Fun fact of the day

Fun fact of the day.

John Couey abducted, raped and murdered 9 year old Jessica Lunsford. After he grew bored of raping the child multiple times, he told her that he'd finally was going to 'take her home'.

Instead, he put her into a trashbag and buried her alive.

John Couey was sentenced to deah, but he died of anal cancer before the verdict could be carried out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBnnFMB0g8U
youtube.com/watch?v=mtodMfrlbNg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MdELZJk4YgM
youtube.com/watch?v=rvd_MhrWp9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>died of anal cancer

kek

cancer sucks

well if you didn't deserve it then it wouldn't happen to you

>the little girl deserved it
>he deserved to die before his sentance
>prove me wrong

there are 45+ threads about Shitting today

thank you for starting one with a fun fact instead. Sup Forums needs more people like you

>grew bored

fucking casual

>Ass cancer
Fellow Sup Forumstard detected

He died in 2009 and abducted Lunsford in 2005... does it take that fucking long? Inspires me to become a vigilante and torture these fuckers before they have a chance. I would if I weren't a lazy fuck.

The appeals process can take decades. The convicted pervert has more rights than the victim

>plot twist the girl raped the man and she died by accidentally falling into a trash bag so the guy buried her and ran away but the poor man died from the evill things the loli did to his bum.

No way to prove it wasn't consensual.

I wish justice like that for the Nigger retard who killed Autumn Pasquale.

post pics

>being a lying SOB
>throwing away a precious treasure like that
Disgusting. He deserved everything he got, especially the anal cancer.

This motherfucker neckbeard should also die of ass cancer.

Speaking of Nigger retards who should die of ass cancer.

Great fap material please post more

I can't, but can you prove yourself right?

mmmm she was realy cute

:))

Well, yeah, the victim is dead.

More rights than the victim's family too

Watch Megan is missing

1/2

>unjudicial mob justice is a victim's "right"

wew laddies we sure got the kiddies in today

I think it's on YouTube. Can some post a link to it here? I can't because mobile

2/2

what if he didn't deserve it in this life and will pay for it in his next?

Pedophile spotted.

the publicly released autopsy reports was skeletonized on two fingers that Lunsford had poked through the bags before suffocating to death.

this just pisses me off. she was 9 ffs

well what happened to them happened to them so clearly, they deserved it

John Couey's history:

Couey had an extensive criminal record that included 24 arrests for burglary, carrying a concealed weapon without a permit, and indecent exposure. During a house burglary in 1978, Couey was accused of grabbing a girl in her bedroom, placing his hand over her mouth, and kissing her. Couey was sentenced to 10 years in prison but was paroled in 1980. In 1991, he was arrested in Kissimmee on a charge of fondling a five-year-old child. Because of more lenient laws at that time, Couey was released early.

I'm sure this kind of thing is fairly common. I think I read that 2/3 grils have been sexual abused.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBnnFMB0g8U

youtube.com/watch?v=mtodMfrlbNg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MdELZJk4YgM

youtube.com/watch?v=rvd_MhrWp9g

It's what's happening in billionaires' dungeons that freaks me out.

newfag spotted

Fucking white people.

>Couey was accused of grabbing a girl in her bedroom, placing his hand over her mouth, and kissing her.

Kissed his own hand.

Found the racist.

That movie is hilariously bad.

This fact wasn't fun at all.

Watching two qt's get tortured and raped, one buried alive in a barrel with her best friend's rotting corpse didn't turn you on? Freak.

it comes and goes. i was here for the great Geriatric Shit Spam cycle, where every third thread had eighty-year-old men smearing themselves with shit.

the three fourteen-year-olds responsible will stop, as soon as the next sonic game comes out.

>Inspires me to become a vigilante and torture these fuckers before they have a chance.

just out of curiosity.. how much of an effort would you go to, to ensure they were guilty? i've had a bitch accuse me of raping a small child, and when the cops worked out she was lying, they still blamed me, as if i'd done something to set her off.

We're all pedophiles and racists user.

Whatever can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. cya later.

Guys like this are giving Pedos a bad name.

"believe me shit was tight, it was the wrong way"

IQ of 78. Do they really have this low IQ or do they fake it trying to be excused?

what if next life didn't exist?
stop beiing to religious in public .

that seems to add up to a lot more than 100%.

why didnt he kiss her on the hoo haa

The "torture" scene is super fake and the actress looks like she's laughing the whole time, not to mention everything you're describing happens in the last 15 minutes. The kind of person who likes that trash movie is the kind of person who reads deep web creepypastas and thinks they're real.

I welcome this. Because a month ago we had the same exact amount of that blacked bullshit on repeat every hour. Then again this place is just a cesspool of bots and extreme faglords now anyway.

Barrel scene plz.

>Autumn Pasquale
From Snopes all it says is it's outdated? 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale left her father’s home in Clayton, New Jersey on a white, BMX Odyssey bike around 1:30 on the afternoon of 20 October 2012 and was not seen again. Autumn’s body was found late on the evening of 22 October 2012 Monday evening in a recycling bin on a property near the corner of Vine Street and Clayton Avenue in Clayton, New Jersey. Two teenage boys were arrested and charged with her murder with Gloucester County prosecutor Sean Dalton contending that Autumn was lured to the home of the brothers where the crime was allegedly committed for the purpose of obtaining parts from her BMX bike.

It's better with the screaming. No sound on Sup Forums

From our perspective a truly horrific thing.

From Gods perspective Jessica is NOW home and in his (God's) loving arms.

John suffered horribly and died and will soon once again be suffering horribly.

Justice has been done.

Re read that statisitc, think about it, and realize your mistake.

Naw don't become a vigilante.

Leave Justice to God. We men just fuck it up time after time.

Lol, you're on Sup Forums snowflake. No safe spaces here.

"crime statistics bureau - san francisco" isn't a thing

Fuck ur dumb, add all white deaths and then add all black deaths.

i live in clayton and during the night that the town held a search the starting location was in front of the police station, and during the start both brothers where there also.

Bet he wiped that smile off her face

why a fat ugly girl when you can get this

The other half of the story is that he knew he had an unnatural craving for young girls and BEGGED to be put in a treatment center. They could have locked him up before he offended- he WANTED to be locked up!- but there was no money budgeted for mental health care.

Yet they had plenty of money for a jail cell after the fact.

>It's what's happening in billionaires' dungeons that freaks me out.

exactly this, because i know what i'd be doing and there's absolutely no way some rich fuck isn't actually doing it

Well, at least anal cancer is very painful

'Elitepain' is as hardcore as has ever been legal, and they get v8 quite frequently, borderline as fuck.
And hugely successful.
Then there's shit like "necros pedo". Google it for news sources. Kids raped and killed on cam, for wealthy customers. This shit is happening to kids right now, by some billionaire brat like Joffrey from GoT

Gr8 triple digits m80.

That little girl has very yellow teeth for her age. He probably thought she was at least 18. She probable led him on as girls do. Let's not rule out the possibility that this may have been somewhat her fault.

Not even a tiny bit.

You murder you deserve to die.

No excuses.

>accused of kissing her
>arrested in Kissimme
cant make that shit up

>god
Here we go

Why don't we chemically castrate peedoos? It's their sexual nature that drives their insidious acts? Maybe if there was a way to shift that sexual desire on something productive, we would all benifit as a species. Like if doing your job was sexually attractive, we would all get so much done.

hahaha nice

78 isn't that low.
Kinda low for a white guy, but not if he were black.

Found the Muslim

He is a rapist not a Pedo.
But you are right since most will classify him incorrectly as a pedo.

Fair enough. Let's also not rule out this may have been in self defense. Females are never as inosent as they appear. They are quite crazy in fact. Most of my all are sociopaths.

Text is so hard to infer emotion from.

Do you agree or sarcastically disagree?

Top kek

The black curve is bigger though?!
So if anything, that proves that black people are smarter.

"Bound and buried near her home, possibly while still alive, Jessica cradled in her arms a stuffed toy dolphin, the documents say."

"It was the same stuffed animal that was missing from the girl's home in Homosassa, Florida, when she disappeared, police have said. Her father won the toy for her at a fair shortly before she was abducted February 23."

"her hands were bound with what appeared to be stereo wire."

niggers can't read graphs either how surprising

She was a kid, and regardless if she said stop he should have stopped and took her home.

If he was innocent? He could have had his day in court. Instead he murdered her.

The crime was his and his alone.

I am not judging her.
Nor am I judging him based on her age.
He got what he wanted and took even more.

He deserved what he got and more and I mean Hell.

Yo listen here, whitey.
I wasn't the one who posted the picture.
The graph proves that blacks are smarter, so fuck you.

shit was so cash

Jessica's one of the lucky ones.

The ones that survive have to live with it their whole lives and never fully successfully reintegrate back into society

>"haha you believe in what if floating man in sky is real what a dummy"
>believes the rules of the universe and events that occur in it adhere to what a group of space monkeys think is "deserving" to the whatever is being acted upon
Nice try

Are you fucking stupid? This guy cant read graphs. Ive seen it all.

I doubt you are black, but I am sure you are ignorant and arrogant.

John was forgiven, and is now fondling the girl in heaven.

>to the whatever
*to whatever

White bois be mad xD

If nig nogs are smarter, name 3 life changing medicines, technology etc invented by a blackie. All they've ever done is shown how lazy they are.
>referencing them not even getting up off their seat on a bus

>xD
Your not trying very hard with your bait

>Leave Justice to my imaginary psychosis.

Sure thing nutpal.

I have very serious doubts of the truth of your statement.

It is very difficult for a rapist to repent and near impossible for a murderer.