TFW Rob Weaver kidnaps your whole family and plants drugs in your house so you can't call the police

TFW Rob Weaver kidnaps your whole family and plants drugs in your house so you can't call the police

Other urls found in this thread:

tampa.craigslist.org/hil/rnr/d/rob-weaver-good-life-trucking/6320961563.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ROB WEAVER SMOKE BLACK POLL

So OP got suckered by a trucker scam, didn't learn his lesson, and to top it off did not report anything to the D.O.L. FUNNY. stupid shit nigger tier level. 0/10.

*Also been a trucker for years. Good luck getting anything, might as well get used to his hands in your pants as he has you by the balls.

IS THIS AN OFFSHOOT LOGBOY PROJECT?

FUCK THESE STUPID ASS ROB WEAVER THREADS

Does this happen a lot?

YAH ROB SUCK A DICK WEAVER OWE ME 1200 DOLL HAIR

Thank you Rob Weaver

@746410037
I would just tell the officer the drugs are not mine

ROB WEAVER IS A RIPP OFF

HE DRIVES FOR ROAD RUNNER TRUCKING

HE SCAMMS HIS DRIVERS

HE OWES ME OVER $1,200.00

THIS COCK SUCKER LIES

HIS TRUCK CO IS CALLED

"GOOD LIFE TRUCKING"

THE ONLY GOOD LIFE IS FOR THIS FAGGOT.

AFTER HE RIPPS OFF HIS

HARD WORKING DRIVERS

I KNOW THIS PIECE OF SHIT READS THESE 'CAUSE

ROB"SUCK•A•DICK WEAVER DELETES THE AD'S SO HE CAN FUCK OTHER DRIVERS

BEWARE OF THIS SCUMM BAG

HES OUT OF RIVERVIEW FLA

HES TRYING TO BUY A FLEET OF TRUCKS OFF THE SWEAT OF OTHER DRIVERS

HE'S A REAL PIECE OF BALL HAIR.

LOOK HIM UP ON FACEBOOK.

ROB MAGGOT WEAVER

I WILL MAKE IT MY LIFES MISSION TO POST AND WARN OTHER DRIVERS ABOUT THIS FUCK STICK

SO HAPPY DELETING

SCUMMBAG !!!!!!!!

I WON'T GIVE UP OR STOP FAGGOT
tampa.craigslist.org/hil/rnr/d/rob-weaver-good-life-trucking/6320961563.html
'He's at it again posted 15 fresh ads this morning lulz'

Small Claims Court. Take care of business and stop being an asshole.

Be lucky you didn't have to watch their death. Rob weaver poisoned our water line with roofie, tied us up and when we woke up commenced to torture and kill everyone but me. He always leaves one to tell the tale.

>Rob Weaver fired me and refused to pay me. I went to unemployment claims to get some money to scrape by and they notified me that he had filed claim on me alleging I owned goodlife trucking. It got worse in two days when I got a summons for claims court for the wages he owed me he said I owed him.

This was covered last thread

ROB WEAVER DRIVES FOR

ROAD RUNNER TRUCKING

HE HAS 2 TRACTOR

TRAILERS, HE HAS A NAME

OF "GOOD LIFE TRUCKING"

HE DOES HAVE A GOOD

LIFE HIRING DRIVERS AND

FUCK'N THEM OUT OF

THERE PAY.

BEWARE OF THIS DOUCH

BAG !!!!!!!

Rob Weaver was Zodiac.

ITS TIME TO STOP WITH ROB BEAVER MEME

Rob Weaver can smell what the rock is cooking.

ROB WEVER IS ANTI CHRIST

Rob Weaver is the reason why thugs pour out part of their beer. An offering in hopes they aren't next after their buddies.

Man you are one persistent faggot OP. Keep it up. It's still better than the Andy Sixx/Shitted.com garbage, ig...

has Sup Forums fallen so far that we let a nigger tier trucker impugn the reputation of the Based Rob Weaver?

Rob Weaver took the whole Salvation Army collection plate last Christmas.

Idk what you just said, but it was sexy. Hard af rn...

Thank you Rob Weaver

> I WILL MAKE IT MY LIFES MISSION TO POST AND WARN OTHER DRIVERS ABOUT THIS FUCK STICK >SO HAPPY DELETIN SCUMBAG !!!!!!!! I WON'T GIVE UP OR STOP FAGGOT

Lulz never ending lunacy

This taco nigger will feel the wrath of King Weaver

Please rape my wife Rob Weaver!

Rob 'rape your wife' Weaver at your service sir. Please provide nudes.

Will younrape my sister rob?!!?
Pic related

Rob Weaver is he related to the skeever from elder scroll?!

Rob weaver took my goldfish hostage OP I know the feeling. I found out later that he took it out of the water tank every 30 seconds for what he called 'breathing exercises. Did that like 50 times and when the goldfish got slime on his hand re took a blowtorch to the poor fish to help dry him off

ROB WEAVER IS INNOCENT

HES A LIAR I READ ON CL THAT HE SCAM GOD FEARING TRUCK DRIVERS

Rob "0 fucks given" Weaver

Kek I made this yesterday.

This is still going on?

Same people helping it along to. Rob Weaver is that stand up of a guy. I will go to bat for him

Three threads so far today they all made it past 150 post lulz
This is probably the most enjoyable shit posting to read

Rob 'scam a lot' Weaver

WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW? WHERE IS TRUMP WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

I heard Rob Weaver did 9/11.

PREPARE THE THRONE OF B FOR JUSTIN WEVER

Thank you Rob Weaver

Rob weaver been on to catch a predator 6 times he's almost made it to guest star

Shitted

Rob Weaver doesn't get wet. Water gets Rob Weaver.

Rob "No hair on the beaver" Weaver

Yeah.

I read a good article about it in The LA Times a few months back.
The owners rig the drivers contracts so they sometimes end up paying the company instead of be able to buy their semi's.

The nigga that stole my pants, fuck him

Must be tough being an idiot and being in a job that won't exist in 15 years

Nice trips.

The thing is the drivers take the company to Court and win but the Company folds & re-opens under another name.

But driving is gonna be a non-job in a few years.

ROB BEACER KILL BIGGIE

Rob weaver has mobile strip clubs I hear he drive around with the strippers and drinks in the trailer

Untrue. Rob Weaver paid $40 for this though. Did he get ripped off?

Rob Weaver, standing by.

Forgot pic. Fuck. Fucked that all up.

Justin Weaver Standing by.

I saw Rob Beaver at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Rob Weaver is described in ancient Iroquois legends as a great god of peace... but he snuck in the longhouse one night and added that to the legends himself to trick the natives into bad land sale contracts.
He's a better business man than Trump!

Invite friends over to house. Have a house party.
Explain what we are looking for.
They leave with drugs.
Contact police.

Done.