ISIS responsible for EgyptAir Airbus crash

It's time, you useless faggots, to actually do something for once. We are going to blame ISIS for the recent crash of the EgyptAir plane.

That's right, you heard me, ISIS fucking did it. Do you realize just how much controvercy that will spark? come on now, I know you want to. Here's how the story is going to go down
>ISIS terrorists board the plane
>Highjack plane
>Terrorist attempts to steer the plane into it's doom
>Pilot resists turning it the other way knowing his life is over either way
>Plane crashes in the mediterranean sea
>ISIS writes a document a few days later about how this is the god's will (That's where we come in. Google docs for the win)
>It's written in french suggesting the ISIS terrorists are from france where the plane came from (We'll need translators)
>ISIS was targeting the oppositors of the current leadership system
About the system: essentially it was a democracy until the egyptian military couped it and basically imprisoned/kiled the elected president. Now it's a dictatorship with sprinkles. Many have been killed literally for opposing this military coup.
>Watch as france literally lines up all muslims in the country and murders them all
>They will most likely bomb IS for good measure
>Keks will be had

What do you faggots say? does this sound like a plan? We will be refining this document for at least 1 day and in the end hopefullly have it translated. This needs to be organized. I will suggest a day for this document to go out, How does tuesday sound? We get 3 days. if not, we do it on friday, it can't wait forever. I'll create a document if this turns out to be supported and nobody has made it already.

>Do you realize just how much controvercy that will spark?
None at all? Everyone I know blames ISIS already.

Shameless bump

Twitter accounts from some new IS splinter group to disseminate the 'document'. Name it after some mosque in Paris.

What are you talking about. Media would go crazy if it received a fucking letter from fucking ISIS claiming responsibility

>ISIS did it
I'm feigning shock!

You are just proving that people will believe it. Let's give em something to go "I knew it!"

another one!

>"I knew it!"
It'll make them go "what a shocker.. " and the status quo goes on
You really think they'll suddenly make it open season on muslims? Attacking their capital didn't do that, let alone muh faked google docs

This.

It's just more of the same.

#JeSuisCurrentTarget
What flag should I have over my display picture this week?

Isis is a big guy

It's probably going to happen anyway even without our intervention, though. Intelligence already says it was likely a terror attack, and I'm sure more info supporting that will come out in the upcoming days. I'd put money on ISIS claiming legitimate responsibility for the crash before the weekend's over.

they already blew a bigger passenger plane from egypt last year and nobody gave a shit.

where have you been?

Fucking radicals
ruining us moderates' name

Wouldn't ISIS have taken responsibility for it

the media in america already mentioned the possibility day 1. there is no controversy. isis already has claimed credit for it on top of that

just bring it up as continued muslim terrorism if any one spouts any pro refugee shit

You god damned retard. The only thing making shit up would accomplish is giving the leftists an example that they can point to and scream that "right-wing hate groups" are using false propaganda to spread "islamophobia".
You can't make ISIS look worse by trying to pin a crashed airliner on them, they're way past that. Use your fucking brain kid.

Holding ISIS responsible for the actions of ISIS is exactly what ISIS wants.
Don't play the game of the right, user. Say no to hate!

*creating fake shit to blame ISIS even though everyone knows it was them

There, fixee it for you

Not like it matters, look at what happened after Paris? Absolutely fucking nothing.

If anything people became more sympathetic to Muslims. Europe is cucked beyond repair

It's funny, because that politician the media says is a Nazi, but would never utter such a word as Nigger publically.

If it's actually the work of ISIS then there's no need to make shit up like OP is suggesting. Also it's like this user said -
Europeans are so fucking retarded that they'll just keep covering their eyes and ears while chanting "not all Muslims, not all Muslims".

The ACARS system seem to report errors that are mor likely to have been the result of a cabin explosion and explosive decompression, not just steering that airplane into the water.

The flight vanished from radar immediately which is indicative of a complete system failure. The plane was at cruising altitude which means it would have taken several minutes to reach the surface even at full power in a 90 degree descent.

It's more than likely a bombing.

Why would they start killing muslims because of this? Are you dense....
Everybody is already blaming ISIS anyway. What kind of retarted plan is this... a doc. File as proof. Weew lad.