OMG is she alive?

No man, just sayin.

Checking for a pulse

cats prefer it

Story?

kek'd

A sign from the heaven.

or... like... a powerline

WTF is the deal with Indians and getting electrocuted. It's to the point where if I see one in a rekt thread i wonder when the electricity comes in.

Car wreck

Holy fuck that policeman goin postal on a bitch

Nowhere to shit, but seemingly everywhere to get electrocuted.

Did he died?

What a retarded question. Anyone can survive a fall from a 15 story building. Fuck off, newfag.

We live inside a dome.
There is no outer space.
Its water.
NASA
has been fabricating photographs
and missions since its Inception.
Check out the photographs
of Earth from space.
Every few years
NASA releases one
and they're all different.
Well,
they can't all be different.
They have to be all identical.
This proves that it's fake.
NASA is an agency of fraud.
The sun is only forty miles away and illuminates locally .
The Moon isalso 40 miles away and is self illuminating.

But if a son is 40 miles away and moon is 40 miles away, how come there was never a collision?

What I'm about to tell you is the truth, NASA has built a device, an artificial sun simulator and placed it in heliosykronus orbit outside Earth's atmosphere. NASA technology is very highly advanced and they are able to cloak (hide) are real solar sun. Are real sun is not white but more yellow in color. Because the sun is 93 million miles away, they are able to completely cover the real solar sun, the device also has lenses that bend light like a prism, but hear is how you can see the real solar sun and the fake sun.
1.) You will need (2) pairs of sunglasses.
UV sunglasses with the darker tint on the upper part of the lenses work excellent.
2.) While wearing one pair of sunglasses close one eye and look at the sun, hold the other pair of sunglasses 10 inches in front of the other pair. Slowly bring the the other pair closer closer to your eye like a telescope. You will see 2 suns. One will appear white, the fake sun, the other will be yellow, are real solar sun. They may appear a different color depending on the tinted color of your sunglass lense. If you do this technique correctly, you will see 2 suns. The solar sun and the fake sun.
This is the honest truth.
NASA explain !

DAMN YOU NERVE GAS!

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

bump

>90969
the amoutn of successful spambot shitposts shitposted by this peticular spambot
>but hurr durr there's clearly no propaganda campaign happening here!
fuck you fags.

That's what happens when you fuck with a mans wife.

Fuck off with this gay shit, it's fucking stupid an unfunny.

You mean like your life and sick size? Wait... your dick size is funny salty dude. Nevermind. XDDDDDD

HERRR DUURRR, Look Mommy I am Shitposting on the INTERNET!

”We fought to give you the right to demonstrate,” he said. “But not by disrespecting the symbol of what we fought for.” Army Vet

there's a real problem with population explosion over there

And, what would you call what you just did. Shitposting. Not any better dude, stick to gore in photos or stupid shit. This is a rekt thread, not a "shit all over my rekt thread thread"

KYS faggot

CARLOS!

Ditto. Just record and have someone post it on this thread XDDDDD

I know who made this thread XD

What was that? A cat or something wrapped in clothes? Not big enough to be a human

God damn. Story on this one?

wtf, gas car or petrol car?

Wut

nerve gas

Ramen gets rekt

faggot

Are those strangers gathering to gawk or to help?
Some approach like they're worried.
If they're coming to help this surely didn't take place in America.

>halal certified

Are people really still not aware that canned pressurized shit is usually flammable

Holy shit you dumb motherfuckers killed grandma

they wanted to ask where they themselves could acquire their own time machine
marty was having none of it though

Probably what can potentially happen when you don't turn your engine off

Story?

Didn't know time travel was in such high demand. Marty could be making fucking cash, man.

scorpion wins

>If they're coming to help this surely didn't take place in China.
Fixed for you

See
The guy being stabbed what fucking the other guys wife. He killed him.

Jeez, dat Jackson Pollock spray.

Looks like after the explosion there was still something pressurized toward the rear of the gas pump.

Security beat the shit out of a guy. Simple as that.

The most humane way to kill something in God's view is to behead it. Just look at this peaceful moment, as the camel cries to the heavens in thanks for the peace and comfort washing over it like warm water on a cold day. God bless this wonderful moment!

Oh fuck there was someone else on the stairs. Imagine walking in on that, what would you even do?

>not seeing the obvious knife in the security guy's hand

Probably just watch.

Why run away from an opportunity to see some live action?

just a guess but could be a large build up of blood ballooning under the skin...

Fake and Gay, not original video.

actually know this guy

You think you'd do the edgy cool thing, but who knows what the guy will do next? You can assume he had an actual motive to kill that person, but he could be unhinged.

People do crazy shit, man. You don't want to stop and stare.

so does this not count as murder

That had to have been hydrogen, gasoline would have made a huge fireball

Just shoot them both and end their suffering.

Sometimes its purely out of shock.

fucking REKTTTTT

Looks like a gas explosion in Sweden. Search "vw touran explode"

ok post the original you fuck head, it looks real to me

Nah, their nasal cavity has been compromised so the air they breathe in is ballooning up the skin above

>non-whites

Yeah that definitely happens, but it's certainly not ideal to freeze and stopping and watching just for shits is fucking retarded

Fagot god damn dumb shit fagot. The earth is hallow not flat. Dumb flatfag.

What happened here? Did it have something to do with the other car or did they just veer off?

North Korea?
This guy is my hero

Looks like the driver was shot. See the 'brain matter' on the windscreen?