Feet thread with different types

Feet thread with different types.

Why am I only attracted to Greek feet aka "Morton's toe" (When your second toe is slightly longer than your big toe) ? I wonder Sup Forums's opinion and preferance for that.

Though it's a bit common thing to have that kind of Greek feet, some researchers consider this as a disorder but there's no cons for that tbh except for some types of shoes (Which were not the case before we evolved.) And it also is better to have it because it affects your sprinting ability in a good way thanks to the easily gripping the surface more so that you can accelerate faster.

Might be related to a reason why the ancient Olympic athletic games started and became famous, and evoulition with hunting abilities in the past even before. They become civilised very earlier than the most people.

Greeks also used that kind of feet type for their sculptures and statues ( inb4 justifying their small dicks with the concern of bullshit aesthetics, though they really are masterpieces.)

I think it is a similiar preferance choices such as big breasts, or small ones. But still, I always check girls feet of course anytime I have the oppurtunity, cuz I am a footfag and I love summers even more thanks to that, and noticed it girls with that type of feet is very likely to be hot. You know the proportion, good feet = hot girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGM71XDraS4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more here

This probably doesn’t mean much in terms of a response, but I’m super high and do want to say I’m grateful for my girlfriends soft Greek/German feet, slightly soft but have a cute lightly wider toe, love that type of foot. Also Japanese girls feet are cute, often wide and soft too. Not a fan of the Morton’s toe but nothing against it. Have a good night user.

Cheers mate, we love them feet softer

Just love how that second toe being slightly more square, been sucking my gf’s toes since I was 14 and I’m 20 now lol

Would you kiss my fungal toe OP?

There are cereals for that

Fucking Americans man

Why so ?

Did you assume the OP is American ? or you're referring to yank girls ?

I never seen a nigger or chinky with that type of foot, only pale babes or brunettes.

Moar

rollerino

must be hell putting those on lol

who?

youtube.com/watch?v=cGM71XDraS4&feature=youtu.be So cute pink ;)

I love those

Gf

kik?

Nope

I prefer round symmetrical toes

My background is Welsh and I have it

mortons>