Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JoQNxty80g
youtube.com/watch?v=KYaEtijdSrg
youtube.com/watch?v=Zt09rpmh8mg
youtu.be/jyjNkG3yKak
youtu.be/4ip_Dt-yWbs
youtube.com/watch?v=Hf4lBy4RPtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who teh eff are these girls? They look black but can't possibly be because they're attractive.

cmon son stop being a fag and making threads early just to post black girls on the op

nice trips

nice dubs

Post what you're listening to

Only if you cut it with those dubs

Ambient

>he thinks all black people look like african't amerifats

i have a leather jacket and ear piercings i must be metal

Is it just me or does the production here sound pretty weak?

Just turn up the volume you nu-male millenial piece of shit.

t. millenial

I bet I'm old enough to be your dad faggot

sup

pic related
probably east african

10 year olds can breed

Who is this girl?

Just you my dude

Taking a break from metal to finally start tackling these Cantatas. There's 55 volumes of this stuff.

that's because they're mixed and have white features. find me one beautiful 100% sheboon woman

>being this retarded about race
>not knowing there are dozens of recognisably different types of sub-saharan peoples
Oh and let me guess, all asians look alike and those that have rounder eyes and paler skins are mixed with whites?

Germ - Escape

kill yourself

Why? You're the one who's clearly not enjoying being alive.

op is an example of east african womyn they just look better than most blacks

>he's never seen a somali before

Embarrassing

I bet you unironically listen to melodeath

I bet you think that's some sort of insult

It's got the typical underground death metal raw to it. To me what really sets it apart but others probably think is weak is that the electric guitars are stereo'd to opposite directions. So you got an electric guitar all the way to the left and the other all the way to the right for most of the record with just the vocals and rhythm section actually in the center. It's the same way Trout Mask Replica has placed its instruments if you're familiar with that album.

go to bed tiny dick, adults are discussing sweet somali puss

>he actually unironically listens to melodeath

that's actually pretty common my dude
in fact it's one of the main argument in favour or against stereo remasters

Yeah, I'm actually listening to while being able to tell races apart

New wave ministry > metal ministry

does anyone dispute this?

Not saying it isn't. But on TRISTIO the effect is far more noticeable since the guitars are almost all the way panned. Compare its stereo panning to say...Carcass' Heartwork that also tries to do something similar especially when it does the guitar melodies but even then the guitars aren't THAT far panned out.

*guitar harmonies not guitar melodies by bad

I actually think the guitars on Symphonies Of Sickness are more apart from eachother, yeah

Early Burzum is also a great example of wide panned guitars

>Early Burzum is also a great example of wide panned guitars
dat Ea and Dominus

What went wrong?

Al Jourgensen does.

also crying orc, such an overlooked little ditty

How does a European elitist like me who listens to OSDM and tech thrash get into Korn?

LITERALLY >listens to GG Allin once

well what does he know
best thing he ever did was a feature on a skinny puppy album

Let a BBC into your boipussy

He doesn't know much of anything.

I sometimes fancy driving around his home just so I can yell "WITH SYMPATHY WAS BY FAR YOUR BEST ALBUM" as soon as I see him.

I already did that to get into Swans

literally nothing. they're fucking crushing it now more than ever. their new material is fucking sick.

youtube.com/watch?v=-JoQNxty80g

makes me wanna go crack some nazi skulls

He's so fucking assblasted

try whigger dick then, that should do the trick

>I actually think the guitars on Symphonies Of Sickness are more apart from eachother, yeah
Nah, those too are very slightly panned.

>Early Burzum is also a great example of wide panned guitars
Yeah these ones are pretty widely panned as well. That's why the drums feel like they have such a large presence on the earlier stuff compared to the later stuff.
I'll never get why Psalm 69 is considered their best stuff. But at the same time I wouldn't consider just their first two to be their best either. For me their best's gotta be The Land Of Rape And Honey which is something in between the electro/synth stuff and the metal stuff.

He's starting to look more and more like Danny DeVito cosplaying as a rastafari man

To be fair Filosofem also was wide panned guitars, it's just that there are so many of them that they cover all the in-between spaces. You can tell when they are "switched off" at the end of each track

>Note: Songs from "With Sympathy" are not eligible

The Land of Rape and Honey is kind of dull. Psalm 69 is generally considered better because it's got some very intense songs (Jesus Built my Hotrod, Just One Fix) and a big ambitious grandiose one.

Who is this girl?

Oh boy I can't wait for Psalm 69 part VII

either learn to google or STOP ASKING

smug Al is cute

Twitch was the best shit Ministry EVER DID.

post weird cover songs
youtube.com/watch?v=KYaEtijdSrg
>Mountain preforming Bob Dylan's "Masters of War" featuring Ozzy Osbourne

No it's not. It's simply better than pretty hate Machine but it's worse at EBM than With Sympathy was at new wave.

>twitch

Yeah why don't you go back there faggot?

Damn, is that why the fading goes outward, from the inside out? I actually had no clue about this one. That's fucking genius. There has already been a part of me that's been considering trying to do more metal guitar stuff that does have a ton of guitars that just aren't layered like typical pop rock style (eg. Queen or Springsteen's stuff.) Is there any more examples you know of in metal that really does this?
That's probably because The Land Of Rape And Honey is very much more an industrial album than it is a metal album; I used to think the same way about electronic music with no real sense of melody to it. Psalm's kinda getting the worst of all worlds for me because it doesn't have the variety of electronic sound manipulation, it's relatively tame by metal standards, and due to having to stick to electronic tropes you get just one or two metal type riffs going for long ass tracks.

>Damn, is that why the fading goes outward, from the inside out?
Basically. Jesu Dod feels like he turned off one guitar per pan at a time, like a line of cars turning their engine off at random until the last one, maybe to the right, maybe to the left, brings the whole thing to a stop. It's one of the details I like the most about the album

sure if you're going by a riffs / time ratio value

but the riffs on Psalm 69 are just better.

Literally no black people are attractive.

wrong

Worry not, they wouln't dream of fucking you

Correct

Psalm's riffs just sound like bargain bin thrash to me honestly.

What's more pathetic?
Paying 250 $ to have an old Cuban weirdo play "Happy Birthday" for you on harmonica, or asking people to pay you 250$ to play "Happy Birthday" for them on harmonica?

all hail the queen of /metal/

t. short dick

>inb4 I get banned again
she's music related you dumb ass pleb mods
youtube.com/watch?v=Zt09rpmh8mg

Too band the rest of her band look like trannies mid-treatment

You probably got banned for waifuing too strongly. Just saying.

one of 'em is John Petrucci's wife

Thoughts?

>Dream Theater is for tranny lovers confirmed

this is fucking horrible. great job

>ASHES
>OF
>THE DAMNED

It was pretty good. I actually like the Abbath version of Warriors more than the original I version

We didn't even like it when it first released

nu-immortal has no chance in fucking hell

how to the fuck do I learn to Google? there's nothing to go off of.

Post cocaine fueled 80s music videos
youtu.be/jyjNkG3yKak

youtu.be/4ip_Dt-yWbs

I used to think that too, but in the end I find the production perfect for what is it.

>there's nothing to go off of.

What does your gf/wife think about your metal hobby?

lol Sup Forums has a boner
youtube.com/watch?v=Hf4lBy4RPtI

You're just gonna have to tell me user because I see nothing. A webm with no title or sound and I'm the one who just doesn't know how to Google? Enlighten me.

I'm not Sup Forums but I do indeed have a boner

Haha you might think I'm lying but I'm actually single. I don't have a gf or wife so I guess they don't care! Hahaha

pro-tip: /s/ and /gif/ have god-tier black women threads and will most likely have sauce on OP's pic
I started fapping to 2D after I lost interest in real women, then fapped to gore, then to abstract mathematical symbols and now I fap to delicious thicc black girls and 2bqh, it drives me the most wild

patrician progression tbqh