Why do you Eurofags use burger as an insult? Have you not had one? Burgers are fucking great. In fact...

why do you Eurofags use burger as an insult? Have you not had one? Burgers are fucking great. In fact, I'm about to eat two.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeGk1bgBa7s
youtube.com/watch?v=jBsPZV14I-k
youtube.com/watch?v=zGkHRa64sDY
youtu.be/DcJFdCmN98s
youtube.com/watch?v=v2f09JgbZW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your entire modern culture can be summarised with the image of a thick fat greasy hamburger.

#YOLO #SWAG2016

#TURNUP#SOTURNT

Thanks for the compliment dutchbro!

>why do you Eurofags use burger as an insult?
They don't. Calm down, my fellow burger. They're just jealous of all our freedom.

am I doing it right?

Well they can't exactly make fun of us for our assault rifles and freedom to say Muslims are scum in public. What else they gonna say to make themselves feel better

>firing Uzis
>Israeli-made SMG

Yup, seems about right.

I ate nothing but homemade big macs for 3 days last week. Shit was cash.

DELETE THIS

>insult
I thought it was just a nickname rather than something meant to be insulting?

>insult
I never found it insulting
Just kind of like a nickname

Only insult that's legitimate on Sup Forums is cuck

>Beign called after delicious, but surely unhealthy, piece of food.
>insult

Progressive leftist numale detected.

Unlike you, Nigel, we appreciate all firearms; even if they're made by kikes.

Those are mac 10s

uzis are shit

Agreed.

It's just some shitty .gif. Calm down, my fellow burger.

youtube.com/watch?v=NeGk1bgBa7s

A perfect metaphor for modern society where reality rarely lives up to what is promised.

>>I'm about to eat two.
their names are Jamal and Tyron?

I was just in England for two weeks and I stopped in for a cheeky maccas after a night of drinking.

The taste of America promotion features a bagel with two burger patties. What the fuck is wrong with your food habits, I've never seen something like that in the US

I can't afford burgers

Because a lot of Americans have taken the shape of a burger.

>Your entire modern culture can be summarised with the image of a thick fat greasy hamburger.

if we are the Hamburger, you are the FEBO automaat.

Why do Amerifags use Kraut as an insult? Have you ever had any? Sauerkraut is fucking great.

triggered

shut up you burger xD

they're just jealous of our society of indulgence and decadence

they hate us cuz they aint us

Jimmy Buffet is right though. You can travel all over the world but eventually you do yearn for a Cheeseburger in Paradise.

Unlike the song, no place outside the US can make a decent burger.

your population will reach over 60% obesity in 2025, let that sink in for a moment.

>Why do Amerifags use Kraut as an insult?

It's poor people food

I do acknowledge it is delicious.

youtube.com/watch?v=jBsPZV14I-k

f-fuck you

I'd give that burger 8/8

And I could not be more proud.
G O D B L E S S A M E R I C A

>indulgence

But most Americans can't indulge in quality food? Most obesity is from eating shitty, cheap food.

Being this dumb

what's the best wine pairing with a hamburger?

Burger is used as an insult because the quality of food in the US is miserable. Granted, there are a lot of nice, tasty things in the US but very few of them are healthy and most of them are over-processed garbage. Being a Britbong, I can't really speak much for British food but US has even less of a culinary history, compared to some of the incredible dishes from Europe.

It's not that burgers aren't great, it's that they're unhealthy as fuck and the US has no food culture beyond "we eat a shit ton of unhealthy food"

because prejudice and food items are linked for some reason

germans are krauts, the french are frogs, irish are potato niggers and asians are rice niggers. you are what you eat

What fast food store in America does the best cheeseburgers?

We only have carls jr. here and that's pretty fucking good

eating pic related rn

>Not recognizing burger as the pinnacle of gastronomic achievements and literal ambrosia

not store, franchise

>what's the best wine pairing with a hamburger?

ironically, Shiraz (Iranian grape)

five guys, steak and shake, and diary queen are my favorite places for burgers

five guys is pretty jewish with the prices, though.

You can find pretty good burgers at obscure restaurants, too.

There's nothing wrong with a good burger. But it's not "the burger" that is your national icon, it's just the greasy fucking disgusting clogged-arteries heart-attack-inducing deep-fried-grease fatness that is your national icon and is symbolized by the burger.

Beer

I fucking love burgers

I ate my first one when I was 16, I wish I didn't, I think it destroyed part of my die-hard nationalist soul

Holy shit. I remember watching that video in high school. Over 5 years ago. Thank you britbong

Wanted to try five guys ever since watching this review

youtube.com/watch?v=zGkHRa64sDY

because constantly reminding you that you're only 60% white would be cruel
no it can't in America the white buns are usually in the middle of 2 lumps of brown meat

Those are Mac 10s

>try five guys
no homo

Carl's Jr. (also caled Hardee's) is one of the best.

My ranking as a certified American:

Culver's > Five Guys > In and Out > Braum's > Whataburger > Fatburger > Freddy's > Carl's Jr./Hardees > Wendy's > McDonald's >Burger King

The new trend, Turkish (since you guys love icecream), is to have a place that sells premium hamburgers and "custard" a type of ice cream with extra egg yolks mixed in with pieces of candy.

Those are places like Culver's, Freddy's and Braum's.

The Burger and Fries basket is usually like $8 and the large custard dessert is about $4.

They raised the prices and upped the quality. Another good part of the upscale custard-burger place is this: black people are lactose intolerant and cheap so going to Culver's is like what the US would look like if you took a time machine to Wisconsin in 1959.

i hate burger king.

i guess the whopper is alright, but the basic cheeseburger is fucking awful.

meat tastes like lighter fluid/propane. overly sweet ketchup, like x2 as sweet as heinz.

too much bread. and the bread is always stale and chemical-tasting.

We don't need to make up our own culture, we can just appropriate other cultures and Americanize them to our needs.

Daily reminder we invented the sandwich and by extension the burger.

Get fucked Yanks.

youtu.be/DcJFdCmN98s
actually incredibly catchy

>Umami (savory)
> umami is literally a japanese word to mean the english definition of savory
anybody who unironically uses that word deserves to have their entire family gassed.

my mang, im writing this all down

Because it's literally the only recognisable aspect of your culture aside from school shootings.

>we invented putting food on top of other food

like all great things American it is a combination of British and German things with a little French mustard thrown on there.

brits also invented pedophilia

I always thought a Turkish-style ice cream shop would work in the USA.

You just couldn't call it Turkish Ice Cream you'd have to change the name (no offense).

Your ice cream is delicious and Americans would like the little show.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2f09JgbZW4

>The sandwich is considered to be the namesake of John Montagu, 4th Earl of Sandwich, because of the claim that he was the eponymous inventor of this food combination.

Hard to argue against this.

nah m8080 that was the Greeks.

>tfw not eating Five Guys right now
I really need a burger.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

This triggers the burger more than 9/11

>I'm about to eat two

That's why.

"kebab" is often used for muzzies and those can be delicious

Honestly makes me mad.

I haven't had a good burger in a while

calm down, it's just bantz. if you get butthurt over it, just remember that australia lost a war to emus and they own it.

>Not including smashburger in this list

The ice cream itself isn't anything all that special, granted it's anything miles above what you get out of a freezer in a grocery store but the presentation alone would be enough to sell it. Especially in places like Portland or SF where they are in to that sort of cultural thing

> Tyron
Almost vlad

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
>implying burgers are an American invention

Thank the mongols, Bobby.

That's like getting a really great pizza, like a fucking fantastic pizza, created from fresh farm-grown ingredients, and letting the dough stew in a sweet nectar of garlic and Parmesan and olive oil over night, and then once it's all baked and ready to launch you into heaven, you dump chocolate sauce on it. Just all fucking over it.

>no cheese

That's like putting milk in your tea...oh wait

Nutella pizza is good desu senpai

>unable to handle banter

had an alpine-swiss burger with 'shrooms in an airport in Orlando that felt like God himself came in my mouth.

Of course, that was after being on a boat and eating fish for 8 mos.

FWIW, they /could/ call us a lot worse

It's not even bantz. It was never an insult. It's like baguettes or frogs for us. It's a cheeky nod to our iconic culinary traditions.

>smashburger
>good

implying well done patties and shoestring fries constitute a good meal

>we invented the sandwich
kek

Fun fact: The German word for "citizen" is "Bürger". So technically, we're the burgers.

>mushroom swiss
Best kind of burger. You have good taste.

Ingram Mac-10 you dumb fucking brit.

Go brush your teeth.

>five guys is pretty jewish with the prices, though.
worth it though. Five guys is god tier

Get a load of that flag.

You deserve Islam.

No shit, Australia lite.

You know there might be some japs on this japanese based international forum about japanese cartoons.

No wonder you're too stupid to figure out that you dont park your dick in sheep

Those onions look like maggots

wtf i love islam now

>if we are the Hamburger, you are the FEBO automaat.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Sorry. Have a couple of burgers.

can you even spell atherosclerosis, ameritard?