Question: Would you rather your neighbour be a jew or a nigger? Or what about a Jigger combo?

Question: Would you rather your neighbour be a jew or a nigger? Or what about a Jigger combo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpHQTU6Jcd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about Sup Forums faggots like you start creating content Instead of trying to express how much you envy black people and everything they do. Your race bait cancer thread was up last night try to be orginal and stop stealing threads other faggots made like 19 mins ago.
kys

Raises the question though, does he get the Jew benefits of rich family and job oportunities or does he get nigger benefits of welfare and police bullets?

dubs don't lie

Black people sure are enviable..

I got gay neighbors. They're pretty chill. They even took me over to my house when I was at their LGTbbq. They said I ate too much and got sleepy and I fell down on my butt. That's probably why it hurt so much when I woke up the next day!

if im a neighbor with a jew it means im living in a good neighborhood , cause jewz can aford their houses

The Nigger reduces the value of your house to 1/4, the jew 1/2.
But anyway... No nigger neighbours in any case

Nigger you got raped.

Yeah whites are by far some of the worst neighbor I have ever had. They always sitting in thier kiddy pool yelling at his six kids and having the cops come by day in and day out. First 4 times they thought the dirty faggot lived at my place. Had the door kicked in when I was at work and came home to a police officer waiting to tell me my neighbor was cooking meth. Fucking white trash

You can't rape the willing, my good man.

Poor people are fascinating, aren't they? "Taking the bus" and "annoying their also poor neighbours"

Story?

>LGTbbq

my sides

DO I look like Walt Fucking Disney, cunt?

Jew all day....

Gee, someone that would steal my wallet directly, or will steal my money from their bank.
Kind of a hard choice, either one can be solved by them being shoved in an oven.

The Jews are detestable vermin but in this instance the Jew is the preferable neighbor because a Jew isn't going to work to bring shit skins into his own neighborhood

Are we talking cool nigger Vs Mrs broflovski or dindu Vs Scott disick

7 acres of land located 1/4 off the road. 3 acres open field/yard, the other 4 acres are the woods completely surrounding the field/yard... i don't have any neighbors of any race, and it's great

1/4 mile off the road

Mmm lets say a typical niggy crackhead v David Rothschild

My neighbours can see in my computer room but they've finally stopped watching me jack off..

That's pretty normal.

Kek

I'll take the Jew every time.

Jewish neighborhoods are private and have nice houses.
Black neighborhoods are trash bins full of shit.

MANK is gon tof FUCK me tonite... you r all must be jealous , no?

The niggers in my neighborhood wait at the bus stops and walk right up to peoples houses and sit on their steps like its a public bench. they walk up their front yard and plot their dirty fat black asses and start eating food like its a fucking picnic then leave their trash. now some house put up fences and gate to keep the monkeys off their property.

Oh, crack head. It's basically free manual labour and unless you're an absolute pussy they won't steal from you.

In my neighborhood the fucking Jews just walk right up and try to take over the whole place. They bring bulldozers and construction crews with them and just build shit.

I'd rather them be a kike, at least that way they can hold a conversation.

If he's a respectable working black man with a family who are all well behaved, I would barbecue with the guy.

If he's a Jew, though, I wouldn't have him as a neighbor no matter '''''''respectable''''''' he is.

I would rather a Jew or a Black. The fucking trashy caucazips are so much fucking worse. They stink, their fucking kids are all ill mannered little cuck bastards. Fucking shit kicking music.I would far prefer a Mexican than a cracker.

What's the difference between a nigger and a park bench? A park bench can support a family.

A nigger would die quickly.

Your wife and daughter would fuck him to death.

jokes on him, i'm a virgin.

Ha! I get it.

But seriously. I know several black families, and the man a good paying job, because he is determined.

nothing wrong with Jews, they murder mudslimes and keep Iran in check

A Jew. Niggers are below cockroaches in my book.

Jew, means I'd be living in a rich neighbourhood.

i didn't know ben shapiro browsed Sup Forums.

Jews. They know their place and stay in it.

so on top?

I would with this jew nigger

IF DUBZ, ALL NIGGERS MUST LEAVE AMERICA

just get another one and they'll kill each other.

You'd think that white people would be a little more humble given their supposed superiority and not complain about black people so much. Are all of you just unashamedly arrogant, or could it be that bringing other people down is the only way you've found to raise your own self-esteem.

I don't think you all actually want black people to leave America because we create the best memes.

A jew, mainly because I'm jew.

I'd rather it be a jew or a nigger rather than white trash with a peanut brain that's suck in the 50's.

nicetry 0/white

Black people barely managed to create AIDs now you want to make memes? Go back to your cotton field

I've never even seen a cotton field. Also, I'm not strong enough to do that kind of work.

Depends on which of them seemed like the pleasanter person, if I got to have a say and influence on who moved in next door, I'd talk to both guys and figure out which one I got along best with and then recommend that guy.

When every decade is far worse than the last, being stuck in an earlier one is good, I'm stuck on the 1850's on purpose.

I think that they are called jewlatto's
youtube.com/watch?v=UpHQTU6Jcd8

Staggers me that people can obviously SEE what this guy's issue is, but are too cowardly to tell him.

I would rather my neighbor be a Human Being, and not some jackass that feels the need to compartmentalize everyone into separate things so they can hate on them.

An Asshole is you!

I have niggers and Mexicans. Very quiet and well mannered people. I wouldn't want no stinking Jews though.

Hell naw nigga