Car someone redpill me on the Jews? Why are they so bad?

Car someone redpill me on the Jews? Why are they so bad?

Every jew I met here in nyc seems nice.

Jews have very high IQs, even higher than that of whites. They are also very civilized, commit no crime (hence why a house in a jew neighborhood here in nyc cost like 4 million+ dollars), and are very wealthy.

Leagues better than niggers if you ask me.

So yeah... What's so bad about the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/zionget
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shape shifters that's why

youtube.com/user/zionget

Watch his vids. He is an ex-Jew that will tell you all about them.

My advice; as long as people aren't bothering you, leave them be and stop getting worked up over irrelevant bullshit someone else claims. Have fun, eat a dick, blow your load, who cares, got laid.

That cunts a few sangas short of a picnic

Nigga I'm about to sleep in like half hour. Don't have time to watch some Dumbledore looking mf

It's important to separate ethnic Jews from religious Jews.

You're asking on the wrong board. Find the answer here:

ultimate redpill: there's nothing bad about Jews. they range from pretty cool secular (not religious) Americans to old school conservative religious types who are actively combating moral decline, feminism, and other kind of degeneracy.

if you have a problem with IDF killing Palestinians indiscriminately, that's reasonable.

>old school conservative religious types who are actively combating moral decline
You mean actively combating moral progress.

progress is a myth, positivistcuck
the more technology advances, the less free you become

This.
Source: gf has huge jewish family. They can be annoying but none seem capable of scheming. Her dad is known to overtip
People who hate jews in general are just parroting a meme to fit in. Seperate the evil kikes from the normal jews in your mind like you'd do for your own race/religion.

>progress is a myth
Nope.
>the more technology advances, the less free you become
Nah.

If we went by the morality from old school Judaism, Jews would be free to enslave non-Jews (and even their fellow Jews if they exploit a loophole).

The move toward moral relativism is the antithesis of progress.

this
Soros would do a favor to the planet if he died, but why would every jew be like soros or other cunts like him?

I like Ben Shapiro for example, really sharp mind, good speeches, agaisnt feminism and all the regressive shit LGBT is trying to normalize

He is a jew and I think he's pretty cool

Many cool Jews out there... Howard stern, the borate actor whatever his name is, etc.

Depends on what you mean by moral relativism. I say that the morality of the past was wrong and that we are working on fixing it.

Dogmatically sticking to garbage morality for the sake of tradition is literally a lack of progress.

Summarized:
Jews are successful. Neckbeards aren't.
Neckbeards are jealous, invent conspiracy theories about the Jew keeping them down and owning the world

Because Jews are the only really superior people, and jealous losers are constantly looking for some way to excuse their own failure. So they say they're being victimized by the evil Jooz and this means they shouldn't have to be intelligent or work hard or even bathe to succeed and get all the best things in life.

This, squared.

I want my Nazi scalps

They keep a tight community, and the orthodox ones organize pretty well. Things like mass voting, fertility preaching, and collectivism are common place among the stronger communities. They've figured out strength in numbers, and they're also pretty fucking xenophobic so it's less than benign. Other than that they're really just like any population. Most of them are just followers who get born into it and have their whole lives in it (leaving is like excommunication so it's a huge deal), just like any other human there's good ones and bad ones, a few rich ones and ton of poor ones, hell a good amount of them are living near poverty with huge families and often several families per home. Monsey is a slum, Kiryus Joel is a slum, but that's just New York. I haven't seen the others but I assume they're pretty bad too. Apparently inbreeding is also a pretty big problem with those orthodox communities, and I'd believe it but I don't see any actual statistics on it. Less-than-Orthodox Jews are basically just white people and Hasidic Jews are fucking nutty. Orthodox fellas can go both ways, but for the most part they're usually at least respectful.

no, because every jew alive believes slavery is wrong. Judaism doesn't explicitly permit or encourage slavery. It just sought to regulate a process that was unavoidable at the time.