Is xanax worth the trouble getting it?

Is xanax worth the trouble getting it?

No.

not really
its just slightly better than alcohol, but the way you feel afterwards is god awful emotionally and the addiction is not near proportional to the high you get

not really, I have anxiety and I take half (.5mg) and just immediately feel retarded. Then fall asleep.

>this faggots get it it's shit tier drug if you want too get whacked outta you're mind do some Thorazine.

what's a good alternative to alcohol/weed?

suicide

Short term and low dosage yes. Long term absolutely not.

hookers and shameful showers

I have a prescription and it is literally not hard to get at all. Just say you have panic attacks. Then again I tried it for recreational purposes and I don't remember feeling anything different. I apparently had conversations I don't remember but it wasn't pleasurable.

I hit Xani real hard for two weeks. Cant remember anything. 10/10 would do it again

Just smoke weed. Xanax will ruin your life.

Eating Healthy and Exercising. Other than that there isn't anything. There's a reason those two are the most popular drugs.

no lie, the feeling I get after deadlifting my max and holding at the top of the pull for 10 seconds is a better high than an orgasm

depends, its best when mixed with uppers.
by its self it just makes you chill, and the dosage can really effect the high.

Yeah dude no joke, when I go hard riding my bicycle and dodging cars and shit in the road, it brings me to life and clears my head. Keep pedaling,dont get hit, breathe.

I like getting high though, psychedelics

this pretty trash tier unless you have insomnia.

kratom

Oh yeah I got that, that's the good stuff. It's called lagactil here.

if you're taking enough to get borderline retarded and having slurred speech then it's enjoyable but the feeling after coming down is the absolute worst. i almost killed myself because of the emotional withdrawal symptoms after a two week xanax bender and it took a long time for me to emotionally recover

mdma

dubs checked...
yeah my cousins crazy dad gave me about 3 or 4 of em while we where drinking a 30 pack of beer when i was 16 man i was fucked up.

First time I took Xanax I started a drug war between me and this coke dealer.

Rolled up on his house with a baseball bat and scared him shitless, he ran away like a bitch. Didn't do anything about it either.

After that I realized the only good thing Xanax is for.

Long ass flights

Xanax is for pussies.
Clonazepam aka Klonopin is way better

Honestly not that hard to get.. Anyway take take both of those if those are 2s. And smoke some weed too. Those together are amazing. Don't listen to these people not addicting.

Lorazepam is above all

I got mine for my insomnia, doesn't happen all the time maybe once every four months but when it does I used to not be able to sleep for 5 days...shit was crazy.

Other then that it's a great drug to get fucked up on or when you just need everything to fuck off and you want to chill.

12mg zolpidem
if you manage to stay awake you'll feel like you're not in your body anymore

Yeah, it's a weird high. But they lose their effect pretty quickly and fucks up your digestion

yeah, its... different, I guess. But I really wouldnt recommend using it regularly

Clonazopam and oxazepam is the Main ones, clonazopam to mix with weed and oxazepams best with a couple of beers oxazepam and alcohol mixture doesnt make you retarded just calm

What about peyote? I wanna know about going on my spirit quest

yeah i have my own insomnia problems but i never got thorazine i have pstd and severe depression when i was taking pills the doctor put me on a shitty antidepressants. And a sleeping pill that caused me too have a boner for 4 damn hours yeah its funny but the er doctor almost had too stick a needle in my dick idk if its was the ice pack or though of that needle going in my dick but jr went down. i think it was Trazodone

energy drank

Every day for five years. Up to six a day in periods. I don't take that shit anymore

Is Oxcarbazepine supposed to get me semi-high?

Nope
Take it too often, you get trouble sleeping
Mix it too much you have adverse effects
Drink with it and you can blackout
take too much you can wake up foggy

smoke a bowl and take a lil, best night's sleep ever

no. benzos are not good for your brain, if you stop all of the sudden you risk fucking yourself up with some heavy anxiety and even maybe epilepsy! dont fuck with these pills, they iz nasty.

this

if i hadn't abused xanax the way i did for several years and fucked my brain chem up, now i have epilepsy, i would love to take bars again on long airpline rides... the food on the airplane becomes delicious and the movies are fantastic. yes i would like another gin and tonic thank you

benzos and opioids

I have a problem anons. I'm 28 and been diagnosed with PTSD,GAD,and MDD....I don't think I have all three. I think they all share symtpoms and mental health docs just blurred the lines.

I've been off SSRI for about a year and a half now and been doing great.

Been one 30mg of Busporine a day for the same amount of time....

out of the blue two week ago I suddenly dissassociated hard. Like my whole mind went into an intense haze and I detatched from reality in a way I never have before.

I went and had some beer since I don't have any actual drugs to "calm" Anxiety. I mean it worked my mind leveled out for the night and I read up about taking a magnesium supplement to help. I did and its worked ok. Less anxiety but tonight is another ruff night. I got some beer but I can't keep doing this. I'm not depressed just detatching from reality like I do feels insane.

I can get Benzos from the street if I need to....is it worth it??

>inb4 an hero.

ive done so many benzos.... oxazepam is from what all that ive taken the most sedating one.. imho from what i remember, it was the strongest of them all, id like to think after that it is clonazepam, and then alprazolam... damn i miss taking benzos.... those things are bad to abuse.

No. Get a bottle of good vodka.

it is not worth it...you can do this yourself, even if it seems impossibru... try living in this moment, breathe in slowly and deeply and attempt to relax.. :)

I've done therapy for years. CBT,Progressive relaxation therapy, EMDR...I haven't really responded to it.

I do for the most part just live in the moment day by day.

I also am in really good shape and work out 4 times a week. Combo of cardio and lifting.

I do have PTSD from war...

I'm just saying am I ganna have to stay on antidepressants the rest of my life and have my dick not work??

I just bought some actually. I plan on sneaking .5 into my wife's drink when we go out this weekend. Hoping she's blackout and I can convince her to have a threesome. idc guy or girl honestly

I'm debating if I should give her .25 while we pregame and then another .25 when we're out.

Thoughts?

careful because you might honestly kill your wife by accident....

you can always do more, but once you go over a good time turns into a fucking ordeal.

no way my friend, but when the time comes to stop taking those, you need to stop taking them slowly im sure you know.. but no way you will be taking them for the rest of your life. and goodjob staying in shape and working out. i say try mushrooms.... not to much, maybe just 2.5 grams dried... but look up on them read some information before you trip. and remember set and setting, you don't have to be PERFECT in your head to take mushrooms, thank god or nobody would take them.. just relaxed, feeling pretty decent for a few days etc... and once you start tripping maybe try meditating then, not so much meditating but more just opening up to yourself :D

Good advice, thanks. I've done it before but yeah, maybe I'll stick with .25 to be safe, perhaps even less. I'd prefer to go higher alcohol and less xanax.

I’d like to do the same with my girlfriend but it seems too risky

im not sure if she is just a wife there to fuck, or if you love her, but if you love her, dont fill her cups up with poison. if you really want to have a threesome, sit down with her, and open up and tell her how you feel... but putting nasty stuff like xanax in your loves drink, doesn't make as much sense as it would sitting her down and talking... and she better be drinking some strong tasty drink to not taste the nastiness of the xanax..

I've never tried...smoked a lot of weed, done some coke, drank into oblivion in the past, and actually use to have benzos prescribed back in my military days....

Now I'm just trying to survive day to day with my mental. I figured the best cure was just letting time pass from the events....Its been almost 10 years since most the traumatic stuff happened and I am still in pretty bad shape.

I am just looking for a community with people are similar minded....makes me feel better I'm not the only one in the world that has this shit daily.

I have a perscription for xetanor and I still have not tried taking it cause it might cause weight gain...I am 1.70m and weigh 52.7 kg...i wanna lose not fking gain...thats why I was thinking of getting xanax because it is a fast working drug and might cause weight loss

Get into phenibut instead. It tougher to plan but it feels much better to me tbh.

you are most definitely not alone my friend. and surviving day to day i believe is what is called living life :) when you live in the moment time becomes nearly irrelevant you know?? but yeah coke imho is no bueno, drinking is meh. weed is amazing, and it does help ptsd i think, more than antidepressants i think... but yes i think you should try, i am very serious, if you have a friend who you has done it before, or is willing to "babysit" you while you trip, is very important since it would be your first time, just someone you are close with who can calm you down if you suddenly think the world is coming to an end... but yeah please look into that!

I recall the first time I got high on xans I took two and it was lit. I was given my first gun that night

Mission failed. We'll get 'em next toime

I would try it. And I heard they are incorporating Ecstasy while doing EMDR.....

I was always afraid to do shrooms because once you unlock some shit you can't unlock it....

but I'm sure a low to medium dose would be ok.

How much different would you say it is from being really really high on weed.

self medicated Xanax to deal with anxiety, got hooked and took percs to deal with the detox. that was 8mo ago and the paws still has me f'ed up from one or the other. not the way to go user

in all honesty weed has no comparison, lets say if weed gets you high, mushrooms are going to get you all around, ( high left right down diagonal etc ) haha just trust in yourself, and be honest, and remember to love yourself, :D and yeah it is good for unlocking stuff, but thankfully it doesn't all come to the other side once the mushrooms wear off.. but you will be okay :D

no

this

When you have it yes
>a sea of comfy

its more empty and disassociative than weed. I really did not like mushrooms, I didn't have a bad trip. It was just like well this is not that good. I feel empty and singular and I know I am not bright red but I am in the mirror etc kind of thing. Weed is totally different.

No. There is no good high with them. You go from feeling normal to waking up the next day (if you take at night).

your doing it wrong then. I used to take 1/4th of a bar and feel that was too much, It makes you real relaxed, you want to take more though but you dont need to. I knew the health risks from the start so I never allowed my self to be on them everyday or even take more than 2 in a day kind of thing. I have diazepam for anxiety and if I take one then I make sure to wait a good week before doing it again. It's the longest lasting benz so you don't need to take them everyday, if you are doing that then your abusing them.

dihydrocodeine is better

benzos are only worth it if you have opiates to go with them

EVERY FUCKING OPIATE IS BETTER, AND DHC ISNT EVEN A TOP TIER OPIOID ITSELF

is your pic related a Perks of Being Wallflower reference? He trips lsd in snow & tree is a dragon

Yea kratom is pretty good. I use it for hangovers.

Well both of those drugs are sedating so I would say that opioids and benzos are quite similar, but it's not worth the addiction. Go with shrooms, it's similar to Weed and nice for chilling and use MDMA for going out. Any other drug is just poison for your body and mind

DHC and codeine are both low tier opis. Like, the lowest tier. It makes me laugh when I see all the wannabe gangbangers in my area spending thousands of dollars on bottles of codeine syrup, when I could get them a little baggie of something that will net them like 5 full on nods for 10 dollars.

im not seeking for the top tier bro, just something moderate. stop trying so hard
i get 10 pills of DHC 30mg for 12$

no don't do drugs fam they are bad seriously. They are the wrong path.

in my country poppies are legal and cheap as fuck, I pay like 50 cents for 8 poppies that get me fucked up for almost 24 hours

>not seeking for top tier

you mean not getting the top tier

I get 60 1mg each month. I have for about 7 years now. Bad car accident, PTSD diagnosis. Anyhow. I don't take them all of the time. When I do, they just slow my head down enough to where I can focus, think clearly and get shit done.

I have taken too many before and turned my brain into a dry erase board ( I like to refer to that as the week I lost to xanax ). So, if you DO take them, watch out for that, cause it's a real thing.

If nothing else, just try it. I tried it because it was literally the only anxiety med I hadn't tried, and it works wonders for me.

Totally, because when you combine a bar or two or 3 you can make your heart stop....totally worth it imo

>thinking black tar and pills are top tier
come here in turkey and experience real heroin my opiate newfriend.

Don't do it. Addiction isn't worth it. I myself am tryign to "get my head right" by getting myself sober.

who the fuck talks about black tar H or pills?

you got that typically turkish mentality everyone in europe hates

sounds like you're just butthurt you couldnt look as opiate alpha as you wanted my friend. theres always someone that knows more than you, you better learn to deal with it by now.

I love them. Only drug that helps me sleep but doesn't leave me hung over in the morning. And they are not hard to get if you know where to look.

Only if you have problems with social anxiety and sleeping. It's also really helpful for panic attacks. I used to have really bad night terrors and difficulty winding down to sleep, so I started taking them before bed and it helps me fall right asleep. I also take a 0.5 mg pill in the morning to help with social anxiety. As long as you take them responsibly and don't start increasing the dosage to get "high", xanax is not as dangerous as people make it out to be. Like every other drug, take it as prescribed and be responsible about it and it can be beneficial.

any canada faggots here? i know up there they sell tylenol 1 OTC can you bring back 2 bottles too the states and be just fine. and yes i googled it and i'm coming up with different answers.

sorry but your answers are just some allegations without context, its like you arguing with yourself...

nobody said black tar h is top tier or that I know more (or not) than you.

>thinking this was an argument
this is what autism looks like....hope u get better soon my friend

where do you purchase your phenibut user? I've bought from liftmode a couple times but idk if that's the best place to purchase

still youve been shittalking without context... you turks are really the niggers of europe

I as well..
prefer opoids, but getting hard to get

ok, what's "better"

Xanax or fentanyl?

Let's say you dose properly, and do the drugs according to "standard" procedure for recreational use.

my doctor just prescribed me to take .5mg in the morning and .5mg at night for a month. do you guys think ill be having bad withdraw syptomps when i stop it after 1 month ?

Yes.