youtube.com/watch?v=33eYDsa3J-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the beatles

but you know who did you know what.

can anyone elaborate on this

john...lennon....

Obligatory

yes...

Jello is a nazi. He said the n-word for christ's sake.

Nigger's a word, nazi's a (real) ideology. big difference.

and when white people say it they're racists, which, like nazis, are an inarguably bad class of people

BEAT

Nah, I disagree. It's a totally different thing. Again, it's the difference between an ideology and an action. Learn some moderation. Saying a word alone doesn't make anyone a bad person.

>man says the n-word
>that makes him a racist
>racists are bad, like nazis

Wow, watertight argument there. Fucking retard.

>he thinks using an antiblack slur isn't inherently harmful
kys, hetero

:^)

It is to an extent, but it's a terrible standard for a "bad person," and especially any single instance of it doesn't mean shit
>implying I'm hetero
also
>heterophobia
Cookie cutter, all y'all

Don't waste your time, he is lost.

uh yeah, "n***** is a racial slur, and also racists are bad" is general considered to make logical sense by a lot of people

as you'll find out when if you actually start talking to other people in the real world once you graduate high school

>he

clever how what you said in the post I'm linking /is/ logical, but the idea that one follows the other was omitted

don't censor nigger you fucking pussy

kek

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>and your bird can sing
>but ya don't get me
>ya don't get me

nice

It's all about context. Once we start ignoring context in the usage of words we are all actively dumber for doing so.

I'd dismiss this as bait on any other board, but Sup Forums seems to attract a special kind of retardation, so you can never be sure.

What the fuck is the alt left?

I'm guessing Antifa and their ilk.

An attempt to pick a fight. Kinda like: ”You lookin' at my girl?“

Stray From The Path

youtube.com/watch?v=D7E_rp-LsBM

>alt left
That's not a term and never will be

Essential alt-left core.

youtube.com/watch?v=3UMcnn40QQc

>being cucked
>alt-right obsession
>'nuff said