OSHA
OSHA
OSHA

also same for this guy

Construction safety memes? Fuck off

gonna need more

no no no no no no no

Probably likes it that fucking faggot

I do a lot of stupid shit with ladders but these guys make me feel like a safety expert. Half of these people have fallen I would bet money on it.

this is one of the dumbest OSHA.jpgs i've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of them

>ITT Euros and Mexicans working

at least he tied himself down

life must have been so shitty that they didn't care if they died

Hey, if it does the job...

dude there's whole libraries of these from the US too

notice the lack of risk taking women

it's because they lack the male flame. in this case maybe it doesn't matter but it's also why there are so few female bosses around or generally why women will never rule the world or lead progress of humanity.

every single day in india... id love to see their electricity accident numbers compared to UK or US

Child NSFW

wait, that's SFW... damn

Like, is it really that hard to procure and build a scaffold? I wouldn't chance just about any of these scenarios.

there's a nother picture of them sitting in the same spot, eating. from the same angle with the same background. kind of makes me wonder if it is fake, maybe it's even shot in a studio?

Stay woke.

Its more expensive than hard.

DOES THIS WORK ?

May not seem like it but this one is solid. There's no way it can go anywhere unless someone pushes it really fucking hard.

>2017
>Shit life

>this thread

Wow so deep. Truly an insightful and thought provoking post, user.

It was the Depression and before any regulations, so you had people doing incredibly dangerous shit for not much money. Even without it being The Depression, though, the lack of safety regulations is why most epic pre-1950's shit that was built came with a death toll.

It would protect his face, but not his eyes.

airshit
>before disaster strikes
She's doing a backflip. Look at the flow of her hair. Ez landing tbh.

This thread is golden, OP

Keep up the good work OP

One way to get a longer ass crack ha ha ha

These are just funny pictures not even close to a meme so fuck off new fag go back to Facebook

Fuckin idiot should have stacked the scissor lifts to make one big one.

Cigarette wont ignite gasoline. Fumes need open flame.
Mythbusters and personal experimentation comfirm. Most likely source of ignition while fueling is static electricity generated from re-entering and exiting vehicle, and even that is a looong shot. Lighting a death stick on the other hand...

lol sure dude. you figured it out

I like this thread.
Not enough to contribute obv.

Ha you believe everything you see on mythbusters ha its a fucking tv show

To be fair i do this all the time, he only has that harness on for appearance. Shit's more likely to tangle you up than anything anyways, and he hardly appears to be at a substantial height.

>Skipping natural evolution to the back-crack

rekt

i feel like theyre gonna break into song at any moment

74641033X
74641073X
heres your (You) fagget

sorry user, to busy looking at dat ass

that's not a woman taking a calculated risk, it's a bimbo being a dumb cunt. you're just proving his point.

dubs

He's on the phone.

Not true.
I watched a girl blow herself and her boyfriend up while filling a gas tank.
They had stopped and were filling the tank on his bike, and she walked over to him while smoking, and leaned over the tank.
Big rush of flame, then Kaboom! Burnt doghair and BBQ brisket smothered i petroleum smell.

Guys, you're just proving his point. Every time women are aware of the risk they back out. These bitches don't know what they are doing.

Yep, some people are young and literally just now figuring it out.

I used to work as a steel erector, would see at least one of those guys per site working masonry.

If OSHA seen that, his boss can be heavily fined. My old bosses got fined 10k each time people were caught not being tied down to the lifts. It's just not worth peoples jobs, they are annoying but the fines and possible job losses are worse.

this is nothing compared to some of the shit they had to do to get the aircon in on my 6th floor apartment

but the railing is not rated to hold the weight

A lot of these guys were Iroquois or Mohawks. Known for their lack of fear of heights. Used on almost all the tall buildings in NYC and worked on the Twin Towers.

I'll admit I didn't think of the strength of the railing. That said, a lot of his weight is being redirected laterally.

eat a dick

Guy at a sister plant got killed by a doc plate because he didn't lock it out.
The stupid will make their way out eventually

>Stupid
>Doc

he'll fly

Ahhhh I forgot a letter you fucking got me.
Wow, congrats, very smart.
>literally smartest man of the year
>literally smartest man on Sup Forums

Give in - it's awesome

Nice rips from /r/OSHA

>reddit is an original source of content!