My wife and I are into swinging / cuckolding and want to tell our three kids about it (6,8,9)...

my wife and I are into swinging / cuckolding and want to tell our three kids about it (6,8,9). Is there any educational material out there that would help? Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_27/138-8154429-0368437?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=talking to your kids about sex&sprefix=Talking to your kids about ,aps,732&crid=XL3M9AFAO2TG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah its called child services. they will help.

Try gofuckyourself.com

I don't think you need to do it, but if you want to just be honest.

Yes, wait until their 16 and have more chance of understanding such a concept

Alternatively:-

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_27/138-8154429-0368437?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=talking to your kids about sex&sprefix=Talking to your kids about ,aps,732&crid=XL3M9AFAO2TG

Just bring them to your "parties"

YOu should slit your wrists infront of them. I think they'll understand.

Just have "family fun time" with them instead. They don't get left out of the fun, and you don't have to pay for someone to watch 'em.

Are they even your kids?

huh?

that’s gross

honesty is best always. Told them about santa when they were 3

Incest is wincest, user.

It rymes, so it must be true

Look at this dick munch. thinking cuckolding is a healthy normal lifestyle. This is the kind of shit you keep locked up away from your kids. Keep your mouth shut OP

>itt trolls trolling trolls with shitty bait

if you’d been exposed to it at 6 you wouldn’t think it was weird. I want my kids to be better adjusted then an autistic shitlord like you

That's fucking gold. Kek

Pretty obvious I wasent hiding it Sherlock. Lol

Just shouldn't have tried in the first place.

Old and fake.