WHY THE FUCK DID ANYONE TELL ME I WAS SMART IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL...

WHY THE FUCK DID ANYONE TELL ME I WAS SMART IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. IQ DOESN’T MEAN SHIT FOR A FUCKING LAZY BASTARD LIKE ME.

Seriously considering suicide at this point. I just can’t see my future dreams actually coming true and I really don’t want to live a regretful life.

are you taking steps to accomplish your goals or are you just whining?

Are you me!?

lmao everyone told me I was an idiot thru out my life. Thats what I wanted them to think.

I am 30 retired, married with two children. I break 6 figures a year from my income but i let my wife have a part time nursing job, so everyone thinks she supports me. Its great.

I am telling my kids the truth and not hyping their life up. That fear from a young age of what life really is, is what got me to plan for the future and I see it expressing itself thru my kids as we speak.

So what is wrong in your life and how can we fix it?

I’m currently a sophomore in college trying to make exceptional grades to get a good GPA to be accepted into med school. I tried starting off strong this semester and still got my ass kicked by the first tests in all my science classes. If I can’t achieve in these classes, I have no hope for succeeding in med school, let alone being accepted.

Hard work > IQ

Who gives a fuck if your IQ is low, just work harder than everyone else. "Smart" people waste 90% of their day doing mindless bullshit. The so called nerds in elementary now work at the movie theater ripping tickets and making popcorn. They we're told they were smart their whole lives because their parents made them work harder than everyone else. The lazy kids that chose to enjoy their childhood got their shit together after high school and now make 6 figures.

I like to think of the english language as a good example of what you're capable of. Even if your shit's all retarded and you talk like a fag your grasp of language and it's complexities are 1000x more complex than any university course. The thing is, you just practiced it more, 16 years or so of practice and now it's second nature.

Don't be a pussy, be bold and work hard to get what you want in life.

if that doesnt work try nursing school its way easier and im sure you already have the qualifications for it. starting pay around here is 35 an hour

Do you have any ideas for stricter self discipline outside of fear of the future? I find for myself fear of the future makes me more depressed and hopeless than motivated.

This sounds like me after I finish school - which is next year.

I agree but you also have to have a strong will. Stop wasting money and invest.

Rather die than be a nurse tbh. I’d be surrounded all day by people who achieved what I couldn’t with the same potential.

Mine was fear but the normal thing is gratification

So you just need to see the positive growth in what your doing. Baby steps. For every thing you do now you need to see it multiplied in the future in a good way.

For example the fast food you dont eat now is a dollar you can invest later which in turn is 5x the money you will have in the future.

Would you rater have a gallon of water now or a drop of water every day for the rest of your life?

yeah i can see how that could be very depressing,

quick question Why do you want to go to med school?

>i am 30 retired

did you invent the dragon dildo or something?

Just get your shit together. I used to be an underachiever, wasted about a decade doing nothing useful. My grades were terrible, I skipped most classes. One day I decided to change my life. Now I have a PhD in Mathematics and I am a college professor. You can do the same. Wanting to change is the first step.

The human body is fascinating to me. Surgery also seems very fast paced and I’d love to use skill as a surgeon not only in a professional sense to make money, but also to travel and help places with terrible healthcare or 3rd world countries. It sounds likely happy feely bullshit, but I really just wanna save lives.

lol no

worked in retail at 18
saved my money while living with parents
then started selling used cars as I could afford them afterward I ended up flipping houses when I had enough money and now I live off of stocks
the 2016 drop is when i invested everything i had and made enough money to live off of the dividend.

Everything was little growth, baby steps, until I started flipping houses. which i dont advice anyone doing anymore since the business is ruined in my city now.

i wish they said i was smart in elementary school.
i was probably the smartest kid in my high school, definitely top 5, but they didnt catch it in elementary school.
all the fucking autistic faggots were in that special advanced program that went on cool trips, but i could never go because they thought i was dumb.

I see, well damn you have to work hard. I would say if your goal was money, there are other ways. If you goal was just getting in the surgery room, then a surgical tech would do the same. Now what you want to do requires that PHD, so keep at it and keep doing the best you can do, dont compare, just be happy with what you are doing.

Now when it comes to having happiness due to others emotions toward you,i believe is a very selfish need. Do good not because someone will smile at you for it but do it because you will smile at yourself for it.

I do good deeds and have had people flick me off and cuz at me. I still feel good about it and continue doing it. So thats food for thought.

If science classes are beating you up you might indeed want to reexamine med school. No way around it, the first year Med Student is required to memorize what is equivalent to the phone book.

If you're in it for the money you might want to look into Dentistry. Still hard to get in, but they ask more for persistence than genius, and the money is just as good, if not better.

I’m really successful in English classes and I’ve always been a talented writer. The only other option outside of Medical I think I’ve ever considered is maybe Law, but that still seems pretty boring. I just don’t know man, College sciences have not been kind so far.

I have to go sorry couldnt help more

But law is boring as hell there is no lie in that

Rome wasnt built in a day. It sucks to fail but at least your that much smarter on the second go around.

fucking lost