Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

jews

jews

jews and niggers

Because Hitler isn't around

life is better in the south. i've never seen anything remotely like this in 30 years.

Hard men = easy times
Easy times = weak men
Weak men = hard times
Hard times = hard men

We're just in a rut, once something really bad kicks off these things will go into hiding, times will be easy and the next creatures are going to appear.
Guess that's just the way of things.

It will only take one crippling beating to bring that kid around. Life in a wheelchair is a small price to pay for being rescued from overt faggotry.

I present to all of you the real queen my Sweet Honeybun Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. Oh how I love you my Jewess Queen, let me count the ways
>golden strands of hair
>beautiful eyes
>soft milky white skin
>impeccable taste
>fashionable
>relevent
>hot as a fucking volcano
>long legs that i want to stroke all day
>Jewess (1/4 okay!!!!)
>queen of Sup Forums

My favorite part about this country is that people all hate each other no matter what
white people vs white people take the fucking cake though

Ammo supply has been artificially cut by Obama.

Oh how I worship you my dear sweet Jewess Queen I want to shower you in gifts. Anything for you my Goddess

It's not nearly as bad as Europe's problem so you can go fuck yourself faggot

jews

the hard times are yet to come though... At least for us westerners

I want to smooch those milky white legs of yours for hours my hunnybunny

My beautiful Jewess Queen loves eating shekels and bagels too! Yum!

so what? youre fucked, how is someone else getting fucked harder help you?

can confirm. am weak.

Nurse, I'm burning up *cough* for you Jewess Queen *cough* I mean, I'm burning up can you do a check up on me pweeeeeeaaase

In due time, all it will take is a real war, and war....war never changes.

If my sweet Jewess Queen asked me to jump into bed with her right now I would do it without a second thought. Anything for my sugar hunnybunny Jewess Queen

All of Sup Forums will hear the lovestory of me and my Jewess Queen how the Gods made the stars allign and the Elders Scrolls to be written for us to meet and bind our eternal love with a holy matrimony. I love you so much my Jewess Queen mwah mwah

Look at that outline O_O
She's so beautiful I can't take my eyes off of her

why are you doin this to us

I want to feed my Jewess Queen chocolates and cream coated strawberries while she relaxes in the bubblebath. I want to give her massages as she listens to the soothing soundsbof jazz music. It will be a dream come true

My Jewess Queen is number 1
I want her to hold me and never let me go. This is the purest form of love. No man, or Miley Cyrus, or devil, or Nazi, or even Trump would dare tear our love apart.

Soon I will have my plane ticket, I've already bought her the ring with my savings and then I'll fly over to see her and propose to her. Then we can never be apart. Ever.

Bow before the queen of Sup Forums the hottest little number that succeeds Boxxy, Crackee, Eliza and Aggie. My sweet Jewess Queen.

what will you wear?

Do you like your drink, my sugarplum. I want to buy you your favorite milkshake then we can go swimming together. We're gonna have so much fun, my sweet Jewess Queen

>jews and niggers
And participation trophies

I keep hearing it's worse in Europe but we're more or less being told you guys like/enforce it here in the States.
Obviously I'm uneducated in what's up over there, mind shedding some light on how it is worse?
Not patronizing you, just want to know.

a jew can't be queen of Sup Forums

I'm going to wear my Sunday's best. A purple collar and black suit with shiny shoes. I want to make my Goddess feel like a royal on her special day.

She will be or everyone will feel my wrath

We can go slidding at the funfair wow look at the wind in your hair. So cute!

when i see females like that it makes me want to dress up in casual business attire ( nice button up with dress pants and a tie ) and start slinging molotovs at their soy bicycles and gluten-free coffee shops

Oooooh soo sexy by the pool. I'm going to get you your drink, hunnybunny boo boo

how will you provide the life of luxury your goddess deserves?

Everyday I will give my dear sweet Jewess Queen massages and feed her chocolates, cream coated strawberries, milkshakes too. She really really really loves milkshakes. I will kiss her all over and make sure she gets her weekly spa treatments.

I will follow her every command because I am devoted to her through love in its purest form. Indestructible, undying love.

so you have a job lined up to support this? savings? investing? you're going to have to think this through. she'll be counting on you.

I want to massage those long milky white legs of yours and give them infinite kisses.

This

Every male in my family has served and fought in a war.
Now and again we all get together and share stories. When I was very young my Great grandfather would tell stories about WW1, grandpa WW2, dad Vietnam and the first gulf, then myself with these current conflicts.
I've noticed they have gotten progressively "easier" on our military and the public. WW1, 17million dead (take into account the time as well) mustard gas and trench warfare, in my time we'd blow these kids away and they'd run off with their friends and families in wheelbarrows. They can't shoot and guerilla warfare and a lucky shot (or those fucking Chechnyans) where the only way they did us in.
When there is another ACTUAL war against a 1st world power/powers people will be afraid, the nonsense will stop and the men will be separated from the weak. Till then, guess we rational type have to endure these stains on society.

motherfucker knew exactly what he was doing

at least we arent canada or sweden

Americans overdo everything.

Terrorist attack? Start a fucking war against unrelated country.
North Korea says something wrong? We are going to destroy you with the likes that have never seen before!!!11!1
Feminism? Every man is sexist, racist in their DNA and gender doesn't exist!11!!

I'm going to sell all my stocks and I've got my savings ready to be used on the plane ticket and most crucially.... the ring.

My dear sweet Jewess Queen, how you make any piece of clothing and any color look fashionable just by wearing it. You truly are a Goddess. Mwah mwah mwah

My Jewess Queen has got the eye of the tiger. I wish she could pounce on top of me and tear me open with her claws then eat me up

Satanic pedo rings working within the government funding and trying to destabilise the most powerful economy on the planet and establish a new world order. These faggots are just pawns and have no idea what is really going on. The weak and mentally ill are easy to manipulate

This

I was never in the military and don't plan to join. But if my home and family are threatened by a foreign invader or actor, I'll gladly take up arms for kin and country.

I'm just less inclined to support wars for profit.

Take heed, Sup Forumstards this is your new Goddess. Kneel before her supreme beauty and splendour. Let the wicked halls of Sup Forums chime the lovesong of me and my dear sweet Jewess Queen. For it is written in the Elder Scrolls, the stars alligned for the day that me and my Jewess Queen meet in holy matrimony and express love in its purest form.

show us the ring!

Look, my beautiful Jewess Queen awaits me at the little house with the white picket fence. As soon as I have my plane ticket I will have you in my arms and this time I will propose to you so we can be together forever, then nothing can tear us apart. I love you, my dear sweet Jewess Queen. We will soon be living the American Dream.

Do you like my choice for her?

>Oh, user, nobody has ever treated me like a Goddess before the way you have. I hope the whole world can learn what pure love is like we have. Go out and spread this gospel. I love you so very much! Mwah Mwah Mwah
Ends phonecall

Women in university

I think a lot of reasonable people think that way.
Truth be told I don't ever see a war on American soil, bombs maybe, but unless it's Civil War I just don't see it.
On my deployments I felt that way, when we would clear our AO, be told to leave then the very next day they'd be back under the control of those over hyped gangbangers.
I always wondered what the point of it all was, to "fix" a place like that would take more than sending in the military. Years of rape, exploitation and fighting have made most of Afghanistan look like it's still in the biblical ages safe for the guns and cars.
A lot of business had dealings out there, and from my experience I absolutely think it was a cash grab. Those rocket touting cavemen don't have the ability to truly harm the United States.
It'll take a war of real purpose, hardship and loss to make us realize the need for strong men again. Till then I guess we can all be gender fluid toaster kin :/

Because nothing means anything.

>YFW we've finally found something worse than niggers

SJWs

>Europes problem
>Europe

You have no idea what you're talking about, stop watching Fox News you retard

>B-but muh wage gap

>Oh yes but the number of male garbage truck drivers, coal miners, sewer technicians and under water welders is just fine...

Yes, Europe's problems

>Oh America, how did you let it get to this?
Like every other civilized white country our forefathers made the mistake of trusting jews and allowing them to take up positions of power like in the media, education, law, finance, so on. Now that it's painfully obvious that jews are behind all of this neo-communist horseshit you have everyone shoving their heads in the sand and calling people "antisemites" for realizing who's behind it and why.