Of all the Shakespeare characters, who would fair the best in a fighting game?

Of all the Shakespeare characters, who would fair the best in a fighting game?

>fair
you mean fare?

macbeth

Hotspur

Ah so it's YOU again... i seeeeeee, the correct answer would be HAMLET

Puck

nope. it would be puck

banquo's ghost would be a better choice from the story.

this guy knows... why dont you know?

ariel hands down

Yoric

Because I don't bother with Shakespeare. More of a classical music fan. I just can't sit through a play. They're awful.

>I just can't sit through a play. They're awful.

I think it's a bit presumptive to write off a whole medium like that. When a play comes so much down to the direction and interpretation, you might like one companies performance of X play but hate anothers

I think I can write off an entire medium. For instance, I hate all meddle-ages fiction and anything based on that aesthetic. LOTR, Game of Thrones, D&D. Hate it all. I can dislike what I want.

>I can dislike what I want.

For sure user, I wasn't saying you were wrong for disliking the plays you've seen, you do you. I just think it's forward to assume you dislike all the plays you've not seen too. Fantasy is a genre, not a medium, and I can see why you'd not like the tropes associated with it or whatever. The difference here is more like saying 'I don't like books because LotR was boring' or 'I don't like video games because Warcraft is fantasy'.

I like the kind of play where just one guy comes out and tells a bunch of jokes

Godspeed.

Shrek

Either Prospero for his magic or Falstaff for his ability to avoid every danger.

I would say Tybalt but there's no consistency in his writing, Tybalt would 0-100 combo Romeo easily

I was making a joke. Apparently it fell flat.

roody-poo

Coriolanus

Fare. Who would fare the best in a fighting game.

Either Hamlet or those fairy cunts.

baited

Leontes

In a fighting game? Either Tybalt or Iago.

Seconded.
Coriolanus' character was written to be the ultimate military badass.
His move set in a fighting game would be like guile from street fighter or batman from doa

Kek like it matters

Macbeth cause everyone else would be boring

I'm buying a complete Shakespeare collection. $20 for everything

why don't you read a book

Mercutio

Caliban

that one twink ass fairy in the tempest. i forgot his name, but hed probably kill everyone by giving them aids or some shit.

He'd definitely be one of the most fun If the voice acting and writing were good.

newfag