You get transported to the elder scrolls universe specifcally into the time period after the oblivion crisis but before...

You get transported to the elder scrolls universe specifcally into the time period after the oblivion crisis but before the great war. The catch is, you're stuck in your current body, and have very limited magic. If youre white your basically going to be seen as a nord, blacks/browns, redgaurds, imperials, ect. You "spawn" in cyrodiil right outside the sewer gates like in oblivion with a brown tunic, 50 septims in a lil pouch (gold, for you skyfags), a cryodillic iron short sword, and some boots.

What do you do Sup Forums

Ill dream of this tonight and find out. Thanks for the idea op

Quit and play a life that aged better.

Good luck my friend.

What everyone does.

Swim across the river to Vilverin, murder everyone and retire as a rich man.

Join the Hand

Hey, that artwork is by Feng Zhu. Nice.

Write an in depth novel on the oblivion crisis and the hero of Kvatch, become rich from this.

Then write a “fiction” piece on the events in Skyrim.

>What everyone does.
>
>Swim across the river to Vilverin, murder everyone and retire as a rich man.

You think that right now in your current physical condition, you could pull that off? Maybe im wrong but normally people on Sup Forums arent considered in shape or skilled in fighting esspecially on Sup Forums. But if you think you could pull it off more power to ya.

>become a neet writer

See this is realistic for a Sup Forumstard

Get a boat to Morrowind, hang with Dunmer, learn some more magic. Somewhere along the line, get a better sword, too. Preferably something two-handed.

I dig alot of his stuff.

>pick up 2 scrolls
>toss all my gold to double it
>repeat
>profit

(Thanks for making such an awesome post. Gonna think about this before I fall asleep)

Well I suppose doing something to raise my fighting ability and invest my money.

Probably take up blacksmithing and reside in Anvil.

Winner

Which race becomes elves and orcs? Bretons?

drink my sorrows away at the nearest inn

Die

get as many elves as possible pregnant, marry them and live happily ever after.

Sell my sword, become a scribe

Bretons seem mosty modeled on Celtic peoples. Furries become Khajiits

I'd literally be a god cause of the quicksave quickload. I'd try everything and everytime i'm about to die go back in time.

None you are literally you, you look like you, in everyway. I was just saying that locals would probally assume you are those races if you are one of those races.

Obviously, become head of the magic academy, of the assassins, of the thieves guild, of the warrior's guild... And probably also a vampire or a werewolf, too, for that matter.

Oh, and, of course, become a Blade, because they're awesome, and because the emperor deserves to live, as a descendant of that Dragonborn.

(I think about it alot.)

I also first had that thought anvil seems qauint, although i would maybe take up writing, possibly be a historian, and a gaurd on the side.

> on the payroll
>get some basic combat raining
>maybe get to experience a raid or 2
>eventually during the great war i get to defend my homeland
>either die a noble death or retire into a qauint existence after the war

What a life it would be.

Run my under powered ass to milk rock cave

A guard ? You want to take an arrow to the knee ?

"you're stuck in your current body"
and mind

do you a lot of child in our world ? That's what I thought.

Probably going to die across some forest runes.

>the deadest meme ever to be typed

Tbqhwyrn i wouldnt mind it would likepy mean i wouldnt be drafted into the great war, and i would likely be respected as i had to have been in some sort of altercation to have been shot in the knee and live to tell the tale.

it's ok, it's just because humans are not as versatile as elves are.

Since I've never played the game, I'm totally lost. So I would go into the nearest city and try gaining employment as an architect/engineer. Invent shit and try to set myself up as what passes for a corporation making and selling my inventions.

CAN I AT LEAST LEVEL UP???

Why invent just steal the dwemer tech and pawn it off as your own. As your attorney I'd advise that dwemer ruins are 100% safe

>move to anvil
>spend the next years painting a lighthouse

Im gonna say for the sake of keks, yeah eventually, one day youll wake up, and feel different maybe stronger, or faster after months or years of doing things

I mean, if you go in the Elder Scrolls universe, even being you in your current body, I suspect that the levelling and skill gain would work the same.

So, that's why I thought being a guard would be a low-expectations job, when you can expect to become a demigod if you keep training (also, alchemy FTW, if you wanna make lots of money fast).

Ah, no thanks. I'd rather rely on my own inventions and not all that magic stuff until I reverse engineer magic.

Join a guild of artisans, make and sell art. Not much different than normal life here, just no photoshop involved. Maybe learn to exploit whatever magical talent I do have to enhance the products of my craft.

Im kind of looking at it from a new reality point of view. You dont hear npcs talking about "leveling up" or anything like that. It looks real, feels real. Its like your current existence, but with magic and elves and gods and shit.

When i say leveling up i mean you will slowly find that you can do things easier, because youve had training or youve been working out ect.

I rape elves, thus triggering the great war.

Also, you could possibly become a demi-god, but you will eventually be hindered by old age and would most likely die of old age, just like you would irl.

Depends at which rate you learn. Based on the game experience, I'd say you learn a "honest" level quite quickly, and that only highest levels take a lot of time and practice to reach, in a given skill.

So, that demi-god thing would be utterly doable, as well as becoming head of all the guilds, and the like.

Of course, if it's more limited, without save/load, with slow levelling (or "learning") speed, then people will probably be much more prudent - I know I would, for that matter.

I jump for 4 days straight.

I'd use a piece of metal I find and wait for a stormy night and get struck by lightning thus sending me to the before time. Invest the little gold I stole in the iron bank to use in the present time.

I was baseing my post on the idea that "health" and "stamina" dont really exist. If you get stabbed in the heart you're dead/very likely going to die. Or if you get hit in the arm by a blood crazed orc with a mace your arm is broken, and unusable for the time being. And the stamina you have now is your "stamina" if you smoke a pack of marlboro reds a day youre probally not going to have the inclination to run everywhere, or get into fights often, ect. You are limited by your physical condition, and mental strengh you already have. As well as your bodys natural way of developing muscle/mental strength.
You cant just jump up and down for 3 days straight eothout eating or drinking anything and expect to progress. For instance in game you can just swim around for a few hours and mext thing ya know when you get out of the water you can run like a mad man, and jump like a olmpyian, if you were to do that irl, you would probally pass out from over exertion and drown.

I would steal and sneak kill constantly until I could hire a squad to roll with me or be respected enough to have followers