What are Sup Forums's thoughts on shrooms? Specifically the health benefits of micro dosing...

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on shrooms? Specifically the health benefits of micro dosing, also general psychedelic bread

they aight. fun to do. I'm done smaller doses ( not micro ) but just like 1/16th or less and hung out and gone to work and shit.

I've heard that microdosing is supposed to enhance vision and some thought clarity. Supposedly entrepreneurs in silicone valley microdose.

I could definitely believe that, I've noticed that I seem more in touch with my thoughts and senses when I microdose

Took shrooms once and it helped my depression and mania a bit

if i have a whole shroom cap can i just take a small bite and have an effect or do i have to eat the whole cap to feel anything? non shroomer here first time is being delayed by fear of depression or mental instability fucking with my high

Start off with one gram and see where that takes you

just bought a peyote on the internet
fun fact: did you know mescalin-cacti are legal in germany as long as you dont want to consume them?

Shrooms reduce brain activity, LSD increases it

Source on the shroom side of that?

>hung out and gone to work and shit.
is it true?
You can remain undetected?
And what do you feel during those moments?

Kratomfag here, very tempted by shrooms.

Wash your grubby hands, dirt farmer.

I have tried shrooms only once and it didn't affect me.
Maybe the dosage was too small.

> I seem more in touch with my thoughts and senses

What does that mean? Give examples.

if you want to take mescaline just grow trichos
peyote are rare, you should propagate them

Jesus Christ, wash your fucking hands.

>took shrooms once
>felt like on speed

smoke some weed

why are you here

Shrooms are fun, but if you're going for a balls out ride, you'll eat 3-6 grams and have a fun 8 hour night, but you'll be completely fucking useless.

I've tried microdosing, for mushrooms it wont work, at least not even a little for me, but LSD I was able to microdose no issue. Perhaps my attempts with mushrooms, I may have not had a high enough dose, but I couldn't get it to work at all

My attempts microdosing with LSD was fucking beautiful. I wasn't high, I was completely focused and in tune, but I was a lot more willing to engage with people, I would get deeply involved in my work, and despite that, after the day was over I'd go home feeling relaxed and content like I've never felt before. The second I'd get in the door I'd love being surrounded by my kids and wife, loved just listening to their day, whereas before, after a long day I'd be more irritated listening to the drama from the playground my daughters would always discuss

I have season depression, due to the lack of sunlight in Canadian winter, it does wear on me for those 6 months, nothing severe but you move much more slowly, feel more fatigued and irritable. In the summer I'll dose once a week, Tuesday mornings and I find the work week flies by. During the winter I'll dose 2-3 times a week

Been on LSD (AL-LAD, 1P-LSD) way too often and I'm really curious if shrooms are comparable to LSD. Is there anything different? I only ever had 1 "bad-trip" on LSD, but that bad experience lasted for only 1 hour (realtime). Other than that, I'm a pretty experienced tripper and know do's and don'ts.

Wash your hands and you'll enjoy it more

It's very comparable, shrooms is like the no name brand product next to the named shit in the supermarket, not a massive difference besides ones a lot easier to get than the other. The high feels slightly less powerful but you'll still enjoy it

and know the do's and dont's*

Sorry, weren't really paying attention to how I just wrote that down.

I've no connections to shrooms through dealers as of now. Would it be smart to grow my own shrooms?

if you dont mind whatever room you're growing them in to smell like shit 24/7.

Aw shit, they smell?
Well, let's put that annoying fact aside.
I only ever heard that it really isn't even that hard to grow them yourselves, is that true? How long would it take till they're done? Can I eat them just like they are after harvesting or do I need to dry them?

Tfw took shrooms once and felt like i was constantly pissing in my pants (had this extremely warm and wet feeling at my dick area while nothing was wrong) and felt anxious as fucking hell. The only fun thing was the visuals, the mental part just freaks me out hard.

They're fungus, you grow them in shit

And you'll want to dry them, you can eat them wet but the texture makes me fucking hurl

Yeah I was thinking of a normal box, gotta look into that matter in a more serious way soon and get to grow them myself.
Kinda sad that I have the connections to several drugs like coke, meth, mdma and all that other stuff, but not to shrooms.
And the only LSD that I get are the legal ones, it's best to know that they are safe and not laced with other substances.

>1P-LSD
How good is this? The deepweb is beyond me but I've found a few sites selling this.

or you grow them in brown rice flour and vermiculite like most actual shrooms

Hey, you called the thread "bread!!!" You must be cool!

I have never gotten my hands onto the "real" LSD, but from my own and other's people experiences (who have tried both), they say that 1P is almost the same as the real deal. There are only minor things that are different.
But I've been told that it's easier to come up and come down on the real LSD than on 1P (and from my own perspective it's always been rough going through those trips). Now I'm not trying to say that 1P-LSD is bad, it's awesome actually if used correctly, and the fact that it's legal (I live in Germany) is also a huge plus.
I would not recommend AL-LAD on the other hand though. My first 2 trips were on AL-LAD and it was literally cancer (I took a decent dose each time). I felt rather down all the time, didn't feel like talking, not a single visual, and all in all it was plain boring.
I'm glad I got to try 1P-LSD, cause otherwise I would have thought that LSD really isn't worth it and is boring as fuck.

Quads advice ma dude

You stupid fucks. The guys hands are dirty from packing mushroom dust into the capsules.

Use your fucking brain once in a while hmm?

Cheers mate.

Looks like kratom pills.
Those have helped me kick opiates and cut drinking down quite a lot.

microdose is for faggots

eat mushrooms to trip .
eat a salad if you want health .

faggot detected

I've done micro lsd. How would you get detected anyway? You're taking fucking low dose. You don't see any visuals or anything, but your perception changes a little. You're like a normal self, but with *very slightly* enhanced senses. You might also appreciate or understand some things better. Others would probably just think you're having good day, at worst.

go back to school idiot .
biochem phd here
all stimulants increase brain activity

Now I'm not sure why I haven't seen any visuals on AL-LAD, but for some others there are visuals.
What I'm trying to say is: Don't be scared of any substance, just cause someone says it's bad. I had a boring experience with it, but you on the other hand might have the most satisfying trip you could ever think of.
Try either of them, or don't do any of them at all. :)
Cheers

why the fuck do you put apostrophy in "dos" ?

brain damage from too much bath salts ?
fucking millenial flat brim brostep faggot

they don't smell , you fucking moron .

English isn't my main language, so that's why I made a slight mistake? You can not expect that everybody is perfect at everything.

then don't grow them in shit unless you have a scat fetish .

read a book .

there is no legal lsd

you are buying bath salts .
enjoy your guaranteed brain damage .

>bath salts in the form of blotters made of cardboard

I know I'm a little late to this, but no, you're an idiot. Don't believe this. It's a lot more complex than that and they're both actually pretty similar in their mechanism of action.

They're both tryptamines and serotonin agonists. Both of them increase activity in many areas of the brain, but both of them also decrease activity in the default mode network, which is an interconnected system of brain areas that light up when you're not focused on a concentrated task. It plays a large part in your sense of self. A good example for this is that it turns on when you're day dreaming and turns off when you're focusing on a complex task. Most psychs inhibit it in general, which we think is what explains their dissociative properties.

Tl;dr: shrooms and acid cause plenty of excitation and inhibition, and are pretty similar. There is no one or the other.

fuck knows how people are having these experiences? ive done both microdosed and normally as i do a lot of drugs and well microdosing would either be so small it made no affect or itll make me slightly more subconscious and quiet, thus making me slower at my daily tasks

You can grow them with a lot of different substrates. I started off with brown rice flower and vermiculite, but have since moved to growing in large tubs and buying grow bags specifically designed for colonizing them with the right amount of nutrients. The difference in potency and yield has gone up immensely.

It's a therapeutic hobby in its own, and don't expect to be good at it at first, but I think it's worth the effort. Gotta be really careful to look out for contamination.

Last thing: you can eat them wet, but it'd be in your best interest to get a dehydrator and dry them out so they can last for more than a few days after being plucked. Also drying them out gives you a more accurate dose. 10 grams of wet mushroom could be the equivalent to less than 1 gram of dried, or up to 3 grams of dried. So if you're measuring off of wet weight, you could easily have a really underwhelming trip, or get zooted out of your mind.

Exactly! Also, Obama bad because he didn't change the one who he loves when become a president! WOW such a disgust!

No, there's nothing we can do.

cuck

No one else has posted an image yet and that upsets me, fuck you.