What do you grow Sup Forums?

What do you grow Sup Forums?

Walnut, oak, and cherry trees

How old/big?

Daffodils

Orchids, ficus, ivy, blackberries, basil, chives and catnip

Hot dogs

is it kratom?

I grow Kratom, Klip Dagga, San Pedro,A few San Pedro hybrids, Bolivian tortch, Mimosa Pudica, Mimosa Hostilis, Catnip

But growing season in my area is ending soon so I already harvested a bunch of others that I don't have anymore but I'm expanding more next growing season.

Yup the one in the pic is a Rifat that was recently heavily harvested, I also have a Bumblebee but Rifat is stronger in my opinion.

Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Bell Peppers, Cayenne Peppers, Chives, and 1 or 2 Marijuana plants.
Every summer

Wanna try Sunflowers but squirrels and rabbits seem to get em before they grow.

Nettles and brambles

Mold and I breed fruit flies.

Most are 2 years old or younger. Tallest is about 8ft

This crap here

I tried growing food plants outside next to my psychoactive plants and the animals ate all my food plants but left my psychoactive plants alone so I think next growing season i'm going to grow food around them just to distract animals from my psychoactive plants.

My yard was completely invaded with walnut trees that grew like crazy this year, the plant you see in my pics is a tree that will eventually reach 8ft with time and luck.

That's a strange looking marijuana plant.

Mighty fine Lactuca serriola you got there
People buy it all the time thinking it's something called wild lettuce.

lol a fucking huge dandelion weed?

pothos'

rad.

Yup, it's Lactuca serriola but people mistake it for Lactuca virosa all the time, I have seen idiots pay over $10 for a rooted serriola, both serriola and virosa grow wildly in my area.

Tomatoes, of course.

making acid?

HAHA THEY THE ONLY OTHER PLANT BESIDES MARIJUANO THAT NATURALLY EMIT HEAT!! AWOOOGAH AWOOOGAH

Ah that is really interesting.
Thanks user I really had no idea what it was, but since it got so big it just felt wrong to cut it.
As a token of my appreciation I give you a photo of my flowers

The dandelion has power boi

Tomatoes and varios hot peppers. Blueberries, gooseberries, currants, kiwi berries (no clue what they're actually called in english), and blackberries.
Various herbs also.

Heres a photo of my (soon-to-be) flowers

wanna cyber nm mmmm jů

Herbs and veggies. The hot peppers this year were fatali chilies and 7 pot joloka peppers. The 7 pots cam out hotter than the marouga scorpions I grew last year, and landed at about 1.4M on the Scoville scale.

looks like a shit

my fucking sides are in orbit

Nice

That is some dank, show some respect

Your sides should be in orbit knowing stupid people pay $10 for that plant thinking it's something else.

eat my ass bitch

>inability to grow anything other than waistline and underwear fungus
>joins thread where Sup Forumstards show shit they grow
>casts kindergarten style derision
>fails at life right up to the point of death
>dying will be greatest

I assume you're liberal.

SHIT NO I AIN'T NO DANG LIBRUL FREAKIN I MORAN

How do I grow peppers?

Eat my cacti full of mescaline and related alkaloids, then fuck yourself with it.

Their loss, nothing like a nice cup of fresh Kratom leaf with freshly squeezed cacti full of mescaline and related alkaloids to start your day.

Why would you wanna do that?

Still not getting it.

Story?

Getting wot?

Watchu mean?

Raspberries, mainly. Mix of different varieties.

a beard