I've created a Google Map showing sexual assaults & rapes committed by migrants in Sweden in recent years

I've created a Google Map showing sexual assaults & rapes committed by migrants in Sweden in recent years.

I'm trying to spread this and generate some interest as the German one has done.

Link: google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ

If anybody has any tips or relevant news I can add please post.

And if any Swede Anons are browsing, could you tell me if this article suggests the ethnicity of the attacker: aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article21315561.ab

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article21315561.ab
polisen.se/Arkiv/Nyhetsarkiv/Gavleborg/Polisen-soker-vittnen-till-ett-forsok-till-valdtakt/
youtube.com/watch?v=LkTTb4IBCNQ
drive.google.com/file/d/0B2pZOR_vUG3BTHM2VGZiMTc1X00/view?pli=1
twitter.com/ingridcarlqvist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stockholm is a cuck capital..its slowly spreading to rest of swden
north is cold so rapefugees freeze to death
thats a bout it

good job!

OP here. There are so many incidents in Stockholm (and Malmo) that I am avoiding them for now and focusing on the rest of Sweden

Nice job. Does anybody have a link to the german one?

i know i feel actual pity for swedes
must be horrible to see your country culture and history be destroyed and replaced by """multiculturalism"""

Here it is: google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

I've bean looking four you for a long thyme.

>aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article21315561.ab
Nothing directly about ethnicity, but the girl has stated that the man wore a dark hoodie and that his face was somehow painted.

>painted swedes

well..i feel flattered
you found me

thanks chum

Thanks Swedebro.

One trick I have discovered when searching for articles relevant to the map is searching for "rape" AND "deportation"

Since they never discuss ethnicity or migrant status any more in these incidents people reporting the court case often slip in the fact they might be deported.

OP here.

Am I right in saying that this police appeal for witnesses of an attempted rape fails to mention the ethnicity of the suspect?

polisen.se/Arkiv/Nyhetsarkiv/Gavleborg/Polisen-soker-vittnen-till-ett-forsok-till-valdtakt/

Translate gives no indication they are actually saying what type of guy witnesses should try and remember except that he had a scar on his face.

Good work, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=LkTTb4IBCNQ

Thanks for your work. But I wouldn´t care about sweden. Government admitted to censor that shit for the last 5-6 years. Barely any news are actually known/shown. You can expect it to be a factor 10-20 higher than what you actually find.

True it's difficult, but in many cases an article of a crime will say at the bottom that the person accused faces deportation and so on.

>all those women stained by kebab and even if they have a kid with another Swede it will never be truly Swedish because her DNA changed
Nice

only 6 accidents 4km around me. fuck yeah take that alt right! no connection at all.

delet this

Im glad that i live in Poland...

>google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
That's fucking terrifying... Germany wtf lads, I'm so sorry

Scary to think that as a kid I was literally in the same area as the attack in Skellefteå was.

You know microchimerism doesn't change DNA right?

>aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article21315561.ab
Perp didn't get caught and his origin's unknown. He had some form of facepaint on though.

that reminded me
In one of my indocrination classes called
"Politics within sociology" or someshit at calstate, we learned about this lady and her stupid art project called three weeks in may.
I got sent to the dean for suggesting someone make a map of all the rapes caused by migrant refugees.
had to take a class on islamphobia.
(which then I got kicked out of too for stating that I belived women deserve no rights and gays should be hanged, when they questioned me about it I told them I was muslim)

>nice

You disgust me Norway, you and your cuck fetishes.

Du burde skjemmes din faens Grorudjævel.

what in the fuck is that flag

Infodump for the infidels!

drive.google.com/file/d/0B2pZOR_vUG3BTHM2VGZiMTc1X00/view?pli=1

I don't get it, why did you do this? So women can stay away from those locations? kek
Also, "recent years", give a concrete number you inbread islander

Keep up the good work!

Take it to the next level OP. Don't call it swedenmap2.jpg. Call it something like sweden_rapemap.jpg

How many countries have a rapemap? Swedes should feel proud.

OP here.

If anybody has a twitter I'd appreciate if you could help me tweet the map to:

Ingrid Carlqvist (Gatestone Institute): twitter.com/ingridcarlqvist

Someone tweeted her the old zeemaps one but the new google one looks more professional IMO