skepticism, nihilism and to stagnation. God has truly made foolish the wisdom of the world.

how is this a bad thing?

no it's not you priest-dick-choking faggot

pol is an atheist/agnostic board because we are red pilled here.

>Putin's Party dominates.

Medvedev's Party :^)

You guys need a bigger libertarian party

I don't understand. I am against a state run/taxpayer funded church. I would however allow other religions (Roman Catholics, Buddhist, Jews).

Of course. :^)

Well it's not like there are free elections in Russia but last time I checked they were the top party.

Libertarianism is non-existent.

Did you last check in the 1990s?

Biblical law doesn't permit worship of foreign gods

Not even close

It will go full saudi,
the native birthrate is down. At least 40% muslim population coming in 20 years.

That's why you have this Putin problem to begin with, no libertarian choice

Libertarianism is cancer. Good thing we have so few showings of it in the Eastern world. Libertarianism is what led to the degeneracy in the west.